Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

Hope to see some ex PAP back benchers running in next GE under PSP, that will validate his point that PAP is sliding and we need some checks and balances.

From what I have read, not positive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

(edited)

Politics we all know is dirty.

From change of constitution to introduction of ethnic group in PE, this is no better than using soiled mattress as a last resort.

Vote for pappy? Integrity matters to me to say the least.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 6

Twincharged

To ensure at least more than 60% victory, I am very sure, the ruling party is blazen enough to come out with new pattern, including Marshall Law.

• Praise 5

Supercharged

不要想太多

At the height of unhappiness and WP being a much more credible alternative to PSP the incumbent still garner 60% of the popular vote.

Right now I dun see the tulan factor even remotely near that of two elections ago.

Minimum 65% popular vote sap sap water.

不要想太多

At the height of unhappiness and WP being a much more credible alternative to PSP the incumbent still garner 60% of the popular vote.

Right now I dun see the tulan factor even remotely near that of two elections ago.

Ownself gahmen ownself sui sui mah

Ya agree all sui sui when ownself check ownself! Just like the AGD's report, year after year, same ministry, same problems are being flagged! 

• Praise 1

ä¸è¦æ³å¤ªå¤

ð

Yes. I agree. Don't think TCB can break PAP's 2/3 majority this time round, this is crucial before we can have some form of checks and balances, otherwise the goalposts keep moving.

WP formed a decent team in GE2011 and with the tulan-ness all around then, they didn't even make much of a dent. TCB is too optimistic. I hope he has some yet to reveal mega-heavy weight candidates behind him.

Only the PAP can ownself split ownself but that looks remote for now.

• Praise 1

Increased tax, increased cost of living, bring in more foreigners.

Allowed PMD to travel recklessly with minimal enforcement.........

Others I lazy to type Liao

And the distance based erp will be implemented next year
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yes. I agree. Don't think TCB can break PAP's 2/3 majority this time round, this is crucial before we can have some form of checks and balances, otherwise the goalposts keep moving.

WP formed a decent team in GE2011 and with the tulan-ness all around then, they didn't even make much of a dent. TCB is too optimistic. I hope he has some yet to reveal mega-heavy weight candidates behind him.

Only the PAP can ownself split ownself but that looks remote for now.

New citizens my friend...the answer is alwsys new citizens...
  • Praise 1

Interesting but not unexpected that hsk consider acting out the Oxley one man drama in parliament an example of "transparency"... maybe he takes his examples of "transparency" from the north Korean and prc examples.. lots clapping and cheering and "debates"..

Making halimah our "elected" president was also great "transparency" I guess cos tonnes of wasted newspaper dedicated to it ... even got CCS calling her president before the "election"

Ya agree all sui sui when ownself check ownself! Just like the AGD's report, year after year, same ministry, same problems are being flagged!

You not educated enough yet.. fail to see that the hawker centre ceiling need more washing.. more serious..

Go see your RC chairman and take weekend lessons..

• Praise 1

New citizens my friend...the answer is alwsys new citizens...

70% popular vote, it is more than new citizens, I think

You will be surprised how many true blue Singaporeans complain and complain but still vote with flash and circle each time. TCB's issues of transparency, accountability and checks and balances are and will never be their priorities.

• Praise 2