Huawei CFO arrested for violating US sanctions on Iran

StreetFight3r

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

5G is the future we got expert electrical engineers here right?

We can get ah gong funding and setup company in science park.

Every where all you hear is 5G 5G 5G so let's get a piece of the action.

:D

Xi is testing the 6G now ...... :we-all-gonna-die:

Giving another few more months, 5G is nothing and few ang moh countries still stuck with 4G ... :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

6G Xi no need base station to listen in on Justin?

:D

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Xi is testing the 6G now ...... :we-all-gonna-die:

Giving another few more months, 5G is nothing and few ang moh countries still stuck with 4G ... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 3

Some of the comments  i see online like youtube damn funny 。 

USA eat a humble pie . Their supporter cannot tahan? 😂

Can imagine  how much pride the french and jap sollow when their IT company kenna makan by USA.🤐

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, happy_man said:

I read the "two Michael" spent their time in jail cells while the Huawei CFO did paintings and wrote poems during her 3 years of "home detention" in her 6-bedrooms mansion. I guess the Chinese learn a way to "succumb" to Western life style while the US Justice Dept  struggled to get her extradited from America's next door neighbor lead by a pretty lady-boy.  :D

SAGJLHABPZIYPN5K6B6EAV2EIQ.jpg

I think you need a dose of your own medicine. You did mentioned ST was bias despite my assurance that we are not.

You really need to learn to when in Rome do what the Romans do.

In Singapore would you bring Babi to your Malay friends home as gift.

It seems you need to expand your horizon subscribe to ST. With ST you can literally travel and absorb the world's culture without ever leaving the comfort of your home.

So buddy, please subscribe to ST for your sanity. 

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Some of the comments  i see online like youtube damn funny 。 

USA eat a humble pie . Their supporter cannot tahan? 😂

Can imagine  how much pride the french and jap sollow when their IT company kenna makan by USA.🤐

China has shown the world how to handle US. Alstom didn't have France backing and they folded. Toshiba folded even faster.

Canada can cry about their spies not getting the right treatment, but it's a good time to start rethinking about their foreign policy now.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, happy_man said:

I know a lot of SGreans are working and living in China. So the fun fact is we also have extradition treaty with HK SAR.

If wanna play politics with domestic law, better watch who has more balls.

Many countries are in open agreement (and thus treaties) with HK before its freedom was taken away.

It is telling that you brushed aside this fundamental human right to focus on "who has more balls".  

This guy standing in front of CCP tanks had the most balls! The unknown brave man

• Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

China has shown the world how to handle US. Alstom didn't have France backing and they folded. Toshiba folded even faster.

Canada can cry about their spies not getting the right treatment, but it's a good time to start rethinking about their foreign policy now.

It is not right for you, in order to justify your beloved party, to condemn these men as spies when the authorities who detained them have since freed them without a word of blame.

4 minutes ago, Falc said:

Many countries are in open agreement (and thus treaties) with HK before its freedom was taken away.

It is telling that you brushed aside this fundamental human right to focus on "who has more balls".  

This guy standing in front of CCP tanks had the most balls! The unknown brave man

I didn't know you support violence and angry mobs.

Your fundamental human rights is standing in front of tanks after mob carnage that killed hundreds of soldiers? Is that your definition of freedom?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328100/The-day-I-fought-Chinese-army-John-Simpson-Veteran-journalist-reveals-stopped-students-attacking-soldiers-Tiananmen-Square-protests.html

• Haha! 1

Just now, happy_man said:

I read that HK is a classic e.g. where "freedom" is a recent anomaly only from 1997 after it was ruled by the British for 156 years when no voting nor democracy was practiced by Her Majesty the Queen.   So why tell me about that "unknown brave man" when you seems clueless about HK history ?

Don't distort history even while making bad arguments!

Details of this man are in the link (I give you benefit of doubt that you had merely missed it). 

3 minutes ago, Falc said:

It is not right for you, in order to justify your beloved party, to condemn these men as spies when the authorities who detained them have since freed them without a word of blame.

