Open space carpark, which is your choice?

Dannnn

I prefer FREE parking.  So the next option is open space carpark.

Then hor, recently, have to claim windscreen on my 1 year old car lor.

Because :

a) Simi Bull pit eye crack

b) Wiper Scratch - Not a major issue. Unless dust free, if not, sure have one

c) Then this : Rust water dipping on my windscreen lor, turn that the rust etched into the glass lor.  I tried shampoo, I tried wax polish ...... nothing can clear the stain lor.  Need to use glass polish wor $60-70.

Might as well claim window screen lor.  Somemore AIG claim windscreen got free film lor $107.  Then worry about the rain sensor lor.

BTW, Scratch and stained cannot claim windscreen wor ...... have to be cracked lor...

So, don't anyhow park,  best is NOTHING dipping and FREE....

Then, talk infestation in this thread, if bobian, you are better with Ant Infestation or Roach Infestation in CAR ??

Where you parked? How come got rust water dipping?

↡ Advertisement

i avoid under the tree at all cost. Got late few times because of tree sap and birds shit all over the car at the level that had to go for a carwash first. i prefer to park far away but not under tree haha.

I on the other hand rather wSh the car then burn my butt. Hate the heat hahah
  • Praise 1

I will park anywhere that's far away from any cars.

If given the choice, I will park near trees but not under trees branches.

No overhanging organics over my car is preferred.

Why near trees ?

Because sun rotates around the earth , earth is flat.

So when the sun dips down in evening, the shadow provides some shade for the car, yet don't have fallen saps and bugs.

Actually if parking in open space, look at sky lor.. judge the time and azimuth.

Agar your timing to park there and make use of tree shadow or building shadow casted to create cooler spots.

Edited by carloverguy2017

Why near trees ?

So when the sun dips down in evening, the shadow provides some shade for the car, yet don't have fallen saps and bugs.

Actually if parking in open space, look at sky lor.. judge the time and azimuth.

Agar your timing to park there and make use of tree shadow or building shadow casted to create cooler spots.

But i believe noon sun no one can siam. Unless park directly under tree.

i go find another nearby parking with shelter hehe

Know you just chut sinchia lah.

Drive COE car better. Park any where also can as long as it is a valid parking lot.

:D

• Praise 1

My HDB CP is open air. During weekend, I'll shift my car to park under tree in the morning if I know I'm gg out with my family later.

I can take the baking heat, but not my wife and small kids.

Know you just chut sinchia lah.

Drive COE car better. Park any where also can as long as it is a valid parking lot.

:D

No quite true for me. I still wash and wax my 10yrs old car every 2 weeks. My friends are impressed how well I maintain the car.

I guess it's habit.. Only wifey is nagging - don't be a slave to the car, blah blah blah.. Hahaha

• Praise 2

My HDB CP is open air. During weekend, I'll shift my car to park under tree in the morning if I know I'm gg out with my family later.

No quite true for me. I still wash and wax my 10yrs old car every 2 weeks. My friends are impressed how well I maintain the car.

I guess it's habit.. Only wifey is nagging - don't be a slave to the car, blah blah blah.. Hahaha

As long as u do things to make urself happy/feel good, why not?

A slave is doing things not happily or unwiingly to satisfy others.

Turbocharged

once parked under a lamp post from 4pm to around 6+pm in a HDB carpark. when i returned, it was as 30 birds LS on my car.

bird shit covered from front to roof. my windscreen was like 50% covered. had to dump some water to get rid of excess bird poo before i can actually see through the windscreen to drive to a car wash.

the guy at the car wash stared at my car in amazement.

once parked under a lamp post from 4pm to around 6+pm in a HDB carpark. when i returned, it was as 30 birds LS on my car.

bird shit covered from front to roof. my windscreen was like 50% covered. had to dump some water to get rid of excess bird poo before i can actually see through the windscreen to drive to a car wash.

the guy at the car wash stared at my car in amazement.

Opp cineleisurr carpark used to be like this. Now not sure cos avoiding that carpark

So she rather you be a slave of gambling, smoking, or womanizer lor?

I would very much love to find out from you, what trees do not have branches???

Why near trees ?

Opp cineleisurr carpark used to be like this. Now not sure cos avoiding that carpark

opposite Cineleisure open carpark must avoid totally esp in the evening, there are lots of birds shit from the trees there!

opposite Cineleisure open carpark must avoid totally esp in the evening, there are lots of birds shit from the trees there!

Now still same? I notice not many bird chipping liao

Last time is almost the whole area got bird. Like in bird park