Mini Cooper with no back car plate

Fitmugen

Bros ..... :a-whiteflag:  

Lets stop disturbing TS for what he saw as he tried hard to express in words of what he saw in MCF. He is a newbie ( @Fitmugen only 193 post) and if he could have produced the picture, definitely he would like too.

Why don't we all assist him by looking out for this "mini with camo" and I believe very easily spotted as how many mini deco with camo ? 

Lets help him and post the picture.

Looking at @Mr_b20  replied, he had spotted this mini and carrying a fake plate. [sly]

Here in MCF, we help each other when one got problem ... :a-toast:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Bros ..... :a-whiteflag:

Lets stop disturbing TS for what he saw as he tried hard to express in words of what he saw in MCF. He is a newbie ( @Fitmugen only 193 post) and if he could have produced the picture, definitely he would like too.

Why don't we all assist him by looking out for this "mini with camo" and I believe very easily spotted as how many mini deco with camo ?

Lets help him and post the picture.

Looking at @Mr_b20 replied, he had spotted this mini and carrying a fake plate. [sly]

Here in MCF, we help each other when one got problem ... :a-toast:

Thanks Biante bro, and sorry everyone not trying to spam. I only have this photo to show for, cos it’s taken at night, very low light condition also.

https://imgur.com/gallery/aG4xbPi

It was spotted at Punggol. The driver side window is also covered with a sunshade. Not trying to kaypoh but this car is really fishy

• Praise 2