Movie Releases - 2019

Blueray

Anything with Song Kang Ho is steady one.

Force to thrust ratio.

The F14 is a flying 'semi' ergo stand off missile platform. How the F4 phan tom -- from Viet Nam till the Gulf, old and venerable.

Why no meg ryan?

↡ Advertisement

Anything with Song Kang Ho is steady one.

Force to thrust ratio.

The F14 is a flying 'semi' ergo stand off missile platform. How the F4 phan tom -- from Viet Nam till the Gulf, old and venerable.

Why no meg ryan?

i missed her too   :wub:

Hobbs and Shaw looks like a CGI-overload affair, but the presence of Idris Elba and Vanessa Kirby made me consider buying a ticket.

Still considering ... [laugh]

Idris Elba - awesome but totally wasted here. He would've been better as a wise-cracking badass goodie next to Jason. The Rock would've been better as a baddie. But that's the franchise.

Vanessa Kirby - sorry not hot.

also watched this last night, surprise that the movie got poor rating maybe a bit slow and 无厘头. But i quite like it, Leonardo DiCaprio acting is still good, Brad Pitt become a 花瓶  and Quentin Tarantino's style of violence is hilarious, only came out at the last 30min of the movie  [laugh]  [laugh]  

lrg.png__650x935_q70.jpg

8.2 in imdb leh, should be quit good, gonna catch it soon.

A: Er bro, want watch movie mai?

B: No time to die.

A: Eh don't like that leh, just ask you wanna to see show only, no movie you interested meh?

B: No time to die.

C: OK OK, I let you choose which show to see, and I pay for it, can?

B: Already tell you <No Time To Die> liao lor... You don't understand English is it?

A: Bro, mai kway hoon hor, ask you nicely and you keep tell me you have no time to even die? One last time, ai kuah hee boh?

B: Wah lau eh, how many time you want me to repeat, I already told you I want to watch James Bond <No Time To Die> liao lor...

:D :D :D

• Praise 6

8.2 in imdb leh, should be quit good, gonna catch it soon.

The rating by GV was 2.5/5 only, imdb is US rating and they can relate to the movie better the sg audience, especially for those above 50 yrs old  [laugh]  [laugh]

time flies...watching Top Gun me still a kid  [:p]

4D07C4F100000578-5837039-Cruise_Don_Simp

4D2AA51F00000578-0-image-m-84_1528841307

4D26B41E00000578-0-image-m-82_1528841240

1986 to 2019...now kid to Uncle...Gor Gor Jie Jie all became Ah Pek Granny liao  [rolleyes]

Hmm.... wondering if they decided to have TOP GUN Part II..... how will Tom Cruise.. or maybe Tom "Sampan" now.. react when he see her..

watched the japanese anime 'Weathering with you' last night, the same director, producer and production team that produce 'Your name' 3 years ago. Both are good, but still prefer 'your name'.

i dun usually watch anime [laugh]

• Praise 1

Watched Ne Zha over the weekend. Definitely  one of the best animation movie around, lots of jokes, actions and best of all, you get to learn the moral values such as no one shape ur future except urself.

Though i have to say, movie is best appreciated by those with a good command of chinese. I pity those who need to read thru the english translation, simply cannot capture the essence of the movie itself.

8 minutes ago, maxsee333 said:

Watched Ne Zha over the weekend. Definitely  one of the best animation movie around, lots of jokes, actions and best of all, you get to learn the moral values such as no one shape ur future except urself.

Though i have to say, movie is best appreciated by those with a good command of chinese. I pity those who need to read thru the english translation, simply cannot capture the essence of the movie itself.

i was deciding between the jap anime and ne zha, but chose the former due to timing [laugh]  will catch ne zha another day.

• Praise 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:20 AM, maxsee333 said:

agree you have to understand the local mandarin and their dialect slang to appreciate the joke, really funny mainly from 哪吒 & 太乙真人。

20190729133828_53954.jpeg

watched Rambo last blood, finale of the Rambo series, i like the storyline, and actions only start at the last 30min of the movie, the killing is still as violence but 干脆利落 👍

ending credit show shots from first blood till the last, he was so young and 'skinny' then 😂

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

watched Rambo last blood, finale of the Rambo series, i like the storyline, and actions only start at the last 30min of the movie, the killing is still as violence but 干脆利落 👍

ending credit show shots from first blood till the last, he was so young and 'skinny' then 😂

So was "Wolverine". I think the beefing up only begins when they confirmed the role. 

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

So was "Wolverine". I think the beefing up only begins when they confirmed the role. 

Rambo,  wolverine,  thor, Capt America... all bulked up tremendously. 

Rambo for sure was caught injecting all sorts of stuff.  

Have read that the others do too, just not publicised. 

Even the great Arnold also injected... if was the norm back in the day of bodybuilding.  

this was a pretty good movie, about western and the chinese culture. Didn't know it is illegal in US for not telling the patient that he has cancer and dying soon. 

71I5UUnztYL._SS500_.jpg.8abb3235330b4acccc059c09ea341e6c.jpg

↡ Advertisement