Fewer COEs for next three months starting from February

RickWong

Big bosses also say economy no good but drive luxury cars and live in landed property. I agree with you economic conditions have no correlation to coe prices. The rich will just keep on buying regardless of economy contract or expand.

Simply ask oneself, did the Singapore Property Market come down by 5-10% in the last year?

Are people still upgrading and buying new condos?

If the answer is yes, then sama sama for cars as well

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Low COE period like now, is the best time to renew COE, especially when your car's PARF is low, and even more so if your car is in good condition and into it's 2nd renewal - no PARF to forgo.

When you buy a new car, you are paying all the taxes all over again.

That’s true. Wanted to renew mine but not worth for catB. From LTA data in January many people renew COEs, and can see many old car plates on the road

Property still selling very well despite the cooling measures. I wonder why those people keep on harping on COE prices vs Economy ?

They are delusional ....really delusional

Simply ask oneself, did the Singapore Property Market come down by 5-10% in the last year?

Are people still upgrading and buying new condos?

If the answer is yes, then sama sama for cars as well

Vinceng,

if have such lobang , PM me please. Thank you. 

you cu table, chut articles, want  to dislike you also cannot.

Use to be GE finance that have quite a number of this. I think SCB bought GE finance.

Use to be GE finance that have quite a number of this. I think SCB bought GE finance.

Thanks, Great Eastern Finance is under GE holding and it is owned by OCBC, the only local bank of the three that has a insurance subsi. 

Edited by Ct3833

Turbocharged

Big bosses also say economy no good but drive luxury cars and live in landed property. I agree with you economic conditions have no correlation to coe prices. The rich will just keep on buying regardless of economy contract or expand.

They're heavily hedged and are living on borrowed money. 

Somehow they come up with theories and stats to tell themselves coe prices will come down.....Somehow it makes them song song gao jurong

They're heavily hedged and are living on borrowed money.