Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5

Blueray

Haiz not yet. Delivery cock up. Damn long.

And I'm overseas now till Friday.

Will check back again with the shop next week bae.

Let me know keen to know the results :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

arrow tyres was selling $120 for F1A3. when i got a quote 6mths back. for 225/45/17

I asked as well. That is for the early 2018 stock. Still OK to use in my opinion since it is stored properly.

Twincharged

i think asym5 come liao.

now certain size for special offer.

mai tu liao. [sly]

can share which size and the price?

• Praise 1

Goodyear tires suck.  It's cheap american garbage. I only support Michelin. f**k I need to get a job with them.

I went from Michelin to Pirelli to Badyear, and now I am back to Michelin.  All I ca say is they are still the best and no.1 tyre company.

Everyone has different experiences and stories. I had Michelin ps3 and ps4. Not bad. I hated Goodyear cos i had sidewall cracks on a set of efficient grips (all 4 pieces) and discovered them just past 1 year usage. Swore never use goodyear again. Many years later, read too much good comments on f1a3. Tried them. Now on my second consecutive set. Love them.

• Praise 2

I went from Michelin to Pirelli to Badyear, and now I am back to Michelin.  All I ca say is they are still the best and no.1 tyre company.

Haha im glad you agree. You must have a ton of cash to burn to go thru so many tires. Tire tests don't lie. Goodyear has no grip. 

• Dislike 1

Haha im glad you agree. You must have a ton of cash to burn to go thru so many tires. Tire tests don't lie. Goodyear has no grip. 

What about Pirelli P7 Cinturato?

(edited)

To be fair, I must qualify that I did not say Pirelli and Badyear suck.  It depends on what car it put the tyre on and how extreme u drive yr ride.

Even for one of my friend who has a moderate 'sports sedan', I think P and BY is ok on a daily basis.  But when the damn car is on the limits, I have self concluded that Michelin is the king of tyres.  Not only the handling, at the same time it offers comfort in a UHP tyre.

Actually Pirelli is quite close to Michelin, maybe about 80 percent in performance vs Michelin, less the higher noise level but the stiffer sidewalls does make some drivers like it from a steering feel perspective.  But bcos of this, I also find it less comfy and I am a sucker of a grippy yet comfy tyre.  And I find the Michelins, ie the PS4, PS4S and Latitude-3, all have this characteristics.  I sometimes wonder why other tyre companies just cannot match up.

Ok this thread is on BY, I mean GY, so I better shut up before kena mobbed.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

What about Continental? Seems not many ppl using them eh. I wanted to go for Ps4s but ended up settling for Csc6 due to the price. Treadwear is darn bad though so not sure if the slight savings make up for it hahaha.

Haven't tried Goodyear but I heard they're pretty noisy after a while

↡ Advertisement