Komoco new promotion

RickWong

Good info Bro Atrecord!

But I also like to share my thoughts, those who bought it at high price are unhappy, those who bought it at low price complain about cheapo freebies. One have to be contented that you have got it at a lower price, if the freebies are not good , ask them if they could discount further without freebies and go fix it up with a better one after collecting your car. Or ask if you can top up to have better quality spec stuff.

Yup. Agree on that - be contented.

For KMC though, I experienced this:

Dash cam: couldn't confirm the make and model until way after i signed on the sales agmt. Reason: they were changing brands...

After that, said all finalised liao, so cannot rebate and ownself do.

solar film: said it is from company, not SE give one. If want better grade, have to top up substantial amount. I was prepared to explore - until when i asked their designated vendor and he said they don't install for sunroof, period. Add $$ also not an option [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Addtional info on this promo that I have found out:

1. COE rebate is at $8.8K (Is Komoco expecting a COE plunge?)

2. if no loan, probably about $6.8K off instead of $8.8K

3. Dash cam brand is HP (quality wise unknown). Did not ask any rebate if dont want dashcam.

1. Dealers now all smart. There is no hope of getting any rebate should COE drops. Dealers will pocket. As long as every one of the dealers do this (which is in their interests), then there is no other choices for consumers - and dealers know that they can get away with it.

2. For a long time, KMC was - together with Kah Motors - not imposing penalty/surcharge for not taking loans. Not sure about current practice.

3. HP good for servers, printers, computers. HP dash cam IMO is like selling burgers and telling buyers that the burgers are branded... only that the brand is called Starbucks! 

Just so you know, many KMC SEs know an accessory shop nearby, and will recommend customers to go there. For a number of customers who didn't want the HP cam, the SEs told the customers to trade-in with the accessory shop, which sells most major brands too...

In 2017, the accessory shop took in quite a number initially... then after that stopped taking in liao... That gives an idea of where the cam stands [laugh]

• Praise 3

Hi!

Update on Chinese New Year Promotion!

$8888 Ang Pow Discount :

Accent 1.4 @ $61,111

Avante Basic 1.6 @ $68,111

Avante S 1.6 @ $73,111

Avante Elite @ $80,111

I30 Hatchback @ $91,111

I30 Wagon @ $96,111

Tucson 2.0 @ $102,111

Tucson 1.6 A @ $106,111

Tucson 1.6 “S” @ $111,111

Tucson 1.6 “S” Sunroof @ $114,111

Ioniq Hybrid @ $96,111

Ioniq Hybrid Sunroof @ $104,111

Ioniq EV @ $120,111

Ioniq EV Sunroof @ $126,111

Kona EV @ $127,111

- 1k, 10k Labour free servicing voucher

- 5 years unlimited mileage warranty

- Front & Rear Recording Camera

- 3M Solar Film (Crystalline Grade)

Do let me know if you would like to come by our showroom for a non-obligatory test drive/discussion.

Nellie - Hyundai -

1. Dealers now all smart. There is no hope of getting any rebate should COE drops. Dealers will pocket. As long as every one of the dealers do this (which is in their interests), then there is no other choices for consumers - and dealers know that they can get away with it.

2. For a long time, KMC was - together with Kah Motors - not imposing penalty/surcharge for not taking loans. Not sure about current practice.

3. HP good for servers, printers, computers. HP dash cam IMO is like selling burgers and telling buyers that the burgers are branded... only that the brand is called Starbucks! 

Just so you know, many KMC SEs know an accessory shop nearby, and will recommend customers to go there. For a number of customers who didn't want the HP cam, the SEs told the customers to trade-in with the accessory shop, which sells most major brands too...

In 2017, the accessory shop took in quite a number initially... then after that stopped taking in liao... That gives an idea of where the cam stands [laugh]

which model u looking at ? 

• Praise 4

Latest promo on Sgcarmart:

Visit the Hyundai showroom today and take home a Hyundai plus a S$8,888 ang bao for luck in the new year.

- 7-year Free Servicing (instead of 1k, 10k from TS's SE)

- 7-year Warranty (instead of 5 years from TS's SE)

- 1-year Road Tax (instead of nil from TS's SE)

Promo for Hyundai cars so dynamic one huh  [confused]  or  [bounce2] 

To qualify $8.8k hongbao only 5 yr warranty and zero servicing and other +++ conditions like loan.

