Ground king rectifier and power nano grounding cables

AndyHo

any bro tried the above? any improvement? I had installed ground king rectifier and still considering whether should proceed with installing the power nano ground cables. by the way nano grounding cables is expensive, it is different from the usual grounding cable. It is $120-130 per point. Wondering it is necessary to install both since both gives almost the same performance improvement. Your thought bro?  

↡ Advertisement

any bro tried the above? any improvement? I had installed ground king rectifier and still considering whether should proceed with installing the power nano ground cables. by the way nano grounding cables is expensive, it is different from the usual grounding cable. It is $120-130 per point. Wondering it is necessary to install both since both gives almost the same performance improvement. Your thought bro?  

Hi Bro,

My advise is not to install as the pricing is too high to justified for such a stuff.

one point for $120-$130? crazy price. the wire made of gold?  dont waste time. get a normal grounding cable will do the same job. money hard to earn leh. dont be carrot.

one point for $120-$130? crazy price. the wire made of gold? dont waste time. get a normal grounding cable will do the same job. money hard to earn leh. dont be carrot.

Saw some bro installed 5 points, 10 points... lol... i rather spend the money on something else..

Let's look at jumper cables.

On the market, there are usually 2 types:

1. Pure copper

2. Aluminum-clad copper

The latter is much cheaper, but the former conducts much better.

What's the diff here is the physical metal.

But no one markets simple copper, they market wires with fancy name that doesn't make it conduct much better.

If ur car can run means can run, if cannot run install smlj also no use, at most placebo + ego boost, better to donate the mod money to hungry children or destitute old folks.. 

• Praise 1

1. Pure copper

2. Aluminum-clad copper

But no one markets simple copper, they market wires with fancy name that doesn't make it conduct much better.

asked the workshops why so expensive... they said it is nano technology. Further asked them what is nano technology? they cant explained ... just said it is german technology. Was quoted $650 for 5 points... I think i can get a race chip for $650... lol

1. Pure copper

2. Aluminum-clad copper

Are the wires still made from copper despite the fanciful names?

asked the workshops why so expensive... they said it is nano technology. Further asked them what is nano technology? they cant explained ... just said it is german technology. Was quoted $650 for 5 points... I think i can get a race chip for $650... lol

"nano" is one of those marketing buzzwords designed to fool the uninitiated.

Cables, wires are pure physics. The larger it is, the more current it can carry, with less resistance and heating effect.

Nothing can change that for now, unless there's a quantum leap in technology like maybe aliens perfected metal.

By the way, your car doesn't need anymore grounding wires.

FYI, it is more full of grounding wires all over the chassis. Just bcuz you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.

These wires usually ends in a bolt fixed on the chassis.

The car is a negative ground. Every current return is attached to the chassis, including the battery negative post.

If there's a fault with one of the grounding point, it will show up, like a light badly lit, not working properly, horn, wiper, etc. not working.

So, unless you have an old car that's rotten and full of corrosion which affects the ground, there's no need to add more redundant wires.

The funny thing is that some people will pay $500 for redundant fancy grounding wire.

Then when their battery died, they used a cheap $20 (ultra-thin) jumper cable, unable to carry the required current, and wondering why their jump didn't work.

• Praise 2

but than again there will be some people who enjoy paying 10 points for 650 to buy the name "nano" than show off to their frd say they spent 650 for this nano grounding and based on butt feel to say it improve this and that. 

to me they are just pure foolish. of cos is their money their call. at the end of the day i will just laugh and say stupid.  [laugh]

but than again there will be some people who enjoy paying 10 points for 650 to buy the name "nano" than show off to their frd say they spent 650 for this nano grounding and based on butt feel to say it improve this and that.

to me they are just pure foolish. of cos is their money their call. at the end of the day i will just laugh and say stupid. [laugh]

650 is for 5 points, not 10 points
↡ Advertisement