Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Aiyo.. No need to compare until so detail la. I drove a 06 altis back then and it served me well.

I just got my tucson and I find it a well made, understated and mostly, unappreciated car by most.

Anyway... Altis or avante, it is still a 10 Yr depreciating "asset". As long as one can afford it comfortably and the car don't give too many problems, who is to say they stupid? Tio bo?

Kim chi cars today is no longer cheap like yesteryears if you realise. They are slowly uplifting their status and they no longer compete on being cheap alone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

You go on sat or Sunday.. Can go into their showroom eat buffet, free can drinks and etc.

That's what they want. Dont mind giving free makan n drinks. They just want the crowds to get more bookings.
  • Praise 2

$16K is based on Altis's list price i supposed. Is the real world difference is really $16k? BM may have an under-radar $8888 promotion too! lol

Your last price doesn't hold water because thousands also have bought Altis and one can argue that they must have seen value in the $16k premium.

Try talk to those who bought altis. Then u understand what is closed minded n Toyota loyalists
  • Praise 1

But seems like a cheapo to go after such free food free drinks.

It's your privilege. Used to enjoy a free snack when going back for servicing.
  • Praise 1

You go on sat or Sunday.. Can go into their showroom eat buffet, free can drinks and etc.

I only saw it recently when looking at the Tucson.

It is a regular thing? Sure kenna mark of go with no intention to buy.

>

• Praise 1

Try talk to those who bought altis. Then u understand what is closed minded n Toyota loyalists

Why do you see the need to generalize? 

My family gotten an altis and subsequently moved on to other brand (nothing to do with that altis or with having too much $$ lol). You are not the only discerning buyer around.  

Why do you see the need to generalize?

My family gotten an altis and subsequently moved on to other brand (nothing to do with that altis or with having too much $$ lol). You are not the only discerning buyer around.

His mind has this problem for years already, no cure.
  • Praise 1

What price avante today? Anyone know

Komoco motors is just a phone call away. Do you know why I say that? They are the ones that sell cars and will know the prices first hand.

Thank you

Komoco accept phone call enquiry on car price? Maybe they will ask you to go down to their showroom?!

• Praise 1

☆ KIA C&C 120th Year Promo Price List ☆

Valid from 23~24 March 2019~ (2 Days Only)

KIA Cerato L $69,799

KIA Cerato EX $74,799

KIA Cerato SX $80,799

KIA Stonic EX $71,799

KIA Stonic SX $73,799

(2-Tone)

KIA Stonic SX $76,799

KIA Niro Hybrid $114,799

KIA Sorento SX $141,799

KIA Sorento GT $147,799

Stinger GT-Line 2.0L $153,799

Stinger GT 3.3L $193,799

*Price quoted inclusive of Finance Subsidy, Trade in Subsidy, Insurance Rebate & $2,000 Interest Rebate.

*Free 12 months Road Tax.

*Free $1,200 Service Credit.

*Free Leather Seat and Motrex Player upgrade for Cerato L.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries and hope to be of service to you soon!

Pris Yeo

Mobile: +65 9271 1922

Sales Consultant

Cycle & Carriage KIA (Fulco)

22 Ubi Road 4 Fulco Building

Singapore 408617

Ha just realised I posted kia.. Haha

Thousands have bought altis because they can afford it. Those who cannot comfortably afford it will buy Avante or k3. These are hard truths many people cannot accept

Your thinking is obviously flawed. A person preferring a cheaper but better equipped car doesn't mean he is poorer.

• Praise 8

Aiyo.. No need to compare until so detail la. I drove a 06 altis back then and it served me well.

I just got my tucson and I find it a well made, understated and mostly, unappreciated car by most.

Anyway... Altis or avante, it is still a 10 Yr depreciating "asset". As long as one can afford it comfortably and the car don't give too many problems, who is to say they stupid? Tio bo?

Kim chi cars today is no longer cheap like yesteryears if you realise. They are slowly uplifting their status and they no longer compete on being cheap alone.

Well said bro...
  • Praise 1

Your thinking is obviously flawed. A person preferring a cheaper but better equipped car doesn't mean he is poorer.

Agreed, i have one uncle who can afford to buy toyota and honda these cars but ended up bought a hyundai, reason given SE at toyota very stuck up and hyundai SE more friendly.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1