1. 1. Will you be going?

• Yes
    • No

Coming again next year.

Will you be going?

What are you aiming to get?

7_SG_motor.jpg

https://www.motorshow.com.sg/2019/home/

The annual Singapore Motorshow returns for the fifth consecutive year in 2019, promising to be even better than before. Held at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, the 2019 Motorshow will be spread across levels 3 & 4.

Starting from 10 January to 13 January 2019, Singapore’s largest and most prestigious annual motoring event will feature more than 30 automotive brands, the most number of brands showcased since its return five years ago. The show will also feature various providers of automotive accessories, lifestyle products and services, and world famous stunt driver, Russ Swift, who will make his return to thrill guests with his adrenaline-pumping performances of precision driving.

A must-attend event, visitors can also expect to witness first hand, multiple car launches, exclusive offers, numerous MediaCorp celebrity appearances and lucky draw contests that include amazing prizes such as a Subaru Impreza 2.0 i-S 5-Door!

The Singapore Motorshow 2019 is presented by the Motor Traders Association (MTA) of Singapore in partnership with MediaCorp. Other sponsors of the event include: AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd (Official Insurer), HL Bank (Official Bank) and Shell (Official Automotive Lubricants & Fuel) as well as support from the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association (JAMA).

SG MOTORSHOW INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
17 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh #02-00 Auto World, Singapore 319254.
Tel : (65) 69085060
General Enquiry : [email protected]
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Good for those looking to drive new car for CNY.  

But the catch yearly was always the same, discount but the model you choose comes with the "Basic" model. You want to enhance it, you have to pay more for it..... :=B:

Have to pay for

1) sport rim

2) leather seat

3) spoiler

4)  Fog light

5) DRL

6) some also give you basic ICE.. want with GPS, you pay for it. 

..... etc... :lll._.:

• Praise 3

Question. Motorshow is 1 day after jan 1st bidding. Will they price motorshow according to 1st bidding result?

Also, historically did motorshow have any special discount? Else why bother about motorshow.

• Dislike 2

I think it will be him until he retires or someone cheaper comes along lol

If he retired then no special entertainment to see on motorshow liao?

Question. Motorshow is 1 day after jan 1st bidding. Will they price motorshow according to 1st bidding result?

Also, historically did motorshow have any special discount? Else why bother about motorshow.

In theory motorshow you can see more models of car under one roof as opposed to going to individual showrooms to see different models.
  • Praise 1

Every year is Russ Swift. Not sian meh? Why this motorshow need to pay where others don't need? 

Maybe they cater to people who have not see Russ Swift stunt before? Think it is not easy to get to see his stunt at the motor show?! I have never seen his performance before even though i was at the motor show cause could not get a seat inside. Lol.

I come here for photo..... of XMM. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Please post some of the model when our MCFer go to the motor show in mid Jan ah [bounce2]  [bounce2]

i will be stationed there to sell tisu. if u see an old unker there selling, pls sarpok.

during lunch break i will bio the race queens.

I don't know if you've seen In the Realm of the Senses, but there's a scene with an old beggar and the geisha that just came to mind. Peekaboo! [laugh] Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1