2020 2nd Generation Mercedes-Benz CLA (C118)

DACH

Neutral Newbie

Hi every CLA owner . I just signed my CLA180 today . Delivery April/May . Can I get added to the telegram group chat please? Thanks

↡ Advertisement

17 hours ago, VtecOnly said:

Hi every CLA owner . I just signed my CLA180 today . Delivery April/May . Can I get added to the telegram group chat please? Thanks

what colour? Any add-ons?

Neutral Newbie

Bought a CLA180 and going to collect the car on this week. I'm thinking changing to diamond front grille like this.

Have been searching online, but can't find any related information. Can anyone has lobang where to get this original part and where to install? Appreciate if someone can also provide me the part number. Thanks.

mercedes_cla_original_diamond__1595327104_56cd6b00_progressive.jpg

20 hours ago, ZeltosZ said:

Bought a CLA180 and going to collect the car on this week. I'm thinking changing to diamond front grille like this.

Have been searching online, but can't find any related information. Can anyone has lobang where to get this original part and where to install? Appreciate if someone can also provide me the part number. Thanks.

mercedes_cla_original_diamond__1595327104_56cd6b00_progressive.jpg

PM u the workshop that someone in facebook installed.

Neutral Newbie

Hi Everyone, I just sign for cla180pp expected delivery date is end June. can I get added to the telegram group also ? Thank you so much.

7 hours ago, Xenros said:

Hi Everyone, I just sign for cla180pp expected delivery date is end June. can I get added to the telegram group also ? Thank you so much.

Just wondering if you sign with C&C or PI? How fast can they deliver the car? Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Is there any group that I can join for cla ? 
I want to change 19 inch rim so would like to know what’s the most flush offset and JJ for CLA body?

The CLA180 or 200 drive like dragging it's feet. Not fitting of its more aggressive n lively exterior design. Think the 250 is a better fit. Just my 2 cents thought anyway...

(edited)

Recently I went to CnC Mercedes out of curiosity. I was surprised that the CLA 180 AMG Line does not come with keyless entry and rear aircon vents while PI models come with both. The SE countered my observation with 2 arguments:

1.) CnC CLA's aircon is climatized for tropics, so are more powerful than PI's, hence no need rear aircon vents.

2.) PI Mercedes will have lower resale value than CnC ones, model for model.

I wonder how much of the above are true, or plainly sales talk, especially point 2. 

Your views ?

Edited by Shouyi

7 hours ago, Shouyi said:

Recently I went to CnC Mercedes out of curiosity. I was surprised that the CLA 180 AMG Line does not come with keyless entry and rear aircon vents while PI models come with both. The SE countered my observation with 2 arguments:

1.) CnC CLA's aircon is climatized for tropics, so are more powerful than PI's, hence no need rear aircon vents.

I wonder how much of the above are true, or plainly sales talk, especially point 2. 

Your views ?

point #2 is definitely for sure. not on mercedes but all brands. if you sold your car thru AD before, they usually will ask if it's agent car. agent car will fetch higher value. also usually it's because agent car have higher OMV, which gives them a higher price but also higher PARF. 

• Praise 1

On 4/28/2021 at 1:09 PM, Mehaha said:

Why not a CLA 250 lae? Think the 180 or 200 don't fully deliver a true MB drive...

The CLA250 is not a true MB experience as well with its engine sourced from Renault.

1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

The CLA250 is not a true MB experience as well with its engine sourced from Renault.

The 2 liter engine for cla250 (m270 series) is NOT a renault co-development product. Only the 1.3l engine (m282) is.

Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 1

On 7/1/2021 at 1:15 PM, Shouyi said:

Your views ?

Tell ur SE pls don’t talk cock.

so the E and S classes aircon are not climatized for tropical climates that’s why they need rear vents is it? 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2