Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Supercharged

U SAid it so very right!!!!!!

Its kinda complacency as well.

No doubt branding works. It has got the jap cars esp toyota. Honda into superpower.

But hyundai has grown considerably globally as well. Top 5 makers in world already in volume.

In singapore, results has shown korean cars are very very well accepted liao lor. The sales figures say it out.

Hyundai itself is getting quite right with some of the makes they offering. The elantra avante if they do have lesser hard plastics and maybe 2 options for interior in their next avante come 2021. This car is just 1 step away frm being the most valued of the car in sg then.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

There will still be die hard Japanese car fans, who shy away from Korean cars, because they perceive Korean cars to be inefficient fuel guzzlers and unreliable.

As the saying goes.... Once  a Toyota, always a Toyota. 

Supersonic

There will still be die hard Japanese car fans, who shy away from Korean cars, because they perceive Korean cars to be inefficient fuel guzzlers and unreliable.

As the saying goes.... Once  a Toyota, always a Toyota. 

No right no wrong la, as long as the person is happy.  [:p]

• Praise 2

Well, the policy makers do get some flake here and there for not being on the ground, perhaps taking a leaf from PAP.

Some Japan makes still feel their product is way superior over the Koreans and so forth. But then again, Singapore is just a small drop in the ocean in sales of cars.

CnC has built its reputation by selling Mercedes and in good numbers. I think this part does hold them back from pricing their Korean cars well. But then again, these makes ought to be mass market sellers and probably needs to be priced more competitively or spec competitively.

Komoco does seems to have adopted a more friendly approach in pricing and flexibility. Hyundai is no doubt a huge brand worldwide. And their cars are no longer those "cheap-skate, poor quality" from the 80s and 90s.

Their marketing team seems to have found a sweet spot in pricing their rides, esp the bread and butter cars, Accent, Avantes and even now the I30.

Even those "richer" folks would now consider Hyundai, a fully loaded Avante say 83k now versus Altis fully loaded say at 97k. And Altis is still not as loaded in specs as Avante Elite.

Branding of the Japs has came a long way but in Singapore, dollar and cents do matter, value for money as well to many of us folks.

I myself was shopping for a ride lately for my wife and I also decided to go Korean this time due to good value offered and prior good history of my much earlier rides with Hyundai was positive.

C&C also sell Mitsubishi... their pricing for that brand is pretty good leh...
  • Praise 1

Wow...not bad....still got free breakfast!!! Not bad not bad, improving!!!!

That is not the point, general consensus is CnC portray the BIG GUN image, want to buy pls follow their rules regulations terms and conditions, "Go by the Book!!!". Impression is either they are happy and satisfied with their number of cars sold or they wanna portray "higher class den Hyundai". Not interested to fight with Hyundai either.....Arrogant and snobbish attitude as compare the H brand I feel more down to earth and humble.

C&C Ubi, Pandan Gardens have breakfast free too.

C&C Sin Ming have biscuit n coffee machine all day

C&C Alexandra I dunno.

• Praise 2

The cheapest for S model was $70,999 which some brothers got it in the last July bidding.

Based on sgcarmart, the total basic car cost for S model is $60,110 with a $26+k coe.

This would also mean avante basic was as low as $65,999.

• Praise 1

basic model

Reasonable price... was cheaper but if you're comfortable with the price just jump in... waiting for a lower price is like buying lottery... ha ha...
  • Praise 1

type wrong, 76999

U have to bear in mind that Cat A COE has increased $6k so obviously price will have to be adjusted.

Obviously, this price is not the lowest. U will have to decide where u see COE going. If u think it will go further up n if u comfortable at this level then just buy.

Inversely, if u think COE will come down then just wait but your COE guess is as good as mine.

Either way, like all of us, we get decisions right sometimes n wrong other times; can’t win them all.

Decision made just live with it n no point crying over spilled milk if wrong, good luck

• Praise 5

the avante 1.6A 74999, worth to buy now?

In July, S was selling as low as $70,999 but most brothers secured at $73,999.

Basic is always 5k cheaper. Go and work out your Maths.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

In July, S was selling as low as $70,999 but most brothers secured at $73,999.

Basic is always 5k cheaper. Go and work out your Maths.

Must be hyundai SE who gave me a dislike..

The pricing is all transparent.

Omv for avante is

Basic 12.5k

S 14.5

Elite 17k

Add 100% for ARF, 27% for miscellaneous taxes

The basic car cost excluding coe would be

Basic $29k

S $33k

Elite $39k

Recession coming liao still wanna buy new car?

No one brother. Only the rich ones who would be going for more expensive makes

Recession coming liao still wanna buy new car?

No one brother. Only the rich ones who would be going for more expensive makes
↡ Advertisement