Leave home without your wallet

Jman888

SGH got older staff hence they not so tech savvy (Radx is there also  [laugh] ), NUH more younger staff and doctors.

eh i am the one teaching them hor

thta day i paid with apple watch they were like whoaaaaaaaa

↡ Advertisement

I would say we are far behind China in term of cashless society. From road toll, super mart purchase, wet market, book store, and even street food, people just scan the QR code and payment will be via Wechat or Alipay. [thumbsup] One example below:

DeChQSy.jpg

BTW, their wechat pay is equivalent to our PayNow, and they have using that for the past 5 years at least...

Erm, those with no batt handphones, or cannot afford handphones, how?

Get free food?  :grin:

Erm, those with no batt handphones, or cannot afford handphones, how?

Get free food? :grin:

there are at least one dozen of cheap phone brands in China, and power bank. If no powerbank the shop owner will lend you one to charge then make payment.

there are at least one dozen of cheap phone brands in China, and power bank. If no powerbank the shop owner will lend you one to charge then make payment.

Buy one hp just to eat one food? Siao bo?  [hur]

now I know why so many people not happy with you, bless you.

You even entertain him

You doing that SOcial work degree ah to be kind to ppl

Do it but only if it’s worth it

Some ppl are not worth your time, the poster above you for one

Strongly suspect he’s special needs from wat he replies and the consistency of behavior pattern

• Praise 3

now I know why so many people not happy with you, bless you.

Just talk straight from my mind.

Hope that doesn't offended you. 

Just talk straight from my mind.

Hope that doesn't offended you.

it's ok, you already offended so many, 不差我一个。

it's ok, you already offended so many, 不差我一个。

Life as a very low SES, short, fat, ugly, useless, poor and crazy old man is like that.

Already used to being looked down by everyone already.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Actually now most of the time i use my apple pay, favepay and hardly use cash. But need to track spending and make sure the statement is right

Hawker centre can accept what you mentioned?

Hawker centre can accept what you mentioned?

Kopitiam operated hawker centre loh... Top up the card with another card, then use that to buy food.

High SES hawker centre... [:p]

Turbocharged

That day went to Anchorvale swimming complex.... totally no cash.... don't even have machine that we put notes/coins to pay for the entrance... must use ezlink card.... we are slowly but surely moving towards cashless... and ya, was at KK hospital, the clinic all no more accepting cash.... go machine key in IC, show outstanding amount, pay by NETS or Credit Card.

Some of the older uneducated people might be disadvantaged as they have no smart phones or credit cards. Must cater for them till at least their generation moves on.

When I was at SGH ARC Clinic making payment thru Samsung Pay, the cashier stared at me like I was speaking a different language. She said must use card one, hp cannot insert into the machine. I told her same as pay wave. She stare back at me again. Then I just tell her to activate the terminal. I put my hp on it and the machine accepted and printed out my receipt. Cashier was totally amazed. [laugh]

..... really!!...I am quite suaku type....my xiao mi..can use in this way or not??

..... really!!...I am quite suaku type....my xiao mi..can use in this way or not??

Errr..............u need to get a Samsung phone. Its Samsung Pay, not Xiaomi Pay. [laugh]

Some of the older uneducated people might be disadvantaged as they have no smart phones or credit cards. Must cater for them till at least their generation moves on.

They should have two options for people to choose to pay la, either cashless or cash.
↡ Advertisement