Cheapo rider accused Gojek driver of kidnapping

Yamapi

Turbocharged

Since all here are drivers. Let’s take a step back and look at the situation. Woman claim she can skip ERP going to 1 Coleman street from Bishan Street 22 at 710am on a weekday. IMHO, it’s possible.

1) don’t go by CTE.

2) go by Thomson road.

3) ERP on Thomson road starts at 730am.

4) Orchard ERP starts at 12pm.

5) City hall, raffles place, bugis area ERP starts at 8am.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

This one worse than fuel $10....... what low down low life people we live with here ...... now she is going to be famous topic during CNY , she should be barred from booking any PHV too , for life and intimidation of a person doing his/ her duties

I don't think she intended to cheap. That fuel 10 was.

I think she has Down Syndrome, gathered from her speech & facial appearance.

Must have been taught to be defensive & suspicious of been taken advantage of.

Hence she called her mother for help, who in turn spoke to driver in a manner consistent with those who are used to dealing with mentally challenged subjects.

• Praise 8

Could be .... then she is forgiven for the paranoia 

Me oni Preambree Tree studi 1 oni, just slightly worse off than that Preambree For @Radx  

I don't think she intended to cheap. That fuel 10 was.
I think she has Down Syndrome, gathered from her speech & facial appearance.

Must have been taught to be defensive & suspicious of been taken advantage of.
Hence she called her mother for help, who in turn spoke to driver in a manner consistent with those who are used to dealing with mentally challenged subjects.

Not arguing...just wondering...

What IF everyone goes into a shop, take one thing and tell the shop owner that he’s not stealing or robbing but would pay another time and just walk off?

I am also wondering.

You wanna try and we see the results? lol

and i wonder what was - and is - she thinking/feeling when she finds out her daughter has become so famous now.

will she teach her daughter the right thing, or will she support her daughter and perpetuate her daughter's stupidity?

I vote stupidity.

:D

Can dont insult my fav animal? It gave me countless joy in Char Siew, Siew Yoke, Kway Chup, Roast Pig etc....

More purpose in life that the Chao Charbo

If you love them

don't eat them.

Pass to me I don't love them.

• Praise 1

Not able to open the door from inside looks dangerous.

What if there is an accident?

LTA/TP should not allow any taxi or PHV to install this in their vehicle to compromise the safety of the paxs sitting behind.

LTA/TP should not allow any taxi or PHV to install this in their vehicle to compromise the safety of the paxs sitting behind.

It's just an auto lock system - lots of cars have it.

You just need to unlock it yourself and you can still exit.

Since all here are drivers. Let’s take a step back and look at the situation. Woman claim she can skip ERP going to 1 Coleman street from Bishan Street 22 at 710am on a weekday. IMHO, it’s possible.

1) don’t go by CTE.

2) go by Thomson road.

3) ERP on Thomson road starts at 730am.

4) Orchard ERP starts at 12pm.

5) City hall, raffles place, bugis area ERP starts at 8am.

I have not seen the video and i also have not verified your claim. But I think we all need to see things on both ends.

If you want to take phwlv and have something specific, then do your homework. Not everyone knows everything. Otherwise pay that extra lor. Why make a big fuss over something so small to make life difficult?

I am not sure how driver response to her and i also cannot understand why auto lock when you drive phv. So do you release lock whenever passenger reach designation and why in her case you didn't relase? Likely she panic because she has dispute with the driver mah.

We are just too stress up lah. Relax and don't add stress unnecessary.

• Praise 1

+ posting online. 

Max demerit points and license revocation 

exactly.. i see absolutely no reason for the driver to post online.. especially when he wasn't much in the wrong..

instead by doing so, he may put himself in a vulnerable position.. e.g. lawsuit.

lawsuit for what? he never say anything wrong or false.   Anyways, this xiao char bor $1 $2 ERP cannot pay you think she want pay lawyar?

Edited by Mockngbrd

I don't think driving someone to the police station is kidnapping.

If a PHV call me saying he is driving my MIL to the police station I wouldnt say it was kidnapping.

I would ask him to drive faster and make sure she doesn't come out and give him a big tip that he really deserves.

It's just an auto lock system - lots of cars have it.

You just need to unlock it yourself and you can still exit.

Autolock the door still can be open by flipping the catch at the handle. Unless driver activated the child lock which is not likely.

She stupid dont know how to unlock

I have not seen the video and i also have not verified your claim. But I think we all need to see things on both ends.

If you want to take phwlv and have something specific, then do your homework. Not everyone knows everything. Otherwise pay that extra lor. Why make a big fuss over something so small to make life difficult?

I am not sure how driver response to her and i also cannot understand why auto lock when you drive phv. So do you release lock whenever passenger reach designation and why in her case you didn't relase? Likely she panic because she has dispute with the driver mah.

We are just too stress up lah. Relax and don't add stress unnecessary.

That autolock for safety when vehicle goes above 20kmh.

Passenger still can unlock manually

↡ Advertisement