Lorry altercation with cyclist at Pasir Ris

1fast1

Saw the other name with the E came out over at HWZ. Both are Cheungs. Maybe they are brothers and look alike.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yeah. He could have just stayed where he was if he really wanted to block the lorry. NO need to hit the lorry and make the lorry become the victim.

More like now becomes road rage if kanna charge

Wanna share the road, take it like other road users. Getting horned part and parcel. 

Agree that all road users just have to get on and along with other road users: pedestrians, bicycles, motorised bicycles, motorcycles, passenger cars, taxis, PHCs, buses commercial vehicles and road works.

I know.

I didn't say cyclist is right.

It is even worse from the eye of law that lorry driver take this retaliatory manoeuvre.

The lorry driver didn't retaliate. Instead he reacted like everyone..shock..sway to onside when in another accident.

If I am the lorry logitic manager I would advise him to report that way. let the insurance company handle.

• Praise 4

no need call.police

it's a stage accident to create awareness on road safety and dont be a cock

the guy is from an ad agency

damn....we got the message....dont be a dick

post-131345-0-22121300-1545546327_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

All that talk about the law or road tax isn't going to give you back a mangled leg, or reverse your whole body paralysis.

For the two clowns who are constantly harping about cyclists rights on the road despite the obviously hostile and risky environment for on-the-road cyclists - I hope you realise you might be causing more tears and grief down the road for other ignorant cyclists who are emboldened by your heroic words about standing up for cyclists right and teaching lousy kayu drivers a lesson by blocking them.

If it happens, let's see how you live with the guilt then. Or maybe you would have been a victim of your rhetoric-fuelled ego by then - good riddance. 

• Praise 14

Twincharged

The lorry driver didn't retaliate. Instead he reacted like everyone..shock..sway to onside when in another accident.

If I am the lorry logitic manager I would advise him to report that way. let the insurance company handle.

can never understand why lao lan people like to put their entire professional history on social media

99.9% of the time self pwned

• Praise 7

The way I see it, the lorry driver lost control of his vehicle after the shock and lost of his mirror when the cyclist hammer him. The cyclist is the aggressor here.

Maybe it's one of the 2 breast uncle from the previous clip.

Nod Nod...

No sane minded driver would ever thought a sane human would deliberately use his limb to hit at a moving vehicle.

I would be shock as well and swayed to the left as well..

Twincharged

All that talk about the law or road tax isn't going to give you back a mangled leg, or reverse your whole body paralysis.

For the two clowns who are constantly harping about cyclists rights on the road despite the obviously hostile and risky environment for on-the-road cyclists - I hope you realise you might be causing more tears and grief down the road for other ignorant cyclists who are emboldened by your heroic words about standing up for cyclists right and teaching lousy kayu drivers a lesson by blocking them.

If it happens, let's see how you live with the guilt then. Or maybe you would have been a victim of your rhetoric-fuelled ego by then - good riddance. 

Many seem to think that taking the lane is to "teach" drivers a lesson. Even the cyclist in this video seems to think this way. Personally, I take the lane when there is a reckless driver behind because I want to have more space to react.

If I were the cyclist in this video, I would have just moved further to the left as the lorry driver overtake. That is the purpose of moving further out when there is a driver that seems to be reckless behind. But it looks like this cyclist is doing it just for his own ego.

can never understand why lao lan people like to put their entire professional history on social media

99.9% of the time self pwned

ð¬ð

Ego big so must put everything out for people to see

• Praise 1

Many seem to think that taking the lane is to "teach" drivers a lesson. Even the cyclist in this video seems to think this way. Personally, I take the lane when there is a reckless driver behind because I want to have more space to react.

If I were the cyclist in this video, I would have just moved further to the left as the lorry driver overtake. That is the purpose of moving further out when there is a driver that seems to be reckless behind. But it looks like this cyclist is doing it just for his own ego.

Are you Kelvin Ho? There’s a guy from Facebook comments that write just like you.

https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/236898637221786/?t=0

Here we go.. bicycle vs motorist... Who wrong who right? You decide! 

Something flew at the windscreen of the lorry

and shocked the poor lorry driver who

accidentally knocked into the cyclist who

was riding too far on the right of the road.

I hope the cyclist is not too badly injured

but luckily no sign of brain to damaged at all. 

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4