Progress Singapore Party by Tan Cheng Bock

Atrecord

What irritates me most is when the ruling government keep insisting on things people on the ground feel very strong and try justify with all the craps. Wrong means wrong, admit and correct them. Don't bully when you can, when you can't then you regret.  If we can't make you listen, then we need to send in people to ensure you heard it loud and clear.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Playtime said:

He went full retarded. 

zC9ZmL3.jpg

I have this feeling that somehow somewhere TCB will not be able to enter parliament 

being elected as an elected president with little or no power (why because even if he pressed for reserved to be revealed, authorities will tell him needed 50 plus man years before they can give him the findings), TCB was "engineered" to be out of the race

being elected as an MP would yield considerably more investigative powers than an elected president, you think he would be allowed, authorities may not telecast on TV but will be reported, many cans of worms would be open and answered whether PORMA will be employed be needed to be provided one way or another

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

What irritates me most is when the ruling government keep insisting on things people on the ground feel very strong and try justify with all the craps. Wrong means wrong, admit and correct them. Don't bully when you can, when you can't then you regret.  If we can't make you listen, then we need to send in people to ensure you heard it loud and clear.

talk is cheap

you really want alternative parties to enter parliament

employ Radx

he chut pattern ........ Banned ..... bANNNED ..... Banned

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

talk is cheap

you really want alternative parties to enter parliament

employ Radx

he chut pattern ........ Banned ..... bANNNED ..... Banned

Of course talk is cheap but when you have the current situation where they try to sell you CECA didn't bring in more Indian workers taking away jobs from local what is your take my friend? You believe CCS but not Tommy Koh and Thaman?

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Nobody highlight the error = real news

Someone caught the error = honest mistake..... Or fake news caught out? 

Stirring shit smell more. Just admit and clean up fast is the only solution 

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Of course talk is cheap but when you have the current situation where they try to sell you CECA didn't bring in more Indian workers taking away jobs from local what is your take my friend? You believe CCS but not Tommy Koh and Thaman?

You know I always think I am better than Tommy and Tharman. The reason is look at the position I am now in.

• Praise 1

Meanwhile, Manpower Ministry released the Labour Market Report Advance Release for Q3 last month, showing that even though growth of total employment was higher, the number of retrenchments rose over the quarter with unemployment rates inching up. The overall unemployment rate increased over the quarter, from 2.2 to 2.3%. For Singaporeans, the unemployment rate was higher rising from 3.2 to 3.3%.

Manpower Minister Josephine Teo said, “This suggests that mismatches are widening. It could be jobseekers not having the skills to access available jobs, or jobs being insufficiently attractive.”

This Minister is a joke. Tell us something that we don't know. Paying her millions but that's all she can come up with?

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Meanwhile, Manpower Ministry released the Labour Market Report Advance Release for Q3 last month, showing that even though growth of total employment was higher, the number of retrenchments rose over the quarter with unemployment rates inching up. The overall unemployment rate increased over the quarter, from 2.2 to 2.3%. For Singaporeans, the unemployment rate was higher rising from 3.2 to 3.3%.

Manpower Minister Josephine Teo said, “This suggests that mismatches are widening. It could be jobseekers not having the skills to access available jobs, or jobs being insufficiently attractive.”

This Minister is a joke. Tell us something that we don't know. Paying her millions but that's all she can come up with?

Ride PMD and deliver food don't need much training nor skills. This low productivity job sucks up plenty of otherwise unemployed people. The statistics would look much worse. 

• Praise 1

Her sentence can fight with Wong Can't Sing quote "He's either in Singapore or not in Singapore'" for the most Duh quote.

Respect to Tharman foresight when he said he is not a fan of gig economy though. 

14 hours ago, Vratenza said:

Nobody highlight the error = real news

Someone caught the error = honest mistake..... Or fake news caught out? 

i did not spot it.

Was it publish in the obituary? 

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Ride PMD and deliver food don't need much training nor skills. This low productivity job sucks up plenty of otherwise unemployed people. The statistics would look much worse. 

Dino if they consider phv as employment. 

That sector hides many jobless pmet.

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

You know I always think I am better than Tommy and Tharman. The reason is look at the position I am now in.

Totally agree with you. I am also better than LKY but not recognized and rewarded like him. What a pity. 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

How sure is CCS that the increase in unemployment rate do not contain those IT professionals displaced by CECA bunch? 

Where is the data? I am sure they can mine the data as deep as they want to get to the bottom of question. The big question is why not? We all known the answer to that. 

41 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Dino if they consider phv as employment. 

That sector hides many jobless pmet.

Those PHV and delivery people are nicely classified as "self employed." 

Still employed mah. 🙄

↡ Advertisement