Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Selling more selling more, old car price super very high if u get my meaning Hahahahaha...downpayment $8k only need or much less if give them a car.....want write as $50k also can hahahaha.

Bcos old car price shoot through the roof, LOL....u want jump $30k also can, up to you how much u want buy or sell LOLOLOLO......open secret hahahahahaha

No true la.....bait to LURE!!!!....don't need down payment also can, scrap toyota altis just write $30k value lor HAHAHAHAHAHAAH....0 downpayment liaozzzzz

I thought only PI will do that.
↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Hi Bros,

My wife is choosing between a Brand New Accent and a 4 year old Prius C Hybrid car as she wants something compact and easy to drive.

Anyone can help advise/comment which is better choice ?

Accent ($71K) - Pros: Brand new with 7 yrs servicing & warranty. Cons: A bit more noisy and less fuel efficient

Prius C ($55K) - Pros: Compact and slightly more quiet. Cons: Interior pretty dated with 1 year warranty left

Many thanks for your feedback !

What’s your mileage per year?

Prius C will for sure be more expensive and have a higher depreciation. Yes it does save petrol but you need to travel enough to make up for the difference in the price. And then there is the hybrid battery. If it still has the Borneo 10years warranty the. It’s is ok. Cause for sure you will need to change the battery before the 10years is up. Cost should be 4-5k

• Praise 1

Hi Bros,

My wife is choosing between a Brand New Accent and a 4 year old Prius C Hybrid car as she wants something compact and easy to drive.

Accent ($71K) - Pros: Brand new with 7 yrs servicing & warranty. Cons: A bit more noisy and less fuel efficient

Prius C ($55K) - Pros: Compact and slightly more quiet. Cons: Interior pretty dated with 1 year warranty left

Hi!

If you are still open to other used makes there are many others between the price 71K and 55K that are compact and still relatively new below 3yrs old.

On the 2 choices I think your wife has to decide whether she values the interior more than other factors because that is the space that she will be in constant contact throughout the drives.

Interior is something that is very hard to enhance if the overall feel is not good.

You can clean and make it smell better but contact points like door latches, arm rests and dashboards can only be maintained as it is and not so economical to renew. Scratches and blemishes are going to be there.

So it boils down to the feel when she sits in the car. FC and noisy engine are minor if you don't drive long distances.

Edited by Elmo
  • Praise 1

Hi Bros,

Compact and easy to drive.

:D 

2019_honda_fit_angularfront.jpg

• Praise 1

This is Business world bro. There are a lot who "needs" to buy this way. Nobody points a gun asking them to purchase this way but bcos cars are relatively cheap now. So if they want, cannot be company dun do business. There is nothing wrong with this la. It's all about making "adjustments". End of the day fair and square, buyer is not short changed in anyway. "Some" also deliberately ask for more, the more the better, dun ask me why....everybody does for a reason. Most sinkies are smart enough.

Car value $30k.

Outstanding loan $40k ( case where car loan balance more than car value ).

Pay $10k more for purchase price, we clear for you! :) :)

I use "OFFSET" as a more easier term to understand.

So instead of $90k, buy car at $100k with $30k downpayment from existing car.

LOL, magic nicely all done!!!!

Thanks for sharing the business insights.

Should buy jazz when was below $70k.....too late now

Should have bought accent when it was just $61k in Feb. Now too late liao.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Accent is now $69,800 incl 3 yrs free servicing.

Or perhaps the Perodua MYVI 1.3 at $68,800.

Might be a better deal than used Prius. You don't know if the Prius is an ex private hire and hybrids need to be sent to specialized workshops to service.

Nothing beats a brand new car.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 2

Should buy jazz when was below $70k.....too late now

Fit 1.3GF now at 72988

Gteed coe no TOP up no cap

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

Hi Bros,

Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions. We finally settled on a 2 year old Jazz that a friend's friend was selling due to oversea posting.

I currently have a Hyundai Avante due for COE renewal end of the year and a 6 month old Toyota Prius +.  Original plan was for me to renew COE for Avante and continue driving it, while my wife and MIL drive the Prius +. 

However, my wife and MIL find it really difficult to drive the Prius + due to the length and size (test drive was fine  [;)] ), hence we're getting the Jazz.

A bit of dilemma as to whether to:

1) Renew the COE for Avante (Still pretty good condition) and sell the Prius + (now we only need 7-seater ard 15% of the time), but take a big hit on resale value (although sale can clear off the loan)

2) Sell the Avante and drive the Prius + myself (Quite extravagant to own 2 relatively new cars).

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

• Praise 2

Hi Bros,

Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions. We finally settled on a 2 year old Jazz that a friend's friend was selling due to oversea posting.

I currently have a Hyundai Avante due for COE renewal end of the year and a 6 month old Toyota Prius +. Original plan was for me to renew COE for Avante and continue driving it, while my wife and MIL drive the Prius +.

However, my wife and MIL find it really difficult to drive the Prius + due to the length and size (test drive was fine [;)] ), hence we're getting the Jazz.

1) Renew the COE for Avante (Still pretty good condition) and sell the Prius + (now we only need 7-seater ard 15% of the time), but take a big hit on resale value (although sale can clear off the loan)

2) Sell the Avante and drive the Prius + myself (Quite extravagant to own 2 relatively new cars).

Scrap the avante and drive the Toyota.

The depreciation not alot of difference.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

Hi Bros,

I currently have a Hyundai Avante due for COE renewal end of the year and a 6 month old Toyota Prius +. Original plan was for me to renew COE for Avante and continue driving it, while my wife and MIL drive the Prius +.

However, my wife and MIL find it really difficult to drive the Prius + due to the length and size (test drive was fine [;)] ), hence we're getting the Jazz.

it depends on affordability. Since you could afford, keep the Prius. The incremental diff is probably less than $300 per month considering repair, progressive incremental road tax etc of the Avante.

But i will keep Avante because I could not afford, $300 saving to me is a lot.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Simple Layman term means "Offset", "massaging of numbers", owner / buyer is paying for it so how they want to massage, All can be done. No black magic, just write down black & white 2 columns, here want add $15k, both columns have to add. Money don't drop from sky, have to come from somewhere. No right no wrong, is just how the buy and whether seller wants to sell this way...got to pay more GST! LOL

They love this kind of buyers, best of the best. Just do simple massaging of numbers, no rocket science and so simple dun even need to press calculator. Cars are relatively affordable now, just simple massaging numbers and zero downpayment already.

Somebody will willing to sell this way, so if dun do lose a sale is Bo hua, someone else will do.

thats only till MAS clamp down on this.

In fact , the banks are now running a FTP - Fund transfer pricing , to see if the loans and the central bank interest rate will cause a default or, on the profitability of the loans.

So, only a matter of time, the risk exposure will cause a minor correction.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

COE drop 9k. Does that mean the $8888 promo is back?

Not bad COE goes down 9k and they discount 8888

can still make a bigger profit of 112.

:D

↡ Advertisement