My 200km/h Crap Toyota Vios Sharing to Bros

KelvinAng_164458

Yes.

Due to our congested road never a good idea to see speed wannabe zooming around.ð

Back in 06 before purchasing my vios I was contemplating between sunny and vios. My impression of vios was a car for aunty to do marketing. Hahaha I changed my opinion after seeing those Thai and Malaysia youtube on mod vios. LOL. No regret as it served me well for full 9 years 11 months. $52,600 for 10 years.ð

Thailand vios versus singapore vios.

Same same.....i oso liked vios initially especially the manual. But then friends said it was light which was why it had good fc......toyota....good workhorse and wont go wrong! Last time got the infamous black vios racer....
↡ Advertisement

Same same.....i oso liked vios initially especially the manual. But then friends said it was light which was why it had good fc......toyota....good workhorse and wont go wrong! Last time got the infamous black vios racer....ððð

See the video I linked. So swee!
  • Praise 1

People here keep boasting going 250km/h

Anyone here boasting their speed at 200km/h in going down genting?

You won't get those without a seance. :D

Really depends on the car, at 250km/h, it is very uncomfortable in a tin can with turbo bolted on.

I like those pick 2 out of 3 thingies.

Safe cheap fast.

Pick 2. :D

• Praise 2

What if i have none of the above? Hahaha

Then no honey lor. :D

But you don't talk cock. I'm sure you're 3/3. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

Normally factory fitted tyre are designed to withstand top speed. For my car, the tyre rating is W

XL rating i nvr hear before but Y should be the best for normal car

XL = extra load..

It got nothing to do with speed rating.

• Praise 1

Took so long time to reach 200km/h.. Proberly that part of the highway is abit down slope and that help in getting up speed.

Anyway it really need a lot of concentration to drive at speed 180 and above for vios.. Coz it will be very floating and a slightest uneven road will cause vios to lose balance and may result in car losing control very easily.

That's why he staff69.

Always staff at attention.

Always get 69 action also.

:D

Any stuff about 69

He is the Guru :D

Took so long time to reach 200km/h.. Proberly that part of the highway is abit down slope and that help in getting up speed.

Anyway it really need a lot of concentration to drive at speed 180 and above for vios.. Coz it will be very floating and a slightest uneven road will cause vios to lose balance and may result in car losing control very easily.

Get more passengers in your car, make vios weight become similar to F10 lol

XL = extra load..

It got nothing to do with speed rating.

Normally for load they use number like 105, 120, etc

Rented a yaris (run of mill version) in Melbourne for a day trip down to Philips Island.... Regret big time.... Though just me and my passenger (no luggage), the handling is vague, each turn is like trying to guess where the front wheels are. Going at 100kph already feel floaty... Not to mention when cross wind hits or when large trucks passes by... I was grabbing the steering wheels till my hands are numb fighting to counter steer.... 

Autobahn in yaris
Only in Singapore we are getting really tune down barebone ride

Rented a yaris (run of mill version) in Melbourne for a day trip down to Philips Island.... Regret big time.... Though just me and my passenger (no luggage), the handling is vague, each turn is like trying to guess where the front wheels are. Going at 100kph already feel floaty... Not to mention when cross wind hits or when large trucks passes by... I was grabbing the steering wheels till my hands are numb fighting to counter steer....

never expect much from a rental car unless it is the newest in their fleet.....you know lar.......nobody take care of a rental vehicle and i think maintenance will be the last thing in their list of do's....
↡ Advertisement