MCF Members Introduction

Carbon82

Hi all,

In most forums I have visited, there are usually a thread for member to get know to each other. There used to be one here, created back in 2002, but most pages were TCSS, well almost. So here come a fresh one, and I shall start first.

vocab-10208-introduction-1.jpg

@Carbon82

Nick(s): Carbon82 (aka 8559 / numberman in AsiaOne Forum)

Marital Status: Happily married with 2 kids

Occupation (official): HSE / EHS & Business Continuity Professional

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

Car(s) owned: 2016 VW Sharan 380TSI (Current), 2012 Skoda Superb 2.0TSI, 2008 Honda Crossroad 1.8 i-VTEC, 2004 Honda Stream 2.0 i-VTEC, 2001 ES8 Honda Civic 1.5 VTi, 1996 Subaru Vivio

Dream Car(s): Mercedes-Benz GLS 63 AMG, VW Kombi T1

Favorite Pastimes: Anything related to cars, surfing the web, cooking / baking, makan, photography (non-professional level), blaming the G (well I am Singaporean you know?) [:p] 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alphabetical order...

A

@altisowner

Here's my introduction.

Nick(s): Altisowner (present) I've registered a nick before in 2006 but can't remember the password and was not so active then. 

Marital Status: Happy married with 3 adult children and a Grandfather of 5

Occupation (official): Forestry and Agricultural Machinery Consultant (now semi-retired)

Occupation (unofficial): None

Car(s) owned: Present cars Lexus ES250 (just 2 weeks ago), Altis already pass on to my wife (her car just expired).  My very first car was a Datsun 120Y, Ford Lancer, Mazda6, BMW320, Subaru Legacy, Camry2.2, Altis1.8.

Dream Car(s): Never have any dream car

Favorite Pastimes: surfing the net, watching TV, walk with my pet dog, washing car over the weekend as exercise, enjoy wine every other night at home or with friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B

@babyblade

Nick(s): (The One and Only) BabyBlade 

Marital Status: Single

Occupation (unofficial): Dreamer, Sleeper, Lao Sai Queen

Car(s) owned: I drive but I don't own. Thank you sgCarMart.   [grin]

Dream Car(s): Audi TT, Nissan GTR

Bike(s) owned: Honda NSR150SP, Honda MSX125 Grom, Yamaha Spark 135 (Current), Honda CBR400RR (Current), Ducati 899 Panigale (Current)

Current Dream Bike: Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

Can't Do Without: Bikes, Piano, Music, Traveling

Favorite Quote: "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

@beanoyip

Nick(s): beano

Marital Status: Married

Occupation (official): Enginner

Occupation (unofficial): Don't have

Car(s) owned: Skoda Octavia, Skoda Superb, VW Golf R, Audi RS3 (current)

Dream Car(s): Mclaren 570S

Favorite Pastimes: Gaming, sports, mountain biking, playing around with tech

@benarsenal

Might as well join in the fun too. Haha

Nick(s): Benarsenal

Marital Status: Let's just say I can go into Tiko thread without worries.   [cool]

Occupation (official): Developer

Occupation (unofficial): Bao ka liao

Car(s) owned: Currently no car.  Before that, Toyota Prius and Mitsubishi Lancer

Dream Car(s): VW Golf GTI, Honda NSX, Mazda MX-5 (original with pop up headlights)

Favorite Pastimes: Jiak zua at MCF, watch football (guess my favourite team. Should be obvious haha), travel

C

@carloverguy2017

Wonder what kind of Intro I need to expose myself here...

I'm not a young chap here, that's for sure, just by counting my cars I've owned would be suffice to determine my age group.

Here goes,

Daihatsu Charade

Honda Civic esi

Hyundai Accent

Hyundai Getz

Hyundai Avante

Subaru WRX

Hyundai Accent

Next car, no plan, because no money.

The only car that I didn't modified or played, is WRX, because it has all the power I wanted. I took it to the track once to experience the trill.

I lost to all the Malaysian trackies. They were cheap and fast.

A full time Engineer who studied the wrong course regretfully and went into a wrong industry, I prefer arts and robotics.
So I love to tinker much just about anything, from broken toys to breaking toys when I am young, to photography and on recent many years ago I started to ditch the still pictures and move on to motion pictures  ( filming ) as my long term passion.

I approached several car magazines and Facebook pages to "beg" for a part time job and hopefully the small income can fund my passion and moving forward to be able to see if I can work on something in the video filming genre to gain more recognition.

In person, I am very open minded and straight forward. I can be very blunt and honest in my opinion too. Due to my star sign. LOL.

So my post sometimes carries a hate mail .. haha. 

I give my intro 10/10. Swee !

As to my nickname and logo..that's a twist ..

Car Lover Guy or Carl Over Guy , you decide. 

T4 is the acronym for my Youtube channel which means The Terrible Terri Talks, four tees , thus T4

As for the nickname, It''s suppose to be the former, I not gay. LOL

@chaosmyth

Looking to start a topic but I'm short of posts so I thought why not.

