Local Loh Kean Yew Stuns Lin Dan in Badminton Finals

Hoseyboh

guess who did i saw yesterday,

was lucky to have a few photos with him before he continue his training.

You wearing black?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

quite surprise that he lose the first game to the franch player.

what attracted me was the attire he was wearing, Nike shirt and Adidas shoes.

quite surprise that he lose the first game to the franch player.

what attracted me was the attire he was wearing, Nike shirt and Adidas shoes.

he has probably no sponsorship yet, so buy whatever he likes to wear.

His game against Chou Tien Chen , the world no 3 ranking player will be starting in 15 min times from now. This is going to be a very tough game for him  but certainly will be a very good learning experience for new player like him. 

Link below.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnK3v8h4O-U

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Our boy is real fit, Chou has to keep shouting to cover the fact that he is getting tired. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Loh sld have make use of his fitness and attack... [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Our boy is real fit, Chou has to keep shouting to cover the fact that he is getting tired. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Loh sld have make use of his fitness and attack... [thumbsup]

Loh played well though he didnt win the game.  He will continue to improve his game and move up his career path. All the best to him. 

Edited by Ct3833

Loh played well though he didnt win the game.  He will continue to improve his game and move up his career path. All the best to him. 

Yah, he played well, and could have been better. I thought he would have won if he was not distracted by the constant shouting of chou in the rubber set, until Loh begin shouting back. That was really funny..  [laugh]

I think if Loh was more experience, he would have  ignored the shouting,  and carry on his attack. Being the fitter of the 2, I really think he could have won the rubber.. [thumbsup]

SG badminton got hope!!! [thumbsup]

He reminds me of 韩建, the rubber set man of my era!!!  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Yah, he played well, and could have been better. I thought he would have won if he was not distracted by the constant shouting of chou in the rubber set, until Loh begin shouting back. That was really funny.. [laugh]

I think if Loh was more experience, he would have ignored the shouting, and carry on his attack. Being the fitter of the 2, I really think he could have won the rubber.. [thumbsup]

SG badminton got hope!!! [thumbsup]

He reminds me of é©å»º, the rubber set man of my era!!! [laugh]

Loh first set alot error. Seems nervous and lack of experience. More exposure will make him a good player. Potential to get top 20 rank
  • Praise 1

Chinese shuttler Lin Dan announces retirement

BEIJING, July 4 (Xinhua) -- Chinese badminton great Lin Dan announced his retirement on social media Saturday by ending his 20-year glorious national team career.

"From 2000 to 2020, after 20 years, I have to say goodbye to the national team. It is very difficult to speak it out," the two time Olympic gold medalist said on Weibo, China's twitter-like social media.

According to Chinese Badminton Association, Lin Dan has submitted a formal retirement application a few days ago. Taking into consideration Lin's personal preference and his current situation, the Chinese badminton national team agreed Lin's retirement. Enditem

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-07/04/c_139187886.htm

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3