My 4th Telco TPG Sim Card

Inlinefour

35 minutes ago, RadX said:

same...still chatting on whatsapp w the card

But you signed up for the $10 plan right?

↡ Advertisement

Bros, how's the islandwide coverage of TPG? Always kena drop signal or no diff from the usual 3 telcos?

I hv the free TPG sim but neber use so can't tell. Dunno whether to switch to the $10 plan or not

12 minutes ago, Soya said:

Bros, how's the islandwide coverage of TPG? Always kena drop signal or no diff from the usual 3 telcos?

I hv the free TPG sim but neber use so can't tell. Dunno whether to switch to the $10 plan or not

I use the paid one as home wifi and the unpaid one in spare phone. So far, most of the time WFH, so no issues.

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

nope

rcvd an email that all was successfully cancelled

1 hour ago, AndrewLee72 said:

I use the TPG card $10 plan, ok so far. Use it to play you tube music via bluetooth on car. Shioks.

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I use the paid one as home wifi and the unpaid one in spare phone. So far, most of the time WFH, so no issues.

Cool. No contract n if coverage suxs, can cancel anytime right?

Btw, can port in number from no-contract Starhub sim only plan? For new signups I mean. Also $10 dollah

Edited by Soya

2 minutes ago, Soya said:

Cool. No contract n if coverage suxs, can cancel anytime right?

Btw, can port in number from no-contract Starhub sim only plan? For new signups I mean. Also $10 dollah

I not sure about porting. 

Take note : For me I use TPG as my 2nd Sim. Main sim is S.H. Cos for calling out, you need to use TPG app. Certain areas - signal not so good. Call quality affected. Fyi.

52 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Take note : For me I use TPG as my 2nd Sim. Main sim is S.H. Cos for calling out, you need to use TPG app. Certain areas - signal not so good. Call quality affected. Fyi.

Waitaminit....to call out, gotta use TPG app? Incoming call & SMS how?

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Waitaminit....to call out, gotta use TPG app? Incoming call & SMS how?

for compatible phone models, no need to use the app. Mine is Samsung Note, can use either line to call out, never install the app.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Othello said:

my dear fellow freeloaders, can you still use or have some difficulty ? 

no network last night 😁

sorry bro...my both card paid $20 already not freeloader :grin:

network sibay strong even better than ShitTell :a-toast:

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, AndrewLee72 said:

New company and they build their own base stations unlike most of the new names in the market will lease from the 3 main telcos. Nowadays seldom make phone call, mainly on data, and already with them since the trial period, so far ok, no complain at $10 🤣 . I'm going to port over my M1 $40 4GB plan to them when contract is over in another few months. 2 TPG lines = 100GB data + 2GB overseas + 600mins call + 60sms 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

for compatible phone models, no need to use the app. Mine is Samsung Note, can use either line to call out, never install the app.

On old Samsung Note 8, no need app also. My newer Xiaomi Note 9S also never install app. 

17 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Those sneaky b**tards anyhow charge me $10 even though I canceled my acct

Just sent a damming email

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2