Nick(s): ChaosMyth 

My username is from a song by ONE OK ROCK - a Japanese rock band formed in 2005. One of their most popular singles goes to "Wherever You Are". I like them for their alternative rock and pop rock songs. And most notably the vocals of lead singer Takahiro Moriuchi. Not to mention he is cute. Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IGmFM40A1Y

Age: Does it matter? Age is just a number. Haha. Mid twenties.

Marital Status: Single 

Occupation (official): I'm in the maritime industry

Car(s) owned: Honda Accord euroR (First, and only one for now)

Dream Car(s): Don't really have one. I'm all for practicality but if I have to choose, maybe a Porsche Boxster.

Favorite Pastimes: Mahjong for sure

And if you're wondering why I'm on the forum, I just bought the euroR off sgcarmart so I'm here to fish for some info. 

@chryst

hi~ am new here!

Nick(s): chryst

Age: need to scroll year selection at least twice during sign up

Marital Status: not married

Occupation (official): content creator and decision influencer

Occupation (unofficial): maid, clown, ATM, purveyor of unnecessary leather goods

Car(s) owned: 2004 WRX STI, 2006 Sonata, Lancer, Fit, Altis, Chevy Optra (Current)

Dream Car(s): Another rex, the new brz, forester, bugatti veyron

Favorite Pastimes: my furkid, bimbo stuff, buying bags, read/write (for real even though i sound like a primary school kid), eating, discovering hacks, blackmailing people

nice to meet all of you  [wave]

E

@enye

since my bff TS complained i make fun of him...i also better support his thread by  introducing myself

Nick(s): Enye

Marital Status: Sensitive information

Occupation (official): Storeman/Caretaker/Office boy

Occupation (unofficial): None

Car(s) owned: Peasant cars but now bus mrt and walk

Dream Car(s): Cannot afford any dreams

Favorite Pastimes: No time no money

F

@fitvip

Nick(s): fitvip (the one and only)

Marital Status: Happily married. Was penalised for having the third child.

Occupation (official): Eatwestnorthwind

Occupation (unofficial): Househusband, people/nature watching.

Car(s) owned: Honda CB350Four, Daihatsu Charade XG, Nissan Sunny VIP, Honda Fit GD, Honda FIT GE. Going to drive as long as it is FIT and contribute extra $ to feed monkeys.

Dream Car(s): Never dreamt of cars!

Favorite Pastimes: Visit mcf, etc, visiting the parks, getting sea view, putting 2 two-cm strokes on an A5 paper once every few years to keep them in check!

Favorite Quote: Respect has to be earned! When tired, retire!

H

@hoseyboh

Nick(s): Hoseyboh
Marital Status: DINK
Occupation (official): Going to be jobless soon....
Occupation (unofficial): sgcarmart stalker
Car(s) owned: Vitara, Odyssey, 330i, X3, XC90, X5, WRX STI, Golf GTI, A1(Wife), Forester 2.0XT (Wife), S class (current)
Dream Car(s): Occasional wet dream
Favorite Pastimes: sucker for whiskey.... 

K

@kdash

Nick(s): kdash

Marital Status: Married.

Occupation (official): Engineer

Occupation (unofficial): Bao Ga Liao

Car(s) owned: Toyota Sienta

Dream Car(s): DeLorean DMC-12

Favorite Pastimes: no pastime cos need to take care of young kids...

请多多指教!

@kobayashigt

Someone in the forum asked me to participate too. 

Nick: KobayashiGT

Marital Status: Not yet married. 

Occupation (Official): Conman. Some fools buy, some fools sell. 

Occupation (Unofficial): bathroom singer, trying-to-be-homer-Simpson, professional-drinking-buddy and Grabhitch-Mei-Mei-Driver. 

Car(s) owned: Suzuki Carry, Suzuki Every, Honda Accord

Dream car(s): Porsche 911 GT3, Toyota 86 and Nissan GTR R32. 

Favourite Pastimes: Netflix-ing, youtube-ing and trying to annoy my dog and see if she will bite me a not. 

P

@pchou

Nick(s): Pchou

Gender: Female (i forgive those that always call me bro :p)

Marital Status: Sensitive information   [gorgeous]

Occupation (official): MCF Fulltime Staff

Occupation (unofficial): Don't have

Car(s) owned: Not driving

Dream Car(s): Mini Cooper

Favorite Pastimes: Makan, cycling, badminton, running, SHOPPING!

@philipkee

Those who met me I have already introduced myself and also in this forum also.

1) my nick is my real name
2) I roughly introduced myself in the health forum "I'm a nurse. Ask me anything about nursing." My photo also in this forum but thread might be gone liao. 
3) drove an avante and now a manual hyundai accent.
4) single and available. Any young pretty mcfer can pm me. No problem. 

