Komoco new promotion

RickWong

I'm going to get flamed.

I feel those who get the audi lookalike Elantra super Heng. Imagine white body and big rims.

The new one... The avante really look damn fugly. It takes courage to choose this over the cerato.

Based strictly on looks hor

the front may be overly elaborated but not  to the extent of damn ugly. the back looks better than the outgoing model. Whichever the  case, i wont flame you . But you can flame me though. [laugh]

• Praise 1

no chance leh - too painful...

now the market is ideal for those who has no car on hand, but can afford one.

i have a fren whose car's COE was $68k. He's been thinking about changing for 8 mth already, but can't stomach the low trade-in offered [sweatdrop]

My car 61k coe. If I trade in and etc, my annual depreciation will drop from 8.75k to 8k.

Not only equipment better in basic model,I think omv also higher then previous elantra basic?

So end of the day,not always getting those "clear old stock" model is cheaper.lol...

Nice car!

I love it!ðð

Ya $12+ omv for basic

My car 61k coe. If I trade in and etc, my annual depreciation will drop from 8.75k to 8k.

Ya $12+ omv for basic

then you can consider non guarantee. don't get also never mind.
  • Praise 1

Hi!

Update on Chinese New Year Promotion!

$8888 Ang Pow Discount :

Accent 1.4 @ $61,111

Avante Basic 1.6 @ $68,111

Avante S 1.6 @ $73,111

Avante Elite @ $80,111

I30 Hatchback @ $91,111

I30 Wagon @ $96,111

Tucson 2.0 @ $102,111

Tucson 1.6 A @ $106,111

Tucson 1.6 “S” @ $111,111

Tucson 1.6 “S” Sunroof @ $114,111

Ioniq Hybrid @ $96,111

Ioniq Hybrid Sunroof @ $104,111

Ioniq EV @ $120,111

Ioniq EV Sunroof @ $126,111

Kona EV @ $127,111

- 1k, 10k Labour free servicing voucher

- 5 years unlimited mileage warranty

- Front & Rear Recording Camera

- 3M Solar Film (Crystalline Grade)

Do let me know if you would like to come by our showroom for a non-obligatory test drive/discussion.

Nellie - Hyundai -

• Praise 1

Yes, the previous 2018 version looks better.

But avante basic model comes with many features not found in elantra base model.

Like rear aircon vent, halogen DRL, drive model selection, 7 inch infotainment and etc.. $68,111, no need to take loan.

I find cerato fugly. The front I cannot accept.

I agree with you.

I'm comparing just looks.

But value features wise yes. Avante superior

Ya $12+ omv for basic

Dont mind sharing how did you calculate 8.75k ? Your 10 year linear depre should be higher than that. If you trade in still could save you 8.75kdepre, then you should do that because you get cheaper depre, newer car, renewed warranty, better equipment level like for like. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Ya $12+ omv for basic

Your coe 61k.Now coe 26k just able to bring down depreciation from 8.75k to 8k?

My coe 51k.I think I still got to wait coe drop to 16k then can bring down the depreciation if I want to change car now?No hope!lol......

Dont mind sharing how did you calculate 8.75k ? Your 10 year linear depre should be higher than that. If you trade in still could save you 8.75kdepre, then you should do that because you get cheaper depre, newer car, renewed warranty, better equipment level like for like.

Assuming his car is 4 years old, it should be a 10 year annual depreciation on the current car vs a [(old car price - trade in value) + new car price]/14.

The first few years of depreciation on the current car will be high, but will be negated by the price of the new car in the next ten years.

Your coe 61k.Now coe 26k just able to bring down depreciation from 8.75k to 8k?

My coe 51k.I think I still got to wait coe drop to 16k then can bring down the depreciation if I want to change car now?No hope!lol......

to some ppl, even if can break even also ok just to catch the 10 year cycle.
  • Praise 1

I always wonder the term break even, car is always lose money everyday, simi is break even ?

Confirm don't apply to full cash mcfers one.

You cannot take the meaning of break even literately here. The term here is used loosely, some refer to if they sell their existing car and the calculated remaining depre is the same as that of the new one, they call it break even . Some even referring to not having to pay additional cash to chut Chia, they also call it break even.

大家understand and Happy 就好。 no need so specific lah.

Okok thanks for the explanation. 欢喜就好。

Always see many ppl fb pm for 0 down payment for car purchase. Some will do full cash, diff folks diff strokes.

Edited by Club21z
  • Praise 1

The undelined caught my attention - need to pay for engine oil when doing 1k and 10k servicing. 

Consumers here generally are used to totally free 1k, 10k, and 20k servicing. This one cheapskate enough to beat the cake by taking out the 20k servicing some more. In my opinion, should not try to look generous and yet scrimp on something so minor. Also like trying to use the servicing shortfall to sponsor the free front and rear camera which should be about equivalent in cost. Really look cheapskate imho.

The prices for the Kia Cerato, which shares the same engine and gearbox as the Avante costs between $6K to $8K more but C&C gives you 2 years free servicing. OMVs are similar for both makes.

Hyundai prices from base model to top end model - $68K, $73K, $80K

Kia prices - $74K. $80K, $88K

Why pay more for a Kia and clock up more interest to pay for your loan?

Edited by Vinceng

Ya $12+ omv for basic

hmm... how old is your car?

My fren's xv is about 3-4 year old now. When he tried to jump on the bandwagon last Jul/Aug, the best offer he got for the car would have resulted in depreciation of about 16k per yr.

and now cars that are 1 year old, easily value dropped by $20k or more, and that's for the Tucson... [sweatdrop]

For me, break even means can sell my 2 years old car taking back as much cash as possible and chut new car without topping as much cash as possible.

You cannot take the meaning of break even literately here. The term here is used loosely, some refer to if they sell their existing car and the calculated remaining depre is the same as that of the new one, they call it break even . Some even referring to not having to pay additional cash to chut Chia, they also call it break even.
大家understand and Happy 就好。 no need so specific lah.

• Praise 3

For me, break even means can sell my 2 years old car taking back as much cash as possible and chut new car without topping as much cash as possible.

Precisely this is another break even. To me ,my altis left 6 months and I am till finding break even. so cheap, cheapo than me, how to find break even. Haha.

In all fairness, this is KMC , Elantra and Avante thread, Avante is one of the most value for money among the same category for both now and in the recent past.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Some even referring to not having to pay additional cash to chut Chia, they also call it break even.

For me,i prefer these statement.

Sell my 2yrs old car without taking or topping up any additional cash out for the 30% down payment for new car.

Just extend another 2yrs new loan and carry on since my current loan already clear 2yrs.lol......

↡ Advertisement