Do you trust the police?

Kusje

19 minutes ago, Kusje said:

I think it isn't just because he is police.

More likely it is because those women are whores (allegedly) so they are considered lesser.

So now see who got the last laugh! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, SuPerBoRed said:

why 1 stroke only? custodial whip? 

normal guy force a woman to perform sex act on him can get away with just 1 whip? .. police force a woman to perform sex act while abusing the authority given by police force...  how that is deemed a lesser act to punish is beyond me...  

Good GPA & from NUS .... [sly]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Why no photo of the "handsome" culprit? 

Gag order? Rationale? 

his "old friends" might recognize him immediately and start making plans to get together ...

I would rather see the pics of the two women instead … to see the SSG's rationale.

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Police officers are at highest risk to be corrupted. They are always looking for and associating with people inclined towards criminal behaviour.

They should have therapy or dumping sessions to return themselves to who they are.

Its so sad that this officer became bent.

He ought to know that he should have cctv to keep him safe. Why were police officers placed in jeopardy using rooms without impartial witness to interview suspects?

The yishun xiao lang should interview the comisurate why he is placing his human resources at risk. We want to know. They should do it in a room without cctv, then comisurate can claim multiple penetrations.

Got 7 million payoff for ne'er do wells. No money for cctv? Alamak, what happen you?

Nobody was listening? Voice activated recording???

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

On 1/4/2019 at 3:22 PM, Kusje said:

Honestly it is your kind of thinking that causes us citizens to be treated like dirt. Everything also just refer to SOP even if the SOP is ridiculous.

Would you sign any other contract w/o keeping a copy for yourself?

Maybe when they signed the ceca contract,  India also don't allow then keep a copy... so no one knows wtf was signed and we end up..

https://wap.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/singapore-should-put-in-place-billion-dollar-funding-arrangement-for-indian-start-ups-experts-119111800622_1.html

Maybe part 2 coming 😭😭😱😱

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, SuPerBoRed said:

why 1 stroke only? custodial whip? 

normal guy force a woman to perform sex act on him can get away with just 1 whip? .. police force a woman to perform sex act while abusing the authority given by police force...  how that is deemed a lesser act to punish is beyond me...  

It depends on the exact charges that are applied. If I did not read the news article wrongly somehow the charge applied in this case does not have as heavy a punishment as expected.

But it seems weird to me that police SOP allows one-on-one interview in a room without CCTV ... even if the police officer was squeaky clean he could easily be falsely accused by female suspects. Why is he put in such a position?

Anyway, another one bites the dust because let the small head take over big head. *Sigh* ... massage is only $50 entrance and +++. Now not only jail plus one stroke but lost job as well (police have any gratuity for long service / retirement ??)

On a more serious note, I think incidents like this and many other scandals in the past really affect the morale ... imagine what the junior rank-and-file thinks?

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 3

17 hours ago, Vratenza said:

In order to prevent corruption and maintain integrity, we must pay these police officer very well. 

Not I say one. 

Paid well But still so cheapo...

Pui...

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Sosaria said:

. *Sigh* ... massage is only $50 entrance and +++.

Huh.. got sp much? Tot only +GST... the other ++ is what😳

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Vratenza said:

In order to prevent corruption and maintain integrity, we must pay these police officer very well. 

Not I say one. 

that can solve the monetary side only … what about what this SSG wanted ? 😈

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Angcheek said:

ka ki lang ..... discount . give 1 stroke :grin:

I would vote for those NUS elites to also get one stroke at least.😈

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

that can solve the monetary side only … what about what this SSG wanted ? 😈

By some higher power's rationale.... Just by paying higher means the person will be not mediocre and of higher moral standing then those paid lower. Going by that means that if the SSG is paid highly, he would have kept his d*** in his pants? 

Again, not I say one. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Playtime said:

Huh.. got sp much? Tot only +GST... the other ++ is what😳

Well, I once tried to ask for FOC, free, and don't need ++, and the rebuff I got was, "you want free stuff, but you never give me any free stuff before!" 😜 😈

See, that was the policeman's mistake.

• Praise 1

My experience

1) Laminate shop destroy my transcript and no wana pay. Make police report and they kinda of mediate ask the shop compensate me. Like 10 yrs ago

2) Maid ride esccoter whack me on pavement, caused me to drop ph and crack. Hit n run, made police report. Only advise me to next time call police on the spot

3) Car tio deep scratch suspected vandalism, call police. They investigated for long and tell me cannot find

4) Car tio scratched again, make police report. Till now no hear from IO.

* When make report, dono is nsf or regular, the girl ans the phone call of another person who called in and seem very irritated and slam the ph loud loud.

Anyways. Is dono how their sop works and they no need jiao tai to citizen on their protocol ba.

• Praise 3