Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

The way I see it is there seems to be an attempt to thwart the main discussion here on tcb N throw red herrings to deflect al that has been said

Letâs keep focus on the main gist of this thread

Thank you

Yes agreed. That’s how those IB farkers operate.

Let’s purely discuss on TCB Sir.

• Praise 4

Good

Better

Best

Never let it rest, til your good is better and your better best

Hahahahahahh damn ol skool song

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

So holidays is over, back to the books for someone used to be here?

Back to the book called 好公民。

I remember we used to have this book specifically to teach us how to be a good citizen.

• Praise 2

The way I see it is there seems to be an attempt to thwart the main discussion here on tcb N throw red herrings to deflect al that has been said

Letâs keep focus on the main gist of this thread

Thank you

Why noone is writing to 151th to complain about the uneven political reporting in the last don't know how many decades?

With social media, at least we can read alternative views, quite fair leh...

Don't even get me started on PA. That is the real challenge for the opposition for they have no access to millions spent each year to promote the "govt" agenda.

• Praise 5

Have to correct you and open up your eyes to a more balanced viewpoint. Be more aware of what was happening around the region and world before you jump to conclusions.

Teo was caught in the wrong time and wrong place during late 80s Marxist Conspiracy. In the context of the times, China and USSR were still violently communist.

LKY could not afford for the western MNCs to be turned away by any sniff of a marxist overthrow. And that was what Tan Wah Piow was suggesting to his puppet Vincent Cheng. They were suggesting violent overthrow of govt. You support that?

Tan Wah Piow easy to point finger from comfort of London, but in developing singapore with low wages and hardly any national reserves in 1987, and just coming out of the recession of 1986, it was stupid and irrational and dangerous. Why should citizens bring violence into the streets and reject peaceful harmony for TWP's mischief?

Don't blindly support notions and fakenews that pap tortures innocent citizens for no rhyme or reason. You play into the West's stereotypes of the corrupt and dictatorial asian politician.

More than 30 years later, you still believe in the lies of the trumped up Marxist conspiracy for the violent overthrow of the government through a bunch of do gooders in 1986? Even prominent PAP members have independently thought that the trumped up charges were lies. Take some of your own advice: don't blindly support fake news put out by the past PAP governments.

• Praise 4

I always wanted to ask, forum owner, during election year, there will always be a surge in new membership?

Edited by Alg
  • Praise 2

cockroaches-are-indestructible-they-can-

Think is the other way round.....  :D

Read a report that it (Xiao Chiang) can survive a neuclear blast where the rest perish ....  [sweatdrop]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Nothing wrong being passionate about one’s political stance.. anyway since when this forum is anti one way or the other.. ?

Most importantly be honest la and don’t create so many nics.. can’t even stand ones Nic how to get respect?

Be like me.. I tell u as it is.. when I like I put my nik when I dislike I put my anonymous nik.

Edited by BenTong

We are waiting for official approval of the party for like many months.

Seems imcompetent on the panels which is doing the review.

maybe new parties must be headed by new category of minority... again... TCB will kenna blocked  [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement