See!

:D

How to argue with logic.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Which law Canada break?

They themself also don't know ......  [confused]

They just follow US order to detain and after detained, they forgot they have no extradition treaty with US and have to go to court to extradite ..... :ph34r:

and there goes the ding dong stories neither here nor there .... :lll._.:

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

People just read NYT, Reuters, WSJ, Bloomberg and they think they know everything.

Please lah read Russia Today and Al jazeera.

Have an unbias approach.

You got subscribe all ?   :slow:

Wahhhhhhhhhhh.............. you man of many knowledge ... :a-m1212:

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Pro China supporters please come help me support China's greatest friend and ally North Korea and great leader Fatty Kim.

At every opportunity make something nice up about Fatty Kim like how you do for Xi.

I start. Kim is a very nice and kind young man just like Xi.

Then wait your good friend Jib Kor jealous how ? :wut:

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You got subscribe all ?   :slow:

Wahhhhhhhhhhh.............. you man of many knowledge ... :a-m1212:

I only subscribe Japanese artistic videos!

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Then wait your good friend Jib Kor jealous how ? :wut:

I always say nice things about him!

I think everybody here knows that!

Jibby Rosie me and @BanCoe are all good frens one!

• Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, happy_man said:

Speaking of the good and and and logic - We know NK is not at war like Afghanistan, Iraq had been in the last 20 years. Do u know why ? :D

talk until 天南地北。What ST , iraq afg etc etc also come in? lol

I am just here to enjoy another great american show after Afghanistan😆

• Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, happy_man said:

I read SIA is open to global competition while  ST is protected on home ground. Perhaps this explains why you agree you are "here to correct misinformation and the stray to be enlightened". 😝

Again I need to correct you. Its getting very tiring. I may just resign from my day time job, damn tough.

How you compare SIA with ST both are different industry. SIA needs to fly all over the world to earn money. You think ST needs Eskimos to read ST to make money? You telling me, SIA A380 can help transport you from parliament to Istana? Can you meditate on your toilet bowl with SIA or ST? I rest my case.

You really very jialat case, I think you better PM your name and address, I automatically provide you with free ST subscription for at least 6 months. 

2 hours ago, happy_man said:

Speaking of the good and and and logic - We know NK is not at war like Afghanistan, Iraq had been in the last 20 years. Do u know why ? :D

B'cos NK mind their own business ...  :secret-laugh:

It's US that cho chok NK with sanctions .... :wut:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Iran also innocent

They just want to build some nuclear missiles

to bomb Israel back to the stone age.

Why USA want to interfere?

• Haha! 2

39 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

NK not happy, you'll see them shooting firework into the air. Then Mr Moon keep wanting to go over to hug pui pui Kim to re-ignite love relationship. 😍

• Haha! 2

@Jamesc 

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Iran also innocent

They just want to build some nuclear missiles

to bomb Israel back to the stone age.

Why USA want to interfere?

Becos USA always think they are 100% right and so call World Police or Big Brothel of the world........sorry shld be Big Brother.......

Whoever don't obey or don't listen to USA will be blacklisted and kenna cho cho deep deep. 

Anyway past 50 years, which country fight the most war and throw the most bomb on another country??? USA again..........😁

Only USA can bomb other country.........but when 1 country want to bomb another country........have to seek USA permission hor 

USA behave just like my MIL.....always right at all time. They don't listen to others 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

14 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

Again I need to correct you. Its getting very tiring. I may just resign from my day time job, damn tough.

How you compare SIA with ST both are different industry. SIA needs to fly all over the world to earn money. You think ST needs Eskimos to read ST to make money? You telling me, SIA A380 can help transport you from parliament to Istana? Can you meditate on your toilet bowl with SIA or ST? I rest my case.

You really very jialat case, I think you better PM your name and address, I automatically provide you with free ST subscription for at least 6 months. 

I don’t mind …… at least I can get back 10-15 cents per kg from the karang guni man 

• Haha! 1

@Mahjong74  Yep, agreed. The US/allies approach irritates because they present themselves as whiter than white, when in reality they are the ones doing all the stirring in the background.

And what bigger hypocrisy is there than criticising others for doing what you have been doing or ignoring for decades i.e.

• Criticising countries for not obeying international law while at the same time withdrawing from Paris Agreement, Iran Nuclear Agreement, sanctioning ICC for investigations into American war crimes, launching an illegal war into Iraq, illegal interventions into Syria, etc etc
  • Lambasting Belt & Road for being a debt trap when World Bank has been playing this game for decades (read the book "Economic Hitman" by John Perkins)
  • Criticising China / Russia for hacking when NSA/CIA/FBI are the biggest (and most advanced) hackers globally
  • Accusing Huawei of backdoors when US has forced its telco companies to provide backdoors (From Wiki "In December 2011, Bloomberg reported that the U.S. is invoking Cold War-era national security powers to force telecommunication companies including AT&T Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc. to divulge confidential information about their networks in a hunt for Chinese cyber-spying.")
  • Disparage "state owned media" for falsehoods while spinning the most elaborate web of false narratives through think tanks and compliant news media i.e. see leaked papers on Reuters and BBC accepting mandate to weaken Russia + see history of BBC when director generals are sacked because they do not toe the line on national narratives etc etc
  • Using human rights as a front against enemy or competitor states while backing the most eggregious human rights violators globally (see Latin America + Middle East)
  • And the list goes on and on and on...

Classic case of do what I say but not what I do.

Above shouldn't be a surprise, but surprisingly it is to many who only read "gold standard publications".  🤣

US has clearly done a lot of good things as well, but we should not be blind to the realities of history and of the very real and ongoing geopolitical games. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

This is a brilliant explanation of 'International Law' vs 'Rules based order' (which we are hearing about a lot from US/allies of late). I never knew there was a difference !

China and Russia support International Law while US/UK is pushing for Rules based order, while being very careful not to mention International law. 

Basic difference is that International Law is binding on all, while rules may not be i.e. classroom rules is binding on students but not binding on the teacher.  

Interesting watch, which explains how US/allies are trying to institutionalize and normalize "do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do" behaviour. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2