Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

I really would not be surprised that when come election time, Tcb may choose to form a team of 6 (with him as the leader) to contrst in amk grc. Then it will be a fight between lsl and Tcb to see who will get the most vote.

Why AMK?..

He should go back to his ex constituency, his home base, to contest to maximize his odds of winning if he really wants to serve.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Why AMK?..

He should go back to his ex constituency, his home base, to contest to maximize his odds of winning if he really wants to serve.

Remember the press conference, when asked which constituency he plan to contest, then he said something like people thought that he will contest in West coast, but it may not be the case. Somewhere along this line. Need to Google it to extract out the exact phase. Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 3

He managed to invite madhater to NDP to witness our mighty army march pass. Wait, leapard tank, hunter, etc all use on land only. The only connecting by land neighbour is MY... Oops

Actually all the rehearsals got multiple meaning one.

It's also to let Intel officers every where a chance to get solid solid hi def pictures 4k videos.. this week sun not bright, next week another chance.

So they go back brief their bosses.... like some people like to Instagram new cars to let you know they have arrived.

Mahathir knows everything already... and he still decided to park a ship cos he calculated the cost of war over it is too great for us compared to for them.... hard truth.

Bo bian one in my area ......... AMK . In the past , who came and challenged here ?

[:|]

the Statistic look like the Divorce Rate here too [laugh]

Your area unfortunately proves the theory not so Chun. put a team of ah Peks or ah Lians or combo or whatever will still get 20%.. so try la.. put in your form.. I suppork
  • Praise 1

I would vote tcb without second tot.

Singapore cannot afford another 20 to 30 years with lhl pulling strings behind as MM. Enough damage done.

And the next PM needs clean slate.

GCT knew how to stay clear.. cos he basically got nothing personal interest.. others.. not so sure, not gonna risk.

Actually not true u can vote for TCB .. all depends where he compete and where you stay..

Turbocharged

in my one man's opinion, we should have a little more check n balance in the system, cos time has proven that , they dont always make the correct decisions.

just like in a relationship, it's always a two way conversation. you dont makes all the decisions yourself in a relationship

Check and Balance yes.... best win 1/3... then they cannot suka suka change the law..... but to change government.... I not so sure.... none seem as capable as the supreme leader Tianmo yet!! Piak Piak Piak  [:p]

• Praise 3

to the guy that "bitch slap me",

you can label me with names but, to win my respect. do argue with reasons and facts, throwing insults, dont win arguments.

BTW, this is for you to read up, cos you need it as. all you are good in, is just throwing insults in an argument, which is rather sad cos as a fellow Singaporean, i do wish higher standards among us 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201408/6-ways-win-any-argument

do take time to follow oppositions and see the good they have done. luckily , my EQ is high, so no offence taken, just sad for you :secret-laugh:

https://www.facebook.com/workersparty/

https://www.facebook.com/yeejj.wp/

https://www.facebook.com/yoursdp/

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

Singapore is lucky still strategically located. Good transit point for airport. Port.

If thailand manage to get the sea route done. Bye singapore port biz liao.

Anyway we r talking about politics. And gotta admit some members in the party r not up to standard. U gotta admit. Take away the self glofication of the party. U got a feeling any tom dick n harry can does their jobs. Seriously no joke. Touch your heart if anyone feel the same.

Why we want opposition. Coz pap getting weak. Nobody admittibg internally. Denial mode? Haiz. But many intellects worldwide feels singapore no longer a crown city liao.

Politicians in singapore r being laughed at by foreigners say frm china. My suppliers frm china love biz frn singapore but they also tink singapore govt too conplacant. Anyhow make china govt angry liao. Still tink ownself as superior to china govt one. Haha. This one not i say. Suppliers frm tianjin. Hebei region. Xiamen. Hangzhou etc all say. 1 person tink, we brush it off. 10 pax say the same, we gonna take this talks seriously.

Our govt main problem is arrogance n complacany. And cannot take critisim one. Their followers also same lor

• Praise 8

LKY has done lots of great stuff for SGP, without him we would not have been here today. No debates about it. Did he do everything correctly ? Not exactly, but he has done most of things right for SGP. However, we cannot continue to live in the past, we have to move forward to face the challenge and complexity brought about by the new global economy and politics.

