Reunion dinner tabao

Tianmo

Now I have a problem, any bros any advise? 

We have been having steamboat for as far as I can remember, and then because of an early steamboat dinner this year, the family just requested no more steamboat this year. 

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao.  But anyone got any idea where can tabao  zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah?  If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao..  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Go Donki and Tabao the fresh Salmon Yu Sheng set and Take away goodies ...Go Orchard Central branch for more varieties..

Tio boh @dach..

• Praise 3

Go Donki and Tabao the fresh Salmon Yu Sheng set and Take away goodies ...Go Orchard Central branch for more varieties..

Tio boh @dach.. ðð»ð

For you, go buy some cai peng to eat as peng cai.
  • Praise 2

For you, go buy some cai peng to eat as peng cai.

Thanks for the suggestion..

I will take note of it seriously..

So which CP stall would u recommend since u are the connoisseur of CP..

Waiting in anticipation for your recommendations..

• Praise 3

We have been having steamboat for as far as I can remember, and then because of an early steamboat dinner this year, the family just requested no more steamboat this year.

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao. But anyone got any idea where can tabao zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah? If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao.. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Told you I very simple de mah... have you around we sit at East Coast park eat McDonald’s French fries I also will be happy de
  • Praise 2

Order peng cai , If not enough, get one chicken and one duck, add Maggie me, should be not bad Liao .

Peng Cai is a good idea.

But I think those on sale, are a rip-off. Very presentable and nice as gift, but i feel like not really worth the ~$120-160 leh.

What we will do is to buy soup base (like steamboat), then wife and my mum will go buy all the ingredients like prawns, meat balls, scallops, etc. etc. and also open a can of abalone (those small ones), and then do our own Peng Cai to eat.

• Praise 2

Thanks for the suggestion..

I will take note of it seriously..

So which CP stall would u recommend since u are the connoisseur of CP..

Waiting in anticipation for your recommendations..

No need so much trouble.

Just go to the one nearest to your house.

Cai peng is chin chye one.

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao.  But anyone got any idea where can tabao  zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah?  If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao..  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Try Dian Xiao Er at Jurong Point, they have CNY Eve takeaway packages.  I think still can order.

• Praise 1

I know reunion dinner usually need to book early, by now I think no chance of getting a booking liao. But anyone got any idea where can tabao zhichar kind of food for CNY eve ah? If possible west side will be fantastic, otherwise mayb eat Maggi mee liao.. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Can try Neo Garden bro. Beri near your place de....

• Praise 1

i try it once only.

and only once.

very disappointed.

(same reason they dun want steam boat any more. preparation and clean up very troubsome..)

i think we cannot expect the same quality of food compare to normal days....

• Praise 1

Told you I very simple de mah... have you around we sit at East Coast park eat McDonald’s French fries I also will be happy de

Try Dian Xiao Er at Jurong Point, they have CNY Eve takeaway packages.  I think still can order.

Thanks belly much sis! [thumbsup]

I checked liao, they only have standard package, max the 4-in-1 package, not enough food for us. Only 4 dishes.  [:/]

Can try Neo Garden bro. Beri near your place de....

oh yah, never think of it, Neo Garden is now at enterprise road I think, if have, worst case I go collect.  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [laugh]

i try it once only.

and only once.

very disappointed.

(same reason they dun want steam boat any more. preparation and clean up very troubsome..)

i think we cannot expect the same quality of food compare to normal days....

I think this kind of occasion, expectation of food can keep in the safe box until after CNY liao lor.  Mostly mass production standard package only. Can get happy liao lah... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement