My 200km/h Crap Toyota Vios Sharing to Bros

KelvinAng_164458

Let me introduce you, my old 2010 and black Toyota Vios with fake carbon fiber hood!

The car with dashing black limited edition 15" inch TRD Wheels, with "Brembo" brake callipers. 

https://www.facebook.com/carreviewsncare/videos/219492925663578/

Nothing is more fun that driving your own car, where you can sit in and outside of your car without worry the dent and scratches on the car. 

The interior of the car is spacious and come with full hard plastics dashboard that make the car really dull, suitable for boring man but it last really long time without rattle sound...

The NCP93 VVT-i Vios engine is really powerful, cute and small at the same time. Now even Perodua Myvi 2017 are using the engine! 

The boot space is really big, and I can put all my rubbish inside without worrying dirty my car seats!

The car come with hybrid of GT Street and TRD body kit that help to improve the aerodynamics of the car that cruising at 200km/h. This is no joke, man.

I love the car because it don't have cruise control, volume control, paddle shift control on steering, etc...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 5

Just kiddin i dont dare go beyond 200, my ball auto shrink :D

I think I don't even dare to go above 160kph on NSHW. Lol not in that much of a rush anyway.

• Praise 1

I think I don't even dare to go above 160kph on NSHW. Lol not in that much of a rush anyway.

Yah especially got traffic one unless empty straight road ahead can push.

Otherwise i average ard 140-160. Anytime truck or bus on left go kee siao switch to first lane

Last 25 sec of video have show corner at 200km/h

I think you have typed an extra 0.

I will see if I could post a 300km/h one as well but I need to test it out before people say i howsiao(talk big). I will Jack up the rear wheel and spin it to see what max speed it could achieve before posting.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Last 25 sec of video have show corner at 200km/h

Where got ?? 200km/h ..... dun have lah .... he ownself anyhow say 1 ..... that turning no more than 30/40km hr .... at that radius ... beyond that sure turn turtle
  • Praise 1

Where got ?? 200km/h ..... dun have lah .... he ownself anyhow say 1 ..... that turning no more than 30/40km hr .... at that radius ... beyond that sure turn turtle

You fast forward 10X become 200km/h liaoooo

I think you have typed an extra 0.

I will see if I could post a 300km/h one as well but I need to test it out before people say i howsiao(talk big). I will Jack up the rear wheel and spin it to see what max speed it could achieve before posting.

Lets give him some benefit of doubt. I think his vios can thrash all proton and perodua at NSHW :D

You fast forward 10X become 200km/h liaoooo

Haha that is true. Interestingly I fast forwarded 10 times yet the car still very steady, no overturn.

Yah especially got traffic one unless empty straight road ahead can push.

Otherwise i average ard 140-160. Anytime truck or bus on left go kee siao switch to first lane

Yeah my comfort level is around there. 130-140kph on a B&B car for me. But then i just drive normal morning/daytime hours. 

↡ Advertisement