Do You Love MCF? If So, We Need Your Help...

Carbon82

As a neutral party, that also got affected. It's not about ignoring. If it's it is just one individual containing to a few threads and a few OT posts then it is still manageable. But  the persistence of the their private jokes and teasing has invade into almost every thread. It's extremely annoying to other participants in the thread, when their OT teasing lasted for a couple of pages. On grounds of being OT, I think Mods should step in if the teasing get too carried away,

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

aiya, the ignore button got no bird use lah, for show only. The practical way is just make your own effort to totally ignore whoever you dont wish to communicate with.

Ok lah you number one, you win, I the copy cat... <_<[laugh]

Remember i did mentioned to you that I wanted to speak up for him, but the tulan-ness in me prevented it? yah i admit i small air.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yay I win!
  • Praise 1

As a neutral party, that also got affected. It's not about ignoring. If it's it is just one individual containing to a few threads and a few OT posts then it is still manageable. But  the persistence of the their private jokes and teasing has invade into almost every thread. It's extremely annoying to other participants in the thread, when their OT teasing lasted for a couple of pages. On grounds of being OT, I think Mods should step in if the teasing get too carried away,

In my humble opinion and to be fair to the Mods... last time a little bit... then ban liao... then some guys complain to autocratic and high handed...  

Mods CANNOT anyhow ban ''high ranked'' members.... all THREE are quite ''high ranked''..  

I think focus cannot be placed squarely on @discoburg and @dach .... i distinctly remember at least 1 more member constantly stirring for the sake of it.. So hope those others involved can stop giving @tianmo a chance to win thread of the month...   [smash]  [laugh]

ps... i can also say watever i want now... since @radx can't ban me!!!  [bounce1]  :XD:

• Praise 7

In my humble opinion and to be fair to the Mods... last time a little bit... then ban liao... then some guys complain to autocratic and high handed...  

Mods CANNOT anyhow ban ''high ranked'' members.... all THREE are quite ''high ranked''..  

I think focus cannot be placed squarely on discoburg and dach .... i distinctly remember at least 1 more member constantly stirring for the sake of it.. So hope those others involved can stop giving tianmo a chance to win thread of the month... 

ps... i can also say watever i want now... since @radx can't ban me!!!     :XD:

KNN, you dont See Bee hor, limbey so long no start winning thread liao, let me win one time 你会少一块肉 meh???  [mad]  <_<

May I remind you, Radx mayb cannot ban you, but hor, he can see you, and he can moderate you, and he can delete whatever you posted, lock you and make your post disappear... Do consider again.. [:p]  [laugh] 

Radx, looks like prata we need to claim from this CB bored fellow liao... [:p]

KNN, you dont See Bee hor, limbey so long no start winning thread liao, let me win one time 你会少一块肉 meh???  [mad]  <_<

May I remind you, Radx mayb cannot ban you, but hor, he can see you, and he can moderate you, and he can delete whatever you posted, lock you and make your post disappear... Do consider again..

Radx, looks like prata we need to claim from this CB bored fellow liao... [:p]

What is "Limbey" ?   drink horse !!!!!!  :huh:

Doesn't it written as "Limpeh" ... :we-all-gonna-die:

I think focus cannot be placed squarely on @discoburg and @dach .... i distinctly remember at least 1 more member constantly stirring for the sake of it.. So hope those others involved can stop giving @tianmo a chance to win thread of the month... [smash][laugh]

ps... i can also say watever i want now... since @radx can't ban me!!! [bounce1]:XD:

Not asking for a ban, in fact I don't support banning. But a little moderation and order will be needed, or just say "Stop it, you guys" from someone with authourity will usually suffice, which should work for most reasonable members. Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

Not asking of ban, in fact I don't support banning. But a little moderation and order will be needed, or just say "Stop it, you guys" from someone with authourity will usually suffice, which should work for most reasonable members.

same!! I totally agree with you.  :a-good:  :a-good:  :a-good:

Yep

It’s not about banning

Sometimes when a mod steps in and makes a post, it he is simply saying “I’m watching you guys .. keep it sweet and friendly “

And that IMHO is enough most times

• Praise 3

Siapa ni ?

he came back many times using different nicks after his last account tio ban and we had a good time guessing what name he would use for his next comeback......some guess babbie...

Sounding like confession room this thread..

I confess...i confess. I watch prawn when mcf got no interesting topic.....even the reckless drivers thread i nowadays seldom visit....

His famous $400K!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But personally I find him ok, we fought alot in the beginning, but later part I actually wanted to meet him and make friend. [:p]

ya...same same. He only had problems with a few mcfers....the rest was just watching the drama unfold.....
  • Praise 1

ya...same same. He only had problems with a few mcfers....the rest was just watching the drama unfold.....ððð. There was another forummer..this wan i tulan.....pm me for support against some lao jiao brothers...kns. Think Radx was the one who told me to be wary of him as he was a foreigner.

Who is that bro?
↡ Advertisement