2021 8th Generation VW Golf

DACH

On 8/7/2019 at 10:33 PM, Ichibawa said:

The car look like it had a longer wheelbase and very stretched. No  longer have the nippy hot hatch feel. Worse than current design in my humble opinion. And what is with the eye shadow???

From the review / information shared in the press release, its the same wheel base as the Mk7 / MK7.5

↡ Advertisement

29 minutes ago, Soya said:

Wonder if the Mk8 is finally getting a wet DSG?

it’s all about cost $ and profit margin

low cost comes with low class GB

5 hours ago, Sopskysalat said:

the stigma never ends.... hybrid is battery issue, volkswagen is dsg issue, bmw is oil leak issue etc. haha

Audi is engine oil issue.. Renault is electrical fault n melting tail lamps. N Mazda rx8 is all in one from aircon to engine Oil to yo fuel comp to coolant . U sometimes wish if only Toyota n Nissan build a car that owners like to drive they would have corner the market

17 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Audi is engine oil issue.. Renault is electrical fault n melting tail lamps. N Mazda rx8 is all in one from aircon to engine Oil to yo fuel comp to coolant . U sometimes wish if only Toyota n Nissan build a car that owners like to drive they would have corner the market

they are getting close, at least from what review were done for new corolla. TNGA platform is closing the gap of chassis control.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:19 PM, Luckcent said:

If they change their gearbox transmission, maybe I can consider.

Previously, I worked in German company. I know the culture of German.

The famous dieselgate scandal has already determined they will lie all the way in their product. If you have no knowledge of their product, avoid at all cost

based on spore unique lta rules ... we are fked

msia mk 7.5 golf 1.4 got the 150bhp/250nm engine

but sinkie 1.4 model is 123bhp/200nm ... pay more for less

Edited by Wt_know