Is PAP good to be the government to lead SGP to embrace the new global challenges? Yes at this juncture because there is no other stronger parties to be able to lead SGP forward, but PAP has reached a stagnation point that they are running out of ideas, too high handed in policies making and lacks transparency. That is where some strong , credible non ruling party members have to be voted in to help keep PAP on the toe. No other parties have enough credible candidates to form a government currently, it will be a long journey for any non ruling parties in SGP but they, and we ourselves have to start from somewhere. A small step at a time will make a huge difference in shaping our future, it may take 20 years 30 years with every 5 years of eneral election.

Do we like PAP, most of us yes for now but like and loyal is a different issue, we love and loyal to SGP, but we like any parties who could help lead the country we love. Hope whatever we do will put some pressure on PAP to create some positive outcome in near future. After all the debate, trial and error , votes and rejections, we may till end up having PAP around as the majority but as long as they buck up and do a good job, why not ? At least we know we have other viable alternatives or we are convinced that we do not have one at all.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 7

LKY has done lots of great stuff for SGP, without him we would not have been here today. No debates about it. Did he do everything correctly ? Not exactly, but he has done most of things right for SGP. However, we cannot continue to live in the past, we have to move forward to face the challenge and complexity brought about by the new global economy and politics.

Is PAP good to be the government to lead SGP to embrace the new global challenges? Yes at this juncture because there is no other stronger parties to be able to lead SGP forward, but PAP has reached a stagnation point that they are running out of ideas, too high handed in policies making and lacks transparency. That is where some strong , credible non ruling party members have to be voted in to help keep PAP on the toe. No other parties have enough credible candidates to form a government currently, it will be a long journey for any non ruling parties in SGP but they, and we ourselves have to start from somewhere. A small step at a time will make a huge difference in shaping our future, it may take 20 years 30 years with every 5 years of eneral election.

Do we like PAP, most of us yes for now but like and loyal is a different issue, we love and loyal to SGP, but we like any parties who could help lead the country we love. Hope whatever we do will put some pressure on PAP to create some positive outcome in near future. After all the debate, trial and error , votes and rejections, we may till end up having PAP around as the majority but as long as they buck up and do a good job, why not ? At least we know we have other viable alternatives or we are convinced that we do not have one at all.

Well said. The long term interest of the country must be placed above those of the PAP. That means having back up. PAP is not infallible.
  • Praise 4

in my one man's opinion, we should have a little more check n balance in the system, cos time has proven that , they dont always make the correct decisions.

just like in a relationship, it's always a two way conversation. you dont makes all the decisions yourself in a relationship

Not according to someone’s MIL

Well said. The long term interest of the country must be placed above those of the PAP. That means having back up. PAP is not infallible.

Voting for one bro instead of the other bro.. same same leh..

Not according to someone’s MIL

errr....i concur , cause i foresee , be stuck in a relationship as my oculus and corpus cavernosum have decided that the current squeeze is the one for the long haul.. And to enjoy the fruits of the relationship, It be  best just take off my thinking cap and put on the French one :XD:  

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 1

Not according to someoneâs MIL

As far as I am concerned and unless proven otherwise, TCB is his own man.

But I hope LHY will run as well. He say I say... At the end of the day, people can judge lah. We not stupid.

As far as I am concerned and unless proven otherwise, TCB is his own man.

But I hope LHY will run as well. He say I say... At the end of the day, people can judge lah. We not stupid.

Hi bro,

Agreed that majority can judge , with common sense.

But, many will chicken out at the ballot box.

I am all for checks n balances , more oppo seat wont sink e sanpan.

• Praise 4

Hi bro,

Agreed that majority can judge , with common sense.

But, many will chicken out at the ballot box.

I am all for checks n balances , more oppo seat wont sink e sanpan.

You sure got that chicken right.

In my family, already I counted 6 chickens. Kpkb this and that but voted for the same.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

They running out of ideas and clueless..double digit declines...who can stomach that...in private sector if double digit declines..you see who gets the boot

• Praise 3

Economy no good, reasons are trade wars, global slow down, brexit, HK riots, Donald, bad luck.... etc. Economy good only one reason - Great leadership!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8