Please keep clear yellow box

commonjunks

I will urge all drivers to be considerate of other road users when approaching yellow box.

Don't use yellow box as your waiting area "while traffic light is red in your favor" as others could be waiting for long to exit to find you are blocking their way.

I have numerous cases when trying to exit car park but no one want to give way and when comes your turn then entire box is blocked by taxis/cars (Happen very frequent at Marina bay financial center car park exist).

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

This is common because there are many selfish people around.  [rolleyes]

People even have cheek to look at you when you horn them that they are blocking your way, one taxi driver even shock his head  [hur] .

I will urge all drivers to be considerate of other road users when approaching yellow box.

Don't use yellow box as your waiting area "while traffic light is red in your favor" as others could be waiting for long to exit to find you are blocking their way.

I have numerous cases when trying to exit car park but no one want to give way and when comes your turn then entire box is blocked by taxis/cars (Happen very frequent at Marina bay financial center car park exist).

Sometimes it just so happened that the front car stopped due to traffic and I sway is already near yellow box, can't stop in time behind the yellow box unless I jam brake, thus no choice to stop behind the car at yellow box. But I will do my best to inch forward as possible if there is car that need to turn out. So that at least the car have space to turn out behind me.

kiasu + selfish.

That again, at times when behind a tall vehicle cant really see the front and it came to a halt suddenly.

thats where kana stuck....aiyo.

• Praise 1

This is common because there are many selfish people around. [rolleyes]

What about after give way to 1 adjacent car, the one after another and another behind it also try to take their opportunity to squeeze out?

There are numerous factories around my location, all without yellow box except one. All have to queue long time to get exit to the main road. All have to give way to one with yellow . The one with yellow can easily come one after another

What about after give way to 1 adjacent car, the one after another and another behind it also try to take their opportunity to squeeze out?

There are numerous factories around my location, all without yellow box except one. All have to queue long time to get exit to the main road. All have to give way to one with yellow . The one with yellow can easily come one after another

My rule is give way alternately, if 1 comes out the other still wan to squeeze out, i will jus bang

I agree, but sometimes wrong judgement and thus gets stuck in the yellow box.

Wrong judgement or purposely de? Think many times most drivers do it purposely lo and they dont feel paiseh or guilty at all.

The rule is simple, if you do not find a space (on your lane) after the yellow box, better to stay before the box. I follow this 99% of the time. But one thing irritates me is when I stay like that, the car on the next lane cuts and joins before me on my lane thinking that I have stopped for them.

• Praise 1

I stopped before the box junction. Saw a space open up in my lane after the box. As I was moving forward half-way into the box, the car on the left that was caught in the box, jump Q into the newly opened space. End up I got caught in the box. Has happened more than once.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2