New 6th Generation BMW 7 Series (G11 / G12)

Carbon82

Hypersonic

Never a fan of the 7 series because of the ah pek feel driving it. Will this new one change that perception? The new features are outstanding though.

Ppl is difficult creature.

No new gadget, complain.

Got new gadget, scare fail.

Exactly! Haha... Can never please everyone de... That's the surest way to die...

• Praise 1

Exactly! Haha... Can never please everyone de... That's the surest way to die...

If ppl are afraid of fail gadget, should not buy new car.

Instead, should renew COE of current car.

I remember i saw the new 7 series somewhere someone posted online , very ugly . worse then current looks for me.

I dont know why whenever BMW always make new models for their flagship car , need so many stun , like what so secret about it.

remember when the new 3 series was out, there were live streaming , world premiere and etc .

you dont see Merc do this.

Current 7 drive is not too bad leh (considering its size). But it is true most of the owners are uncles. So, I also often associate it with ah pek-ness

Never a fan of the 7 series because of the ah pek feel driving it. Will this new one change that perception? The new features are outstanding though.

This extra drama makes them acheiving #1 sales worldwide in luxury market.

I remember i saw the new 7 series somewhere someone posted online , very ugly . worse then current looks for me.

I dont know why whenever BMW always make new models for their flagship car , need so many stun , like what so secret about it.

remember when the new 3 series was out, there were live streaming , world premiere and etc .

you dont see Merc do this.

Current 7 drive is not too bad leh (considering its size). But it is true most of the owners are uncles. So, I also often associate it with ah pek-ness

This extra drama makes them acheiving #1 sales worldwide in luxury market.

next you will see they will have another "drama" for the 5series

7 series they say is the world first kind only selected audience can see the reveal

3 series they have worldwide live streaming online for the reveal

so what they gonna do for the 5series [grin]

Supercharged

Honestly I find the remote parking function not to my liking. If I can afford 7series , Why I cant afford a decent place to park my car and walk out from it? What if the electronics fail? My car would go crashing into the wall or my house or someone car or house. Machine is still machine and can never replace human. BMW runs out of ideas? Isnt it faster if I park myself?

Edited by Heman75

Honestly I find the remote parking function not to my liking. If I can afford 7series , Why I cant afford a decent place to park my car and walk out from it? What if the electronics fail? My car would go crashing into the wall or my house or someone car or house. Machine is still machine and can never replace human. BMW runs out of ideas? Isnt it faster if I park myself?

That's because your home has no garage. It is for house with Garage.

Currently, selected BMW got Park Assist. Can Park Assist do parallel parking better than human?

I know a lot of ppl can't do parallel parking than human.

Supercharged

That's because your home has no garage. It is for house with Garage.

Currently, selected BMW got Park Assist. Can Park Assist do parallel parking better than human?

I know a lot of ppl can't do parallel parking than human.

of cos I know if for home with garage. what I mean is the garage so small meh? so rich to buy bmw but home the garage so small? I do agree some cant do parallel and the function will more function if it can do but not just for head in head out thing

of cos I know if for home with garage. what I mean is the garage so small meh? so rich to buy bmw but home the garage so small? I do agree some cant do parallel and the function will more function if it can do but not just for head in head out thing

My colleague from Germany says that his house garage can't fit 5 series in le.

Supercharged

My colleague from Germany says that his house garage can't fit 5 series in le.

funny ley.... then it is not call garage.... just a normal store room like our home.. haha

a garage is to house a car.. generally 5series only slightly bigger than normal 1.6litre.. how come cannot go in.. put too many things inside issit

funny ley.... then it is not call garage.... just a normal store room like our home.. haha

a garage is to house a car.. generally 5series only slightly bigger than normal 1.6litre.. how come cannot go in.. put too many things inside issit

5 series is about 4.9m long le.

Are you sure store room got so long?

Supercharged

5 series is about 4.9m long le.

Are you sure store room got so long?

one of my bed room is the store room so got lor.. hahah

Just get the basics right. Whatever that needs to work should work. No point providing 1001 gimmicks. Just make sure the car work the first time everytime.

People buy BMW for the drive, the 50/50 weight distribution, the balance handling, the uncompromised driving dynamics... not for its gimmicks.

Just like nobody buys a Ferrari or Porsche for its in car entertainment.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2