Singapore helpful drivers

Philipkee

Did not see a thread on this so I start one.  We have threads on reckless drivers, people not giving way to ambulances and all that.  One thing I notice is that it tend to be negative.

So why not start a thread with videos on instances where we see drivers being helpful?

My video attachment is too large so I only add screenshots.  Basically, what happened was that I saw a motorcyclist drop his bike or something and a helpful driver ran out of his car to help the motorcyclist.  

Will be nice if we can see more videos on helpful drivers rather than just reckless drive [angel] rs.  [:p]

post-57859-0-76065400-1546788228_thumb.png

post-57859-0-55295400-1546788269_thumb.png

post-57859-0-32252100-1546788287_thumb.png

Edited by Philipkee
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16

Did not see a thread on this so I start one.  We have threads on reckless drivers, people not giving way to ambulances and all that.  One thing I notice is that it tend to be negative.

So why not start a thread with videos on instances where we see drivers being helpful?

My video attachment is too large so I only add screenshots.  Basically, what happened was that I saw a motorcyclist drop his bike or something and a helpful driver ran out of his car to help the motorcyclist.  

Will be nice if we can see more videos on helpful drivers rather than just reckless drive [angel] rs.  [:p]

sapork sapork. and hopefully , one day we could see a video or two of one of MCFers or even more of our buddies to get posted in this thread for the good stuff they did.  

mind you, it is fully acceptable for one  self pawn  when his good driving behavior  get posted here.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

My turn, I would like to sincerly thanks many drivers who give way to me when I was on the last lane and wanted to go to 1st lane to turn right in busy road.

Without you guys, it would not be possible to turn right.

Thanks for the graciousness. 

• Praise 4

Sometimes being helpful make people think you are scheming something. Some are simply too paranoid here.

One time at National Skin Centre after parking my vehicle, I saw a small van with a flat tyre. So I walked up to him who was trying to change the tyre and ask if he needed help to repair the tyre as I have the tyre repair kit. He just waved me off.

He thought I will ask him for payment after I helped.

Dafug.....

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 5

will we see some reckless cyclist/reckless driver  faces here as helpful driver??  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Follow behind cyclist closely to help them speed up consider helpful or not ?  [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 10

Follow behind cyclist closely to help them speed up consider helpful or not ?  [:p]  [laugh]

like that is helping them to ride faster, cfm is helpful.. [thumbsup]  [:p]

bang them onto the roadside and then help them up also can consider helpful, just show the video on the helping part can liao... [:p]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

Lead them from the front, so that they can draft your car

:XD:

[thumbsup]

Sometimes being helpful make people think you are scheming something. Some are simply too paranoid here.

One time at National Skin Centre after parking my vehicle, I saw a small van with a flat tyre. So I walked up to him who was trying to change the tyre and ask if he needed help to repair the tyre as I have the tyre repair kit. He just waved me off.

Dafug.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/helpful-cabby-helps-stomper-to-change-tyre-when-no-one-else-stopped-rejects-reward%3famp

Maybe you don't look helpful enough...

@yewheng is that you? :D

When my car breakdown at side of road, nobuddy help... When gf car breakdown at side of road, within 20 min 3-4 cars stop to help.  Knn xenophobic

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

Dafug.....

its ok. please continue to help others when needed. 

Many years ago there was once my car couldn't start due to battery flat. Someone in the carpark helped by using his jump start cable.

After that, I purchased jump start cable, portable tire pump, tire repair kit in my car boot

and managed to help at least 10 person jump start / tire pump their cars at carparks,

petrol station and other places. 

• Praise 7

its ok. please continue to help others when needed. 

Many years ago there was once my car couldn't start due to battery flat. Someone in the carpark helped by using his jump start cable.

After that, I purchased jump start cable, portable tire pump, tire repair kit in my car boot

and managed to help at least 10 person jump start / tire pump their cars at carparks,

petrol station and other places. 

Petrol station no need emergency air pump, thy have proper setup. But I dont think it is safe to jump start car at petrol station, next time when people need help,advise them to push the car to at least to the very edge of a petrol station, in case of any spark when connecting the cable cause fire. 

Turbocharged

When my car breakdown at side of road, nobuddy help... When gf car breakdown at side of road, within 20 min 3-4 cars stop to help. Knn xenophobic

Same here.

Twice got flat tire, nobody helped and I ended up giving up and call AA.

In MY I dented my rims and has both tyres flat.

3 Malay abang walked over and they helped.

Initially I thought they were trying to rob me

• Praise 3

Petrol station no need emergency air pump, thy have proper setup. But I dont think it is safe to jump start car at petrol station, next time when people need help,advise them to push the car to at least to the very edge of a petrol station, in case of any spark when connecting the cable cause fire. 

Thanks. I used to be a car mechanic before for a short period of time. So no worries on the jump start portion. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1