Lorry altercation with cyclist at Pasir Ris

1fast1

Rightly Deserved

@mustank will

Come with King Kong

Maybe the lorry guy Chua tio until bang into bike guy

The bike guy also funny one how come got lick and kiss one?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I actually chuckled when I finished the video.

I was thinking ORBIGOOT for the MAMIL.

If it's just the 2 of them, just bloody be gracious and ride in a single file lah! Traffic wasn't exactly light some more.

And he was the one who threw the first punch. Although I don't condone the lorry's reaction I can't help but feel song that such MAMILs need to be taught a farking lesson and be put in their place.

I'm an (ex) road cyclist (OAMIL ð) and I know what road etiquette cyclists should adhere to and not insist on their rights of law.

I cheered. And I don't feel the least bit ashamed of it. I would've if the fark face cyclist (damn punchable looking that fella lol) hadn't damaged the truck first, but as he drew first "blood", so to speak, orbigoot! [laugh]
  • Praise 11

Then you must see how those sand trucks drivers drives along Changi Coastal road, most of time drive 3 abreast.. Got dedicated cycling lane somemore.

you Got to keep a lookout for them when on the road.. cycle within the bike lane. Better still don’t cycle there..

I keep replaying the video... It is somehow very therapeutic to watch. Poor lorry driver must have panicked and lost control of steering. Tsk tsk

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 7

I keep replaying the video... It is somehow very therapeutic to watch. Poor lorry driver must have panicked and lost control of steering. Tsk tsk

Let’s crowdfund help Lorry driver
  • Praise 10

That lycra bloke has an ego the size of lane

His Brian the size of cashew nut? Either the biker is on drug or hend just escaped from IMH.

Pity the tuck driver probably shocked and lose control of his steeling wheel.

• Praise 3

This cyclist is wearing a jersey of this team that apparently participates regularly in cycling competitions.

I think I already know who he is.

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 2

This cyclist is wearing a jersey of this team that apparently participates regularly in cycling competitions.

Can send to the casket co for sizing first?

One day he’s gonna meet his maker

Edmw csi Liao [crazy]

I think his bike no 10k no talk :(

To the 2 defenders of the MAMILs who will come say otherwise , please save yourself defending and clearly it is the community of blokes like This that lead us to profile ALL MAMILs in this manner

Too many incidents like this to even start thinking about giving the benefit of doubt to other INNOCENT MAMILs

That said, I have NO SYMPATHY should anyone of them get a blue tent ovER them someday!

• Praise 8

Can always count on EDMW to be faster than me ð

My old ns Friend also is Cycling and running siao one

He probably knows him

But I think I better pretend don no anything :grin:

This kind of thing donno don no better

↡ Advertisement