Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Nvm when do 1k servicing i go find him. Not worth the effort to keep on chasing.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Actually these are not expensive stuff. Last time when I bought my Odyssey , the salesman gave me a set of car mat, I replaced it with my own custom made one within a week, the free car mat CMI.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I took the insurance bcos after 388 rebate, it's more or less same as my current insurance. Infact AXA policy more comprehensive than my current one. My KMC SE insisted insurance to take from him, but didn't offer any rebate. I asked for loyalty bonus he also refused. I think it's no brainer for me to switch to GS automobile.

Have to say they are more "chin cai", whereas kmc SE abit "giam ganna". Anyway, getting from GS automobile is no different from kmc, bcos all the documents we signed are from KMC. The authorization for Coe bidding is also KMC,not GS.

So whats the benefits of switching to GS? They give alot of freebies or very good after sales service?

I always go to RTMT as I don't like most KMC SE type of attitude. RTMT at least doing things more formal and more responsive.

• Praise 2

So whats the benefits of switching to GS? They give alot of freebies or very good after sales service?

I always go to RTMT as I don't like most KMC SE type of attitude. RTMT at least doing things more formal and more responsive.

I think they are pretty much the same as RTMT. They offered me loyalty bonus which KMC SE refused to give. They also gave 388 angbao in the form of insurance rebate. If you are trading in your car, they gives u higher trade in value as well.

One drawback is they charge u merchant fee of 2.6% for credit card deposit.

• Praise 1

I think they are pretty much the same as RTMT. They offered me loyalty bonus which KMC SE refused to give. They also gave 388 angbao in the form of insurance rebate. If you are trading in your car, they gives u higher trade in value as well.

Wow 2.6% is quite a lot. 12k deposit is 312. So actually not much difference considering the 388 insurance rebate.
  • Praise 1

wah serious boh!  COE up twice liao Komoco still sick to their promo price.  

Maybe even coe up twice but the amount still very little, and kmc still can sell at promo price.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 2

Can ask for their bank details and do transfer via internet banking from your own bank account to avoid that.

I heard will go up 1k after that

Yes, already gone up by $1K from what I know.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2