Do You Love MCF? If So, We Need Your Help...

Carbon82

Part 2

I know I am long winded, but getting old is like that. 

I want to share something about @DACH. 

Yes, he needs attention, and I am going to give it to him tonight.  [laugh]

To me he is harmless. Annoying like f**k, but harmless. 

Do I like him? to hell NO.  But do i support of bullying him, well no too. ( Ok I did join in the fun, but enough is enough, lets not go overboard)

He is what he is, he just need the attention and a place to hang out. He needs to be recognize and he doesnt know how and when to back off. But thats his style, we cant change him to suit us. If anyone really cannot tahan him, just leave him alone, dont reply to him and he has no one to talk to. Of course he will still be in every thread and posting single line sentence, and how harmful can that gets? 

Is he really not valuable? Well I dont think so. He has been starting new threads of certain values, many in the car segment which is what a big part of MCF is for. He tried to give some ideas and suggestions in the car maintenance segments too, although most of those I read were useless, but at least he tried. 

His cai png has since disappear, after a long battle trying to highlight to him that it is not the cai png issue, rather a problem of posting the same thing every day. And I think he finally got the thing right. 

some ppl are just slow in reaction and comprehension, some are just living in their own world, it takes all to make up the world. Like him or not is a personal thing, but it doesnt mean we cannot coexist even if we dont like him right? 

I am writing this not because I take side with anyone, no I dont.  But rather i think we need to be just to him as well. 

Having said all this,  I still dont like him (on a personal level) , but I can live with it (on the bigger scale).  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

succinctly put.  Defnitely Sabbie at work here and as we had done before, ignore UNTIL some innuendo kind of nonsense turns up again.

Having worked with special needs kids more, it's a hard call whether to embrace them OR give them what is worth.  The neutral stance is to ignore and move on.

↡ Advertisement

I think there's no need of further discussion of the topic. What is over, is over.

Actually I wasn't so upset about the whole thing until dcb outburst that day. More like I'm quite unhappy about his outburst than the whole joke thing. I don't think those jokes are an issue as long as it does not go too overboard, or else I would have sound it to the mods. I don't think it's the mods problem as well, since I did not sound it out to them, and most likely they think I am able to tolerate and ok about it. My busy and stressful schedule also made me unable to respond and handle his outburst properly.

Thus I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Discoburg as well for my use of offensive word that is deemed offensive to him.

And there's no need to leave the forum to prove anything. Come back because everyone misses Molly pictures, but still it's up to him. I hope he gets the message since I think he is still lurking around the forum.

Lastly, it's over and let's move on. Continue to make this forum lively. Jokes are fine for me if it doesn't go overboard and excessive.

• Praise 13

Part 2

I know I am long winded, but getting old is like that. 

I want to share something about @DACH. 

Yes, he needs attention, and I am going to give it to him tonight[laugh]

To me he is harmless. Annoying like f**k, but harmless. 

OK.... :we-all-gonna-die:

Waiting for Part 3 .. [sly]

• Praise 4

not social enterprise meh

basket you say until like that, who dare to walk under any block now

And to add, we’re not here to do SOcial svc and mollycoddle nor sayang such ppl

Just ignore. These are the individuals that would most prolly end up at some foot of the block and it’s their choice to live that way

• Praise 1

I think there's no need of further discussion of the topic. What is over, is over.

Actually I wasn't so upset about the whole thing until dcb outburst that day. More like I'm quite unhappy about his outburst than the whole joke thing. I don't think those jokes are an issue as long as it does not go too overboard, or else I would have sound it to the mods. I don't think it's the mods problem as well, since I did not sound it out to them, and most likely they think I am able to tolerate and ok about it. My busy and stressful schedule also made me unable to respond and handle his outburst properly.

Thus I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Discoburg as well for my use of offensive word that is deemed offensive to him.

And there's no need to leave the forum to prove anything. Come back because everyone misses Molly pictures, but still it's up to him. I hope he gets the message since I think he is still lurking around the forum.

Lastly, it's over and let's move on. Continue to make this forum lively. Jokes are fine for me if it doesn't go overboard and excessive.

Mai keke .......  really you always respond to me belly fast 1 hor , faster than @Radx

got stress?? LOL  [confused]   ....... look for me lah!!  :a-happy:     

We have always encourage member to be responsible for their own posting and action online, and as much as possible, wanted to let MCF be a restriction-free forum, thus minimal interference in the past few weeks, or some would say months. BUT, that does not mean we are doing nothing all these while. There were things happening behind the scene, which I don't wish to reveal any further.

quote-it-takes-two-hands-to-clap-jiang-z

HOWEVER, we do not and will not tolerate name calling and used of abusive languages on each other, especially at the expense of affecting others (user experience). Yes, our actions was a little late this round... so need to Harakiri? :omg:

untitled-1-36.jpg

• Praise 10

wah, you just suan him GAO GAO sia !! hahaha. 

peace out. 

Tianmo speaks the truth...........the only truth.................and nothing but the truth!!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You think what I said wrong meh?  But even as it stands, I seriously dont see a need to run him down or try ways to get rid of him. After his gone, who's next? 

Getting rid of someone just because we dont like him, or he has a different opinion is uncalled for. It will just make the community small and smaller, and then what, we become a single voice forum and as long as you have a different view, you disappear? 

Sound like NK to me.  [laugh]

But having said all these, I am not writing off that I may still shoot at him anytime if I reach my limit again. He is still so annoying like f**k  to me   [:p]

• Praise 1

succinctly put.  Defnitely Sabbie at work here and as we had done before, ignore UNTIL some innuendo kind of nonsense turns up again.

Having worked with special needs kids more, it's a hard call whether to embrace them OR give them what is worth.  The neutral stance is to ignore and move on.

which I did since June!!!  [grin]  [laugh]  [laugh]

which I did since June!!!  [grin]  [laugh]  [laugh]

hahhaha....and to add on, we have seen this all these years and the just never go away.  Heng tht it is the minority

I notice your postings are getting more and more politically sound, the words all very smooth like silk, very worrying sign, you preparing for the coming general election?

Hahha i dont know to laff or to cry at your comment

• Praise 3

@tianmo part 3 very short one

“Ok i finish liao. Now I go find a bush and hide.”

KNN, I always play the bad guy mah, of course must run and hide before I get surrounded lah. 

Limbey not Ip Man you know, I cannot fight 10!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Is there any more yellow card system?

the yellow card system was replaced by the warning system long ago when they switch over to the praise/dislike format. The different is now the forum cannot see who has how many warnings, unlike before where the forum can see yellow flags tag to each members. 

So is more like a close door operation now.  :huh:  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement