Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

Wonder who else inside this new party ?

Support!!!

@Dach ............ your opportunity has arrived
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Supercharged

Once briefed TCB on a project in his constituency when I worked in chenghu dept. Nice man without airs. Was my MP too. 

• Praise 3

Once briefed TCB on a project in his constituency when I worked in chenghu dept. Nice man without airs. Was my MP too. 

Thought the current chenghu also trying to show no airs? Lol.

Current chenghu is want all of us to be cashless !!

OIC ......... no wonder hawker centre also going cashless .......... to be taxed correctly
  • Praise 6

IMO TCB should remain status quo as an independant candidate.

This coalition thingy if I'm not wrong I think is mostly one person's idea....dr chee. If TCB wanted to be in the opposition he would have done so long ago. Now he's being drag down by this one person's idea. I think wp saw it too. They are usually the smart ones among opposition parties.

I ca  see the sincerity in TCB but he is old and without support. What can he achieve this way? At most irritate the king only. We don't want a monarchy here. We want people willing to serve not for money. Hope they can declare relationship and asset before serving so that we know after their term, what happen to them. If need be, we can cloud fund to help them through their old age haha

• Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Can't wait to know who are in the team. Hopefully a few more credible former PAP backbenchers. Should just keep other opposition members out for now. PAP vs ex PAP. Straight fight.

Hard for PAP to criticize their own kind, maybe less firework but more change of goalposts.

• Praise 5

I ca see the sincerity in TCB but he is old and without support. What can he achieve this way? At most irritate the king only. We don't want a monarchy here. We want people willing to serve not for money. Hope they can declare relationship and asset before serving so that we know after their term, what happen to them. If need be, we can cloud fund to help them through their old age haha

Yes, he is old and without support, but I hope he can inspire more “ Good man” to come forward , that would be better for long term.

• Praise 4

Yes, he is old and without support, but I hope he can inspire more “ Good man” to come forward , that would be better for long term.

compare to M, he not really old la.

see M now still can make waves

• Praise 3

PSP hoot west cos TCB used to represent ayer rajah, just hoot West Coast GRC can already. WP hoot East Coast GRC. 

They probably will revert ayer rajah to SMC.

I believe the MIW saw this coming after breakfast with younger Lee and etc

MIW always play to win and never left to chances

I suspect there are three possible outcomes

1. disqualify TCB with any thing including kitchen sink such as age criteria for entering parliament, dig dirt out from his time in the ruling party

2. let him contest but create obstacles like OCS obstacle course: when send in form make him run to get documents and so on until cannot submit on time, find fault with the application

3.let him in parliament and see if he would be a mouse or tiger with teeth, if a tiger with teeth then they can fix him easily, TCB is easier to handle than CSJ because CSJ has nothing to loose so can play with MIW, TCB got too many baggage and his family (rice bowl) to think about so play gentleman and would not thread ruthlessly

I wondered if LHL would join as a member but not be filed as to be elected MP

• Praise 4

Can't wait to know who are in the team. Hopefully a few more credible former PAP backbenchers. Should just keep other opposition members out for now. PAP vs ex PAP. Straight fight.

Hard for PAP to criticize their own kind, maybe less firework but more change of goalposts.

May not be the case.

Hope TCB can find those ex-PAP backbenchers cleaner than clean records.

Else the current PAP might dig out some unfavorable past of these people (which is easier to obtain) and use it against them. 

Politics is always dirty. 

They probably will revert ayer rajah to SMC.

What if Tcb never contest in ayer rajah?

I think Tcb want to have a direct contest with Lhl leh.

Lets see how it goes come the coming GE.

↡ Advertisement