A dogs life... better to be dog?

Wind30

5 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

either the dog is awesome or the owner is tok kong that the dog is so loyal 

https://www.facebook.com/nahur.omar/videos/10220486006090319/

msia boleh [thumbsup] 

All dogs are loyal. Just that have to train the dog to carry the bag. And don't mind saliva all over your bag handle [:p]

Once left my dog in the front passenger seat footwell for 15mins, came back with the front seat covered in saliva stains :mellow:

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

All dogs are loyal. Just that have to train the dog to carry the bag. And don't mind saliva all over your bag handle [:p]

Once left my dog in the front passenger seat footwell for 15mins, came back with the front seat covered in saliva stains :mellow:

Ha Ha Ha mine will not sit down but only on the car seat and yucks........ the whole window stained and with fur stuck...... gotta live with it 🤣, got a little smarter - carried  thick pile of newspapers to line the seats.... wife KPKB..... but mine not in this world anymore ... miss his antics in the vehicle       

• Praise 2
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Ha Ha Ha mine will not sit down but only on the car seat and yucks........ the whole window stained and with fur stuck...... gotta live with it 🤣, got a little smarter - carried  thick pile of newspapers to line the seats.... wife KPKB..... but mine not in this world anymore ... miss his antics in the vehicle       

I try to help , next time I sit in your car , i will squat like a dog  😅  and go Aoh Aoh Aoh ... thats the best i can do .  Dont throw a disc and ask me to fetch hor .

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Neutral Newbie
On 1/31/2019 at 7:04 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Every dog and cat shoud have medical insurance that is payable by owner’s Medisave

Yes you are right. Every dog and cat have medical insurance.