What is the current Manual car selling in Singapore?

Mueltwo

Hyundai I30N series 

Perodua Axia... (is it still on sale in SG?) 

Suzuki Swift Pork... I mean Sports (this one gotta buy from PI)

Else u have to self import a unit of your choice in.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:46 AM, Vinceng said:

New -

- Hyundai i30N

- Perodua Bezza

- Porsche 911 GT2 & GT3 (special indent)

991 generation gt2 was never produced as gt2 but as an RS and pretty sure that's a PDK only. only the gt3 is available in manual or pdk i believe as RS models in the 991 has never been produced with a manual box.

Edited by louisbosco

On 1/17/2020 at 8:52 AM, Cheefarn said:

Hyundai I30N series 

Perodua Axia... (is it still on sale in SG?) 

Suzuki Swift Pork... I mean Sports (this one gotta buy from PI)

Else u have to self import a unit of your choice in.

Self import is the risky move. VES is the wild card. 

Edited by alex976

27 minutes ago, alex976 said:

Why? If one can self import. Then one Probably has the means and Looking for a particular car in a particular configuration. What’s 10-20k 

23 hours ago, alex976 said:

Its just extra $20k at most. Its either that u let the AD earn that 20-30 or even 40k profit or u pay that max $20k VES to gov... and you get the EXACT model and specs  you want. And your total price is still alot lower than what u pay at the AD

Oh, if the AD brings in that model, and it has that $20k VES, you will be paying AD profit PLUS $20k VES too..  haha :D

Very fun right?

Any manual B&B new cars to recommend. Relative who is an old school uncle needs to buy. As far as I know, no one selling. Thanks in advance!

• Praise 4

On 1/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, sake said:

I actually called about this car before CNY. Dealer claimed it was his friend's car and he was selling on his behalf (whatever that means). Claimed he had a ready buyer who'd already offered 300+k and placed deposit but was waiting on a loan approval (banks closed for CNY).

Guess it fell through? No full cash, no talk? 😂

Anyway, I haven't seen the car but according to the dealer, the soft top has issues. This is a perennial headache with 430 spiders (my friend who had one told me I was lucky to have got the hard top).

2 hours ago, Spring said:

Any manual B&B new cars to recommend. Relative who is an old school uncle needs to buy. As far as I know, no one selling. Thanks in advance!

If COE crashes and I buy the Honda city, I can sell my manual accent. Good condition...

:D

On a serious note, you willing to risk PI?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

I actually called about this car before CNY. Dealer claimed it was his friend's car and he was selling on his behalf (whatever that means). Claimed he had a ready buyer who'd already offered 300+k and placed deposit but was waiting on a loan approval (banks closed for CNY).

Guess it fell through? No full cash, no talk? 😂

Anyway, I haven't seen the car but according to the dealer, the soft top has issues. This is a perennial headache with 430 spiders (my friend who had one told me I was lucky to have got the hard top).

Means on consignment. Means no lemon law. Typical trick to wangle their way out of lemon law. 

• Haha! 1

In April last yr, there was a late 2009 or 2010 (can't recall exact details) sky blue Ferrari California selling $308K with new 10 yr COE. Only one owner which is rare for a supercar.

It was sold after 2 mths.

I tried to search under *sold* in sgcarmart but am unable to locate it.

6 hours ago, Spring said:

The Perodua Bezza used to be avail with manual option but the new facelift version don't have the manual option anymore.

Only available in the resale mkt, there is a 2017 example for sale in sgcarmart

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

In April last yr, there was a late 2009 or 2010 (can't recall exact details) sky blue Ferrari California selling $308K with new 10 yr COE. Only one owner which is rare for a supercar.

It was sold after 2 mths.

I tried to search under *sold* in sgcarmart but am unable to locate it.

I think that was my friend's car. He used to drive it around Little India. 

Single owner supercars are much sought after but not unheard of. I bought my Mac single-ownered, fully maintained, sold and warrantied by AD.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement