DTE pedalbox throttle controller

AndyHo

@RadX

I only have budget for throttle controller or RS chip. Which one would you recommend? In btw heard stories of how RS chip might damage ur car... dont know real or not...

RS give you better power, throttle controller gives you quicker throttle response.

So with only a RS chip, you would still feel the accelerator lag but once overcome , the additional power will come in.

With only the throttle controller, you get better accelerator response but no change in power.

@RadX

RS give you better power, throttle controller gives you quicker throttle response.

So with only a RS chip, you would still feel the accelerator lag but once overcome , the additional power will come in.

With only the throttle controller, you get better accelerator response but no change in power.

Is Pivot 3-Drive good? Or anything else to recommend?

• Praise 1

Tried before. Like what the others say. You will get the feeling of faster respond.

Is Pivot 3-Drive good? Or anything else to recommend?

Tried before. Like what the others say. You will get the feeling of faster respond.

ok, I am trying to get one. Which are the brands/ models to consider?

• Praise 1

Pivot 3 drive was like ten years back. Not sure whether is McWell still around or are they still selling it.

I am not into these stuffs so I can't recommend. By the way have you looked at sprint booster?

ok, I am trying to get one. Which are the brands/ models to consider?

Pivot 3 drive was like ten years back. Not sure whether is McWell still around or are they still selling it.

I am not into these stuffs so I can't recommend. By the way have you looked at sprint booster?

no, not. Will check out sprint booster

↡ Advertisement