VinCar, Vince Car, CarTimes are they the same?

Kityip

Hi, will like to seek any opinion on Jack Car, Emperor Motor, MHG? Anyone got experience with them?

TIA!

Brought from Emperor Motor last September, ready stock one week handover.

Internal Moderator

Hi, will like to seek any opinion on Jack Car, Emperor Motor, MHG? Anyone got experience with them?

TIA!

My bro bought a Mercedes from Emperor Motor about a year or two ago. No issues so far. But always do your due diligence before making any deposit or purchase from ANY PI. Other than that, sometimes it's just down to heng suay. You can only check so much. Heng suay people buy ok, but not for you. Because like what @spring said, even the CASE trust accredited PIs have closed shop before.

• Praise 5

My bro bought a Mercedes from Emperor Motor about a year or two ago. No issues so far. But always do your due diligence before making any deposit or purchase from ANY PI. Other than that, sometimes it's just down to heng suay. You can only check so much. Heng suay people buy ok, but not for you. Because like what @spring said, even the CASE trust accredited PIs have closed shop before.

May I just check who were those CASE trust PI they closed shop in the past?

Market volume has been big for the past 2 years so the pie is large enough for many PIs to sustain.

Going forward from next year, the COE quota should start dropping quite a lot, so I think some PIs may face bigger challenge.

When that happens, it is better to stick to those bigger PIs with longer track record.

• Praise 1

(edited)

if i not wrong, vince car is create by salesman in facebook fr cartime at truf city. dont have a company call vince car.

According to their websites, Vince Car and Cartimes share the same three car marts.

And a scan on ACRA indicates that VINCE CAR SG has ceased registration.

So I wonder if Cartimes has bought them over, but allow them to continue using Vince Car SG to front customers?

Screenshot-20190728-122331.jpg

Edited by Nutty

Car Times is an established PI just like Vincar is so I doubt if they will want to go down this route ie to cash in on Vincar’s reputation when they also have one. If anything, it could be an act by an individual but I suppose Car Times has to put a stop to it since Vince car seems to be connected to them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8