Are you the one that called Spavor regular guy? I don't know which party you represent. CIA or CSIS?

Who are you to decide what is right or wrong? You mean you have a say in this?

Huawei vs CIA is part of the US-China containment. Your words and anger count for nothing. Freedom here freedom there, you live in Singapore and you are concerned about freedom elsewhere. Meng is free, the spies are free and you are still upset? You want a hug or something?

FAGSY4pXoAIG2If.jpg

FAGSZMFXoAEkJ_1.jpg

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Falc said:

Don't distort history even while making bad arguments!

Details of this man are in the link (I give you benefit of doubt that you had merely missed it). 

Come! Tell us what you know about 8964. Let us see what you know about history.

6 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

I didn't know you support violence and angry mobs.

Your fundamental human rights is standing in front of tanks after mob carnage that killed hundreds of soldiers? Is that your definition of freedom?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328100/The-day-I-fought-Chinese-army-John-Simpson-Veteran-journalist-reveals-stopped-students-attacking-soldiers-Tiananmen-Square-protests.html

See 

Diverting the immediate topic because you have no more answer is bad etiquette.  

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Are you the one that called Spavor regular guy? I don't know which party you represent. CIA or CSIS?

Who are you to decide what is right or wrong? You mean you have a say in this?

Huawei vs CIA is part of the US-China containment. Your words and anger count for nothing. Freedom here freedom there, you live in Singapore and you are concerned about freedom elsewhere. Meng is free, the spies are free and you are still upset? You want a hug or something?

FAGSY4pXoAIG2If.jpg

FAGSZMFXoAEkJ_1.jpg

No need to get personal and angry with me. You have a good day ahead.

Edited by Falc
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Anyone will smell a rat when US case against Huawei is based on a single PowerPoint slide provided by HSBC, which itself has long history of legal problem with the US govMeng Wanzhou: The PowerPoint that sparked an international row

we take away all the china supporter usa supporter , or china vs usa issue. or if meng break any international law.

we just look at how canada arrest meng. this act by canada itself break alot of international law ,and even canada own local law. and they break all the human right stuff which they shouting so loud for so long or which they believe they stand for. 

even the canadian themself are shock that their gov break those laws and rights to arrest meng. for the record meng transit many other country which also receive the order from usa to arrest meng, but they refuse. because they have no rights to do so. only canada went ahead.

and what did they achieve in the end? meng still escape from usa, they do usa no favour at all cos they cannot give usa meng. they lost alot of trade deal with china. and they get themself a bad name.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Falc said:

See 

Diverting the immediate topic because you have no more answer is bad etiquette.  

Funny, who's the one talking about the iconic tank man while having zero idea of what happened. So how? Do you want to discuss tank man?

If you want to call China out on human rights abuses, there are quite a few but HK isn't one (see who is talking about HK and diverting a topic about Huawei and US?)

I have already said it was Hostage Diplomacy. You don't like it I know, but it works. Suck it up man.

Go read up on Toshiba and Alstom before you rant here about freedom and human rights abuses. This will give you a bit of perspective in geopolitics.

10 minutes ago, Falc said:

No need to get personal and angry with me. You have a good day ahead.

I know it's embarrassing for you. Sorry about that.

REGULAR GUYS LOL!!! REGULAR BUSINESSMAN MEETING KIM JUNG UN!! LOL!!!

22 hours ago, Wt_know said:

already posted ... it is Meng who fly to Canada to meet her family

her family stay in vancouver quite permanenty and do not fly back to prc ... 

must be "some reason" ... scare whole family return to prc cannot come out prc liao ... lol

now if meng fly out from prc ... better don't go any country that has treaty with us including uk, aus or canada ... [sweatdrop] 

sekali ... the simi extradition to US saga all over again

https://www.8world.com/greater-china/meng-wanzhou-husband-1599486

With this article, I think that "some reason" is no longer valid. 😂

Good speculation though.

By the way, I read that their family stayed with her throughout her time in Vancouver was because they wanted people to know that Meng will not flee.

Edited by Vinyl
↡ Advertisement