Aloysius Pang dies after SAF trg Ex in New Zealand

Hmsg

chao keng, live longer. no shame. 

I have many friend that boast to me how much pride they had while in the commando.

Sibei proud.

Guess what, out of the 3 that are in the elite force, 1 can't walk properly after 2 year and the other 2 downgraded.

Proud? maybe 

Well, i guess staying alive is still the better way out.

2 year is just a short period of your life, don't stain it with injuries that may leave a deep mark in your life. [rifle]  [rifle]  [rifle]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Press conference to provide updates on Aloysius 冯伟衷 current condition

basically saying abdominal area squashed/pressed by something. but very vague terms. they still dunno exactly what happened. need to wait MINDEF complete investigation, release statement then willknow. and now second opt done, he dont need any help from breathing apparatus. can breathe by himself already so hes recovering.

basically saying abdominal area squashed/pressed by something. but very vague terms. they still dunno exactly what happened. need to wait MINDEF complete investigation, release statement then willknow. and now second opt done, he dont need any help from breathing apparatus. can breathe by himself already so hes recovering.

Abdominal area squashed? Sounds like serious? But looks like afterall not say very serious which will leave side effect or disability?

Abdominal area squashed? Sounds like serious? But looks like afterall not say very serious which will leave side effect or disability?

压到.  sg doc say he is doing well, recovering. never mention anything else.

You fellows don't read too much into mindeath's statement la. Dunno whether true or not.

Don't forget the previous incident where they claimed that the medic tried to save the victim - when the photos were leaked, everyone saw that there was no way it could be true.

I will be surprised if they can do cpr ...

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

压到.  sg doc say he is doing well, recovering. never mention anything else.

Now say doing well but the initial news reported that he is seriously injured.  [sweatdrop]

His advantage now is his age. Wishing him speedy recovery.
  • Praise 4

in this case they better don't act hero do CPR even if they know how to do.

Sounds like crush thorax and blunt force trauma to the abdomen with internal bleeding (likely from a laceration in a solid organ such as liver). In this case, anyhow CPR will buy Aloysius express ticket to the other world.

That's why the surgical team had to go in to repair any liver lacerations and probably just temporily stapled him up and put him under sedation so that they can schedule a re-operation hours later to check if the bleeding stopped before suturing him up for good.

*disclaimer: the above are my interpretation of the layman media release with my medical logic. not gospel truth.

I will be surprised if they can do cpr ...

• Praise 10

in this case they better don't act hero do CPR even if they know how to do.

Sounds like crush thorax and blunt force trauma to the abdomen with internal bleeding (likely from a laceration in a solid organ such as liver). In this case, anyhow CPR will buy Aloysius express ticket to the other world.

That's why the surgical team had to go in to repair any liver lacerations and probably just temporily stapled him up and put him under sedation so that they can schedule a re-operation hours later to check if the bleeding stopped before suturing him up for good.

*disclaimer: the above are my interpretation of the layman media release with my medical logic. not gospel truth.

so cheem ...... by the way , the reply was to a previous army accident lel ... not this one  :D

• Praise 1

His advantage now is his age. Wishing him speedy recovery.

TV news reported this news just now, reported that local doctors already in New Zealand working hand in hand with the doctors there. 

Is there something seriously "wrong" with out NS SOP that we either hear of serious injuries or death every few months?

In peacetime training, so much noise just because someone got seriously injuried.

There are many bonehead out there, trigger happy, eg to send in our military to teach our neighbour a lesson on water issue or water boundary issue. If that happened, we will not see injuries or death every few months BUT few or many serious injuries and death every day.

• Praise 4

Mindef still did not release what had actually happened? Just hope nothing serious injured on any parts of his body?!

That's true. There is a info black out there and whoever facebook is gonna get charged. So dunno is explosion or mech injury. No idea what is his injury. No idea his condition. SAF only want to give chest & tummy, serious but stable condition. Everything else censored.  

That's true. There is a info black out there and whoever facebook is gonna get charged. So dunno is explosion or mech injury. No idea what is his injury. No idea his condition. SAF only want to give chest & tummy, serious but stable condition. Everything else censored.  

Maybe because the injured NS man is a celebrity, thats why many info is censored. If it is just a commoner, dont think would get such treatment.

Bec he is celebrity thats why reaction very fast (they also know sure attract many media attention) ... if commoner , u think will have such treatment ? 

Maybe ask u take queue number and wait outside  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1