Teck Kee Pau closing 31Jan

RadX

Yah when you close down I shd get a message too

Hahahaha

When that dach close down I pop champagne

I close down , please sponsor services FOC hor!

TCSS lah ! @Dach cannot close down lah , he digital lah

↡ Advertisement

If I’m not wrong Teck Kee is local while Nam kee is from Malaysia.

Fret not, we still have 和记, 道记 and Tiong Bahru.

The best bao I’ve ever had till today is still the one at a coffeeshop near Ayer hitam Toll off NSHW. My local uncle for sure will tabao for all whenever we visit our Malaysian relatives.

The smell of the oily juicy bao in the car always make me drive faster to the destination so I that could sink my teeth into one. The meat used was diced fillet pork instead of meshed or minced.

Before nam kee...I used to patronize the one in a coffeeshop at kovan area that sells (as they claim) freshly made from JB. That was the closest I could find here that reminds me of the one at Ayer hitam.

I love bao as I grew up eating 桃源...I ever visited them and met the nice and friendly boss at their small factory more than three decades ago. My father was one of his top clients back then.

• Praise 1

Nam Kee is aka JB Amy Yip big buns is it ?

yup, they are the ones offering amy yip big paus.

when I feel like pau, its 南记 for me.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Teck Kee is selling the small char siew pau amongst others right?

Did they have the “Susie Bun” as well ie the oven baked char siew bun? Thought I remember them selling as well but these days cant find anywhere.

Anyway its a sad day when nostalgic stalls with history come to a business end

• Praise 8

Don’t recall much eating their pau. Actually can’t recall those Brand’s of pau eaten. All seems the same to me.

Only Kong Guan and JB Pau in Changi Village I remember.

I close down , please sponsor services FOC hor!

TCSS lah ! @Dach cannot close down lah , he digital lah ð

Unless internet close down forever ...

Don’t recall much eating their pau. Actually can’t recall those Brand’s of pau eaten. All seems the same to me.

Unless internet close down forever ...

Bro you Bo Eng to close Web down lah  :a-toast:

• Praise 1

Teck Kee is selling the small char siew pau amongst others right?

Did they have the “Susie Bun” as well ie the oven baked char siew bun? Thought I remember them selling as well but these days cant find anywhere.

Anyway its a sad day when nostalgic stalls with history come to a business end

• Praise 1

Twincharged

me too ... but JB pau staff need attitude adjustment ...

me too ... but JB pau staff need attitude adjustment ...

Some are ok, some are bad.

But I usually buy during the food fairs.

If Iâm not wrong Teck Kee is local while Nam kee is from Malaysia.

Fret not, we still have åè®°ï¼ éè®° and Tiong Bahru.

The best bao Iâve ever had till today is still the one at a coffeeshop near Ayer hitam Toll off NSHW. My local uncle for sure will tabao for all whenever we visit our Malaysian relatives.

The smell of the oily juicy bao in the car always make me drive faster to the destination so I that could sink my teeth into one. The meat used was diced fillet pork instead of meshed or minced.

Before nam kee...I used to patronize the one in a coffeeshop at kovan area that sells (as they claim) freshly made from JB. That was the closest I could find here that reminds me of the one at Ayer hitam.

I love bao as I grew up eating æ¡æº...I ever visited them and met the nice and friendly boss at their small factory more than three decades ago. My father was one of his top clients back then.

Where exactly the kovan pau you talking about le? I think i like eating kong guan pau when they used to sell them at coffeeshop but nowadays difficult to find liao. All the pau at coffeeshop is tao yuan which i dont find it nice, Edited by 13177

Where exactly the kovan pau you talking about le? I think i like eating kong guan pau when they used to sell them at coffeeshop but nowadays difficult to find liao. All the pau at coffeeshop is tao yuan which i dont find it nice,

My bad, it’s not at kovan but at the old bus interchange area near NEX.

I know how to get there but unsure of the block number. It’s somewhere near the Giant supermarket but there are several coffee shops in that area. It’s the one with very weird layout whereby the drinks stall is not prominent unlike other usual coffee shops.

Oh, there’s a Singaporepool outlet near the coffeeshop.