@Picnic06-biante15

OK just joined in to waste time (15 minutes more) whilst waiting to 'pang kang'

Nick(s): Picnic06-Biante15
Marital Status: Married  
Occupation (official): Cho Sai Kang aka everything under the sun
Occupation (unofficial): cho lang tulang
Car(s) owned:  two wheelers to 4 wheelers - Eagle, Rally, Shimano, Honda Cub, Vespa, Suzuki Kartana, Yamaha V-Max, Datsun FII, Nissan Sunny, Ford Laser, Kia Mentor, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Picnic and Mazda Biante
Dream Car(s):Volvo XC90, Mazda CX8, Jaguar XJ, Audi Q7
Favorite Pastimes: Food

S

@sotong07

Sorry that I did not browse enough to realise this thread from the day I joined which was couple of months ago. <paiseh hor>

hope all seniors 多多包涵,

Nick: Sotong07 (becos my friends say i damn blur one)

Marital status: married with 2 kids.  

Occupation (official): 1 leg kick

Occupation (unofficial) : something trendy and interesting

Cars owned:  1st car was swift, 2nd car GLXi, now 3rd car K3.

Before 1st car rode bike for 10+ years.

Dream cars: dare not to dream now. after retired got time then dream. kekeke.

Favorite pastimes: candycrush level 26&&, surfing net, sleep, housework.

@SUNNy

Nick: Sunny

Sex:  As much as i can get

Marital status: married with 2 kids.  

Cars owned:  1st car was nissan sunny (that's why this nick)

Dream cars: many till dont dare dream due to no budget.....  wet dreams r better

Favorite pastimes: candycrush, disturb Enye the elite, sleep (related to above 2nd line sentence)

T

@terrylmt

Nick(s): terrylmt
Marital Status: Delisted
Occupation (official): Sales Operations Management by working day; son, father, husband, and brother at all times
Occupation (unofficial): Domestic helper, defacto food consumer, ATM, piggyback-piggy
Car(s) owned: Subaru Legacy, Nissan Bluebird, BMW E36, Hyundai Accent LC2, Hyundai Getz, Toyota Vios, Toyota Altis, Fiat Bravo 198, BMW F10 
Dream Car(s): Was the BMW E36, then Fiat Bravo 198, now BMW M5 and Maserati GranCabrio
Favorite Pastimes: Too many to list... plus too lazy... so i guess, being lazy ba!

@thaiyotakamli

Nick(s): thaiyotakamli
Look: about the same as my DP
Occupation (official): jobless 
Occupation (unofficial): driver, bellboy, maid, cleaner, slave
Car(s) owned: camry 2.0, e250, a8, rx450, e200, f10, f02, now back to toyota hairy 
Dream Car(s): merc GLS, RR sport
Hobby: watch movie, sleep, eat, watch movie, sleep, eat and travel also swim abit to lose some weight

@theoldjaffa

Nick(s): theoldjaffa
Marital Status: Married.
Occupation (official): salesman
Occupation (unofficial): semi retired table wiper, data entry clerk
Car(s) owned: Kia Sephia 1.5, Nissan Sunny N16 1.5, Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 1.6, Honda Crossroad 1.8, Alfa Romeo 159 2.2, Alfa Romeo GT 3.2V6, Volvo S60 2.0t, Lexus IS200t
Dream Car(s): Used to be the 159. Now, Porsche 911 (base 991 will do)

Edited by Carbon82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 47

Hi all,

In most forums I have visited, there are usually a thread for member to get know to each other. There used to be one here, created back in 2002, but most pages were TCSS, well almost. So here come a fresh one, and I shall start first.

Nick(s): Carbon82 (aka 8559 / numberman in AsiaOne Forum)

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

Car(s) owned: 2016 VW Sharan 380TSI (Current), 2012 Skoda Superb 2.0TSI, 2008 Honda Crossroad 1.8 i-VTEC, 2004 Honda Stream 2.0 i-VTEC, 2001 ES8 Honda Civic 1.5 VTi, 1996 Subaru Vivio

Favorite Pastimes: Anything related to cars, surfing the web, cooking / baking, makan, photography (non-professional level), blaming the G (well I am Singaporean you know?) [:p] 

I guess your age is 35 based on your nick - 82?  [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

Hi all,

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

from the posted pic, i assume you only interested in female mcfers introducing themselves in this thread

• Praise 8

End up in this forum again ..... TCSS...... but good 1 to start ..... everyone knows you have an eye for car's of all era ..... and get the Merc GLS 63 AMG in the wet  dreams [laugh]

I salute you Bro [thumbsup]  

Hi all,

• Praise 3

I guess your age is 35 based on your nick - 82? [laugh] [laugh]

to be able to own a vivio in 1996

ts must have come from a good family and probably around late forties now

• Praise 2

This thread will also end up TCSS, no different.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

TS join 10 yrs liao then decide to introduce himself, must be having some great plans coming in a big way.  Something like GE all parties introducing new candidates, only different is this one is candidate self introduction.  

• Praise 5

to be able to own a vivio in 1996

ts must have come from a good family and probably around late forties now

ð

Cannot be second hand car bought in 2003?

Hi all,

Occupation (unofficial): Teller, driver, cook, baker, maid, handyman, motivational speaker, tutor... basically bao gao liao

Wah, i remember that list back in 2002!

Was on it, i think.

Cheers

Hi all,

I cannot see clearly and had thots of "tackling" you leh  :wub:    [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3