Cashcard Expiring

sHy3r

Dear all,

My cashcard is expiring end of this month.

Any idea where can I buy a new cashcard? And is there any refund for the value in my existing cashcard?

Thank you :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Where to get

Purchase your NETS CashCard here!

• 7-Eleven
  • Cheers
  • FairPrice Xpress
  • Vicom
  • Star Mart at all Caltex Petrol Stations
  • NETS Customer Service Centre

Refund at ATM is the easiest.

• Praise 3

Where to get

Purchase your NETS CashCard here!

• 7-Eleven
  • Cheers
  • FairPrice Xpress
  • Vicom
  • Star Mart at all Caltex Petrol Stations
  • NETS Customer Service Centre

Refund at ATM is the easiest.

Hunting for cash card not easy.. not all above stock it or ran out of stock..

I remember back then i ran a few petrol kiosks and 7/11 for cash card.. eventually get one at the AMK MRT station 7/11

• Praise 1

I know someone whose cash card expired and he was not aware and he crossed ERP gantry.... cannot deduct any money of course.

He bought a new cash card immediately and was waiting for fine, but there was no fine, no letter, nothing from LTA.

Not sure what happened, but if LTA had a policy of “grace”, it is much appreciated.

• Praise 1

I know someone whose cash card expired and he was not aware and he crossed ERP gantry.... cannot deduct any money of course.

He bought a new cash card immediately and was waiting for fine, but there was no fine, no letter, nothing from LTA.

Not sure what happened, but if LTA had a policy of “grace”, it is much appreciated.

dont think so that LTA have grace period etc... your friend is probably lucky. did he subscribe to vcashcard?

or just go to any ATM and get the balance credited back to your a/c.

Oh, okay. :)

Thank u.

Thanks guys. Later i will go 7-11 and check it out. Any idea how much do they charge?

Foc at ATM....I mean the refund service

I see... i think is okay bah. I try not to top up my cashcard until i got a new one.

Serious? Cashcard also need to ask WHERE TO BUY?!

KNN. You google can immediately get the answer. [smash]  [smash]

This one spoon feed and wipe mouth sekali... [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I faced the same issue before and I called up LTA on the same day, they said there was no record of car passing through ERP gantry.

• Praise 1

I faced the same issue before and I called up LTA on the same day, they said there was no record of car passing through ERP gantry.

tenor.gif?itemid=4472152

afvv85b73pz11.jpg

Remember few days back there is the video went viral that this guy cannot exit yishun A'posh bizhub due to he using new cash card and the gentry do not accept new cash card?

See more and more people have their older cash card going to expire or had already expired and have to buy newer cash card. Then very soon it will be a big problem for many carparks that do not accept new cash card.

Darn stupid thing that when these people who implement new cash card system that never design backward compatibility..

↡ Advertisement