Blackmail

Staff69

Actually reading the article, looks like this burmese guy was targeting members of his own community, among others.

Insurance agent can get PR? I am surprised, and if indeed so successful as to qualify for PR he would not be so desperate for biz.

Ridiculous to us, but back in their country, maybe such threats have greater credibility, we don't know.

Probably the flood gate already open liao so easier to get PR ?

I dont know enough, just guessing.

↡ Advertisement

got serve ns?

Usually only second generation will serve ns

He already 37 ....don't think so....but I could be wrong

• Praise 1

None of the victims transferred Bitcoins to the accused, but all of them made police reports, Deputy Public Prosecutor Thiagesh Sukumaran said.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/jail-for-insurance-agent-who-posed-lord-voldermort-11179786

I wonder how the DPP ascertained this to be true?

If some victims didn't make a police report, maybe the police don't even know they are victims? Maybe some transferred bitcoins over already and didn't report?

People are so innovative these days and bold too....... is the Burmese community that big ?? Here in Singapore ??

Quite big after they open the maid sector. Actually most burmese cant speak english well . Only a handful. If xmm , i can take 2handful Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1

Quite big after they open the maid sector. Actually most burmese cant speak english well . Only a handful. If xmm , i can take 2handfulð

U Sunday free go down Peninsula Plaza lah
  • Praise 2

On 5/15/2023 at 5:28 PM, LetHimCook said:

Remember, online blackmail is a crime, and those who engage in such activities should be held accountable for their actions.

Knn.. typed the above for your own self to read ah. Relived a 4 yr thread with nothing concrete to contribute duh?

• Haha! 1