Avante S 1.6 @ $73,111
Avante Elite @ $80,111

Anyway, did a calculation on final price after factoring in 50% 7 yr loan @ 2.18%.

The adjusted price to include interest paid (and no 7+7):

Avante Basic 1.6 @ $68,111+$5.2k (interest)=$73.3K vs list price $76.9k
Avante S 1.6 @ $73,111+$5.6k=$78.7k vs $81.9k
Avante Elite @ $80,111+$6.1k=$86.2k vs $88.8k

its the same as some people like to pay for home aircon maintenance, where the guy comes to remove the aircon filters cleans and put it back in 5mins and charges you $30 for it.

i rather DIY and spend 5mins than spend $30 and the unknown amount of time waiting for the aircon tech to appear. :a-bang:

You remind me of those bangala air con tech come to my company to do air con servicing.

Exactly like what you mention.

I think the way I clean my home air con still more professional than them.lol....

• Praise 1

Avante S 1.6 @ $73,111

Avante Elite @ $80,111

Anyway, did a calculation on final price after factoring in 50% 7 yr loan @ 2.18%.

The adjusted price to include interest paid (and no 7+7):

Avante Basic 1.6 @ $68,111+$5.2k (interest)=$73.3K vs list price $76.9k

Avante S 1.6 @ $73,111+$5.6k=$78.7k vs $81.9k

Avante Elite @ $80,111+$6.1k=$86.2k vs $88.8k

Like I said before.

Cheaper than initial launch!lol...

And even cheaper than the clear stock model few months ago.

If those who can wait.

Edited by Sktan10

Like I said before.

If those who can wait.

Will it be cheaper if continue to wait ?

You remind me of those bangala air con tech come to my company to do air con servicing.

Exactly like what you mention.

I think the way I clean my home air con still more professional than them.lol....

My previous aircon guy went back to Malaysia, I engaged a new one , end up wasted $120. CMI, I will do it myself next time. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Like I said before.

If those who can wait.

Coe quota reduced by 13% from Feb to April... But maybe negated by recession bah
  • Praise 2

wow wow wow..

maybe i should sell the elantra and get the avante? [:p]

I'm going to get flamed.

I feel those who get the audi lookalike Elantra super Heng. Imagine white body and big rims.

The new one... The avante really look damn fugly. It takes courage to choose this over the cerato.

Based strictly on looks hor

Edited by Friendstar
  • Praise 6

I'm going to get flamed.

I feel those who get the audi lookalike Elantra super Heng. Imagine white body and big rims.

The new one... The avante really look damn fugly. It takes courage to choose this over the cerato.

Yes, the previous 2018 version looks better.

But avante basic model comes with many features not found in elantra base model.

Like rear aircon vent, halogen DRL, drive model selection, 7 inch infotainment and etc.. $68,111, no need to take loan.

I find cerato fugly. The front I cannot accept.

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 3

Will it be cheaper if continue to wait ?

My previous aircon guy went back to Malaysia, I engaged a new one , end up wasted $120. CMI, I will do it myself next time.

That will depends on altis standard selling how much?

Remember I ever mentions avante S aka standard is always 15k cheaper than altis standard?

Now altis standard 88k so avante S will be 88k-15k=73k?lol....

I'm going to get flamed.

Different people diff taste.. i find the avante to be ok la. The elantra looks a bit uncle car.

You may choose to disagree haha.

• Praise 4

Yes, the previous 2018 version looks better.

But avante basic model comes with many features not found in elantra base model.

Like rear aircon vent, halogen DRL, drive model selection, 7 inch infotainment and etc.. $68,111, no need to take loan.

I find cerato fugly. The front I cannot accept.

Not only equipment better in basic model,I think omv also higher then previous elantra basic?

So end of the day,not always getting those "clear old stock" model is cheaper.lol...

i got the Tucson. coming to 2 yr liao...

Nice car!

I love it!

• Praise 1

Different people diff taste.. i find the avante to be ok la. The elantra looks a bit uncle car.

You may choose to disagree haha.

I agree with you.l find avante look ok.

Why elantra want to follow Audi design?The audi design seems like forever never change at all!Always the same old tired face?lol....

↡ Advertisement