How to deactivate Hazard when door open?

Deckbuild

Currently opening of car door will trigger hazard light on, anyone know how to deactivate it or have to go audio shop to locate the wire tie to it?

↡ Advertisement

If I want to make door open to switch on hazard, I would tie a wire on the door switch to the hazard light switch, or via a relay.

So yeah, you need to get someone/audio/acc shop, to find that wire and remove it.

• Praise 1

Currently opening of car door will trigger hazard light on, anyone know how to deactivate it or have to go audio shop to locate the wire tie to it?

What car got this function.?

If I want to make door open to switch on hazard, I would tie a wire on the door switch to the hazard light switch, or via a relay.

So yeah, you need to get someone/audio/acc shop, to find that wire and remove it.

my made in MY car also have it.......can be very irritating when you are in the car and wants outside air to circulate so it wont be hot inside. I will usually close the door and wind down the windows if need to be i the car for a prolonged time.......

Safety hazard. Disabling its sole purpose. Can't blame others if someone crashes you from the rear.

Really ETF.

It is a really safety hazard as there are a lot of goondu drivers on this island.

All my cars never have this & i never kenna whack backside.

↡ Advertisement