Singapore-KL ties hit by disputes over waters and airspace

StreetFight3r

It is simply jealousy when this tiny neighbour outshine me.as a big brother, i can't fight the big boys, i bully you lor.

It is also another way to distract promises made that cannot fulfil. End result is a lose-lose situation for both. More on JB. So in my opinion, MLYsian will suffer more till this old man drop dead.

But you got to hand it to Dr M. He never backs down from a challenge. Just read that in response to the anti-icerd (un treaty) protest rally by umno on 8 December, he agreed to launch a human rights rally on the same day just 10km away. See whose crowd is bigger!

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/12/05/pm-to-launch-suhakams-human-rights-rally-on-same-day-as-antiicerd-rally/

Look like they very busy but still have time to engage issues with SG.

A forme of distraction from their internal brewing problem.

That is politics.

850b is not exactly wrong as it includes off-balance sheet debt that MY govt potentially have to bear.

Crybaby Bumi are the one making all the noise.

The rest of the ppl life goes on.

Lastly, Madhatter will not sell Petronas which is 1 of the top petrochemical company in the world. No way Petron can afford it.

it started with ph making noise about the 1 trillion debt....if they didnt started blowing up the amount i am sure their citizens wouldnt make a meal of the issue especially after they found out the majority of the amount was actually made under Mahathir's era but then ph wouldnt have ammo to make the masses go against Najib.

Now their economy is in a coldrum, price of necessities stills creeping upwards, retrenchments affecting many, investors pulling out and many more......and what does ph do.......go on politicking as though they are still the opposition with many ministers coming out with crazy ideas......admad maszlee with the black socks and shoes for school children, theresa kok with the monsoon season idea for the farmers and fishermen and others.

This anti-icerds is a demo to ensure the right of a religion, the kings and the Malays as enshrined in their constitution which the current gov is trying hard to abolish which already had spelled out the rights of minorities. What for sign the icerd agreement but then secretly practice discriminatory acts against other races as practiced by many countries which had signed but acts otherwise?

It is simply jealousy when this tiny neighbour outshine me.as a big brother, i can't fight the big boys, i bully you lor.

It is also another way to distract promises made that cannot fulfil. End result is a lose-lose situation for both. More on JB. So in my opinion, MLYsian will suffer more till this old man drop dead.

the old man has revenge in his mind..........After najib went against his wishes, destroying his son's path to PMhood and selling off his much beloved legacy, i am sure he would drag himself out of his deathbed to have a go at Najib.
  • Praise 1

Honestly, i pitied Malaysian Malay being lead by racist UMNO especially under current president.

He has zero idea how to bring UMNO back to its glory other than merge with PAS.

Hamid Zaidi is a yes man not fit to a leader.........khairi is a lallang snake. Najib should just make a comeback if he is cleared of the src money-laundering charges. He is good for MY development and bilateral ties but looks weak a leader...........maybe he is too soft and accomodating as any Malay is.

4g all diam diam. Losers.

Don't play play..

They are drafting a nasty "condolence letter" with the help of our PM.

If madhatter not careful, the letter will be sent to his son the day he dies... words are mightier than the kris..

While I cannot comment on 'corruption' involving ah jib because i also don't know if there are worse off cases or not hor. Ah jib is open to trade and biz. Opening up is good for both countries. Without ah jib, the railway will still be at tanjong pargah.

Hamid Zaidi is a yes man not fit to a leader.........khairi is a lallang snake. Najib should just make a comeback if he is cleared of the src money-laundering charges. He is good for MY development and bilateral ties but looks weak a leader...........maybe he is too soft and accomodating as any Malay is.

can blame our neighbors for wanting the best and protect their own citizens

just because we have open leg policy, squeeze citizens dry with taxes (direct and indirect) and etc, doesn't mean others will follow us

what we are seeing happening is nothing new, you think Singapore was Mr Nice Guy when negotiating many decades ago with our neighbors

go speak to past diplomats how we negotiate, we literally turn people off

just because we have open leg policy, squeeze citizens dry with taxes (direct and indirect) and etc, doesn't mean others will follow us

what we are seeing happening is nothing new, you think Singapore was Mr Nice Guy when negotiating many decades ago with our neighbors

yup.....everybody has their own interest at heart. Even our President is a good example of equal and fair treatment and i meant it in a negative way....
  • Praise 1

You know why new gen pap are lousy at international politic? Give and take is an alien concept to them. They only know how to take and take.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Not just diplomats.

Iirc, the Philippine president (Not duterte) ever remark that Singapore civil servants were arrogant in "lecturing" others how to run their country, forgetting that Singapore is geographically insignificant compared tho many other countries.

So a lot of buay song around.

When thum remarked about sg my used to have same Independence day, instead of using the opportunity to say some nice thing friend friend, make such big hoohaa, imagine what the Malaysians felt..

Diplomacy is not a strong suit here it seems..

tjay wan oso will be in a mess next. Read that there are dissent over how the President is taking China's soft loan to build their infrastructure........will need to see how nx yr pan out.

Taiwan you mean ?

Tot they also dam loaded.. need loan from china also ah

• Praise 1

Not just diplomats.

Iirc, the Philippine president (Not duterte) ever remark that Singapore civil servants were arrogant in "lecturing" others how to run their country, forgetting that Singapore is geographically insignificant compared tho many other countries.

When thum remarked about sg my used to have same Independence day, instead of using the opportunity to say some nice thing friend friend, make such big hoohaa, imagine what the Malaysians felt..

Taiwan you mean ?

They too used to their 70%

Not just diplomats.

Taiwan you mean ?

wah....go so far.......just down south.....very near.

Not just diplomats.

Taiwan you mean ?

You nean the civil serpents at the top? Those mid tier and lower once are just normal and humble just like any worker bees in any countries.

Don't play play..

They are drafting a nasty "condolence letter" with the help of our PM.

If madhatter not careful, the letter will be sent to his son the day he dies... words are mightier than the kris..

'WE' dare send such a letter mei? Thats like burning down the causeway and 2nd link bridge.....

wah....go so far.......just down south.....very near.

You nean the civil serpents at the top? Those mid tier and lower once are just normal and humble just like any worker bees in any countries.

That is why we have kanchanarburi, wallaby and new Zealand training.
↡ Advertisement