Movie Releases - 2019

Blueray

Nice parts are the prc mm but no action packed cos animation. :D

Comedy king and icac also not nice

Nowadays hard to come by good movies

Quite enjoyed Comedy King though there were mixed reviews for Pu Song Ling. Maybe some personal preferences.
↡ Advertisement

watched Jackie Chan movie yesterday, i actually find it quite good, the acting young actor and actress may not be as good as the senior but the story was good and a lot of laughter.

Maybe old liao and I dun expect Jackie chan style movie to fight from beginning to end anymore.

• Praise 1

Just watched this. Story so so but graphics are good.

Don't know is a comic.

5c3dfb2f2d3bc.jpg

Quite dissapointed with the ending... Or lack of an ending.

watched this on valentine day  [laugh]

something like all the china 后宫 drama but not as complicated. The 3 actress are good especially Olivia Colman who acted the Queen, but the ending will leave you wondering....

6373d688b658d5305e7a590dcc7bc1a7.jpg

• Praise 1

something like all the china 后宫 drama but not as complicated. The 3 actress are good especially Olivia Colman who acted the Queen, but the ending will leave you wondering....

6373d688b658d5305e7a590dcc7bc1a7.jpg

oh ... Rachel Weisz and Emma Stone were very very good in this movie !

• Praise 1

Actually the Bumblebee movie did better this time with Steven Spielberg even though Michael Bay is in it too. The characters are more recognizable. Story line is average. A big improvement from previous Michael Bay's transformers movies.

• Praise 1

Olivia Colman won the Oscar Best Actress  [thumbsup]

Actually the Bumblebee movie did better this time with Steven Spielberg even though Michael Bay is in it too. The characters are more recognizable. Story line is average. A big improvement from previous Michael Bay's transformers movies.

The movie is so well receive by original transformers fan that Hasbro decided it to be a reboot rather than a spin off.

Meaning TF1 to 5  which are basically toy commercials with no storyline can throw into dustbin liao.

bye bye Michael Bayformers.

Edited by Pocus

Just watched this. Story so so but graphics are good.

Don't know is a comic.

5c3dfb2f2d3bc.jpg

I grew up reading the comics in the 90s. The story and concepts were pretty fresh during it's time but the story didn't age well as many modern sci-fi movies and story took reference from it and reused it's concepts to the point of being cliché. I was so a fan, even when I was older, guess what number I pick for my car club sticker.... 99, that's me!

James Cameron took too long to adapt. Then he announce he's going to do a Battle Angel movie in 1998 I was alleviated! In 2003 He finally bought the rights I was anticipating.

then no wind no sound I thought the project is axed. When the first trailer came out, I had goosebumps. 

Then when the movie is realised and reviews came in, I was disappointed that critics bashed it. I was angry when one critics claimed it copies many sci-fi movies which in fact it's the other way round since it's a 90s comic. I was also angry another critic claimed it had no sex appeal like WTF is he a pervert of stereotyping Animes to be all fanservices?

I was also puzzled that despite mediocre reviews, it had rave audience reviews in Rotten Tomatoes. It sort of reminds me of Titanic when critics bombed it but fangirls love it so much it became a cult classic.

Anyway there are no fanboys to save this movie which, like all recent movies which is not a reboot, remake or adaptation from superheroes western comics, are doomed to bombed.

Then came china market, which had a stronger than expected opening and it is on the way to save it and may break even like what it did for Pacific Rim. If china market does well we may get a sequel..

I haven't watch the show yet, I planned to this week during my leave. I waited 20 years for this. Without expectations, whether I agree more with the fans or the critics....we shall see.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 1

Yes he is. A couple of years ago he also starred in "Erased" quite interesting story too.

Thanks for the reply and will try to catch both, quite like this actor..

↡ Advertisement