MY ministar w genuine fake degree

Soya

Most Umno MPs are really dumb plucks.

Most cannot stand up and give a speech without a script.

You can give them money but they cannot get in a uni even with reserved places.

Those that are in cannot pass without "tips."

Those with tips cannot pass without an "open book."

Those with an open book cannot pass without the invigilator

pointing out which page is the answer in the open book.

Truly the dumbest plucks on the planet.

:D

exam-cheating-busty-young-woman-58715542

I think that cohort have jumped into the other parties when UMNO lost the last election just like monkeys abandoning a dying tree.....the ones remaining are the real deal. There are a lot of Malaysian with degrees and masters from their local uni who have been retrenched or not in employment. Lets hope these guys will step up and bring the country forward........we can afford MY to be sleeping but we cant afford to have a neighbour that is in a mess.
↡ Advertisement

Aiyog....kj is snake in the lallang.....at first going after Anuar's daughter when everybody thought he was going to be the next PM but changed his mind when Badawi became the PM and married we know who.

This Saddeq guy has shown a glimpse of his personality........and now he is the guy to hate....

I think that cohort have jumped into the other parties when UMNO lost the last election just like monkeys abandoning a dying tree.....the ones remaining are the real deal. There are a lot of Malaysian with degrees and masters from their local uni who have been retrenched or not in employment. Lets hope these guys will step up and bring the country forward........we can afford MY to be sleeping but we cant afford to have a neighbour that is in a mess.

Totally agree. A messy Malaysia will drag Singapore down. I rather a stable Malaysia but always lagging. Hahah.

You are a complete Liar if you deny these facts:

1. if you are super rich or super powerful (with bodyguards following you to school) and your teacher / school knows about it - you seriously think your grades will not be "improved" or "opportunities open for you to participate"?

2. if you are a company hiring and the son of the billionaire or politician who has dealing with you or "overseas" your business, would you ask him to fly kite when there is another person is better qualified?

3. if you are in a public agency and there is a promotion coming up, there are a few contenders and one happens to be your big boss son or daughter, you promote the others and not your big boss son or daughter because the others are better? 

This is life, fake degree, "fake grades", "fake jobs", "fake Promotions" are all the same except the difference is ONLY what the public wants to turn a blind eye to.

Another more down to earth example of fake causes:

Many readily condemn the eating of dogs in China. Just how many dogs are eaten a year. A few hundred or a few thousands? At least they kill and did not waste the dog's meat. That does not mean I support eating dog.

BUT did you know every year SPCA KILLS 14 million dogs (at least) be it cute puppies or old dogs? 

Yet the world pours in money to support SPCA and movie stars climbing over each other to be their ambassadors. 

Another closer to home example of fake principles / beliefs

How many here condemn our ruling party or their supporters? Calling their supporters, dogs, no b a l l s because when it is so obvious the ruling party is wrong, they continue to support outright.

How many use the strictest yardstick to judge our opposition politician eg town council saga? But AMK manager cheating / PA & RC being highlighted to have accounts abnormality by AGC BUT no auditing carried out / how many NS men have to die and still trying to improve safety but no accountability / 8 innocent people died in Hepatitis saga BUT senior involved and their punishment cannot reveal / million plus data breached but cannot tell who the hacker is etc.... all turned a blind eye.

It is exactly like here in MCF, when someone unknown or lesser known member made a correct stand BUT not the same as a senior member or moderator, many would side with the senior member or moderator.

The point here, is not to throw stones BUT just stating the reality of life

GROW UP as LKY said

• Praise 3

their issue was he claimed to be acct but actually didnt qualify....

black pots & kettles all around :D

MY politics is the real gutter politics. For me its okay if one does not have a degree to be a DUN or district representatives......but to hold a political office that is to represent the country in international meet or conference......even sg teachers needs to have a degree at the minimum....

Totally agree. A messy Malaysia will drag Singapore down. I rather a stable Malaysia but always lagging. Hahah.

They cant lag forever and was actually catching up with us under Najib.......8-9 yrs of 5-6 gdp growth and with their natural resources......i wont be surprised if they caught up in 10 yrs time. But this episode have damaged their economy by at least 10 yrs.....back to the days of their 4th prime minister.....

You are a complete Liar if you deny these facts:

1. if you are super rich or super powerful (with bodyguards following you to school) and your teacher / school knows about it - you seriously think your grades will not be "improved" or "opportunities open for you to participate"?

2. if you are a company hiring and the son of the billionaire or politician who has dealing with you or "overseas" your business, would you ask him to fly kite when there is another person is better qualified?

3. if you are in a public agency and there is a promotion coming up, there are a few contenders and one happens to be your big boss son or daughter, you promote the others and not your big boss son or daughter because the others are better?

This is life, fake degree, "fake grades", "fake jobs", "fake Promotions" are all the same except the difference is ONLY what the public wants to turn a blind eye to.

Another more down to earth example of fake causes:

Many readily condemn the eating of dogs in China. Just how many dogs are eaten a year. A few hundred or a few thousands? At least they kill and did not waste the dog's meat. That does not mean I support eating dog.

BUT did you know every year SPCA KILLS 14 million dogs (at least) be it cute puppies or old dogs?

Yet the world pours in money to support SPCA and movie stars climbing over each other to be their ambassadors.

Another closer to home example of fake principles / beliefs

How many here condemn our ruling party or their supporters? Calling their supporters, dogs, no b a l l s because when it is so obvious the ruling party is wrong, they continue to support outright.

How many use the strictest yardstick to judge our opposition politician eg town council saga? But AMK manager cheating / PA & RC being highlighted to have accounts abnormality by AGC BUT no auditing carried out / how many NS men have to die and still trying to improve safety but no accountability / 8 innocent people died in Hepatitis saga BUT senior involved and their punishment cannot reveal / million plus data breached but cannot tell who the hacker is etc.... all turned a blind eye.

It is exactly like here in MCF, when someone unknown or lesser known member made a correct stand BUT not the same as a senior member or moderator, many would side with the senior member or moderator.

The point here, is not to throw stones BUT just stating the reality of life

GROW UP as LKY said

Lucky i am non of the above.....
  • Praise 1

Aiyog....kj is snake in the lallang.....at first going after Anuar's daughter when everybody thought he was going to be the next PM but changed his mind when Badawi became the PM and married we know who.

This Saddeq guy has shown a glimpse of his personality........and now he is the guy to hate....ððð. Lucky his back is covered by his rich future father-in-law and powerful future grandfather-in-law.

No lei.....tony pua made a press conference showing lge's monash u degree and warn anybody who tries to say otherwise will be sued......ððð

LGE issue was how did he qualify to become accountant? His Monash degree is genuine though but dated after his accountant qualification.

I am not sure about how this works, no background in this field ... do you need degree to qualify or is it some kind of professional exam to pass?

Anyway LGE genuine degree and from established univ, already makes him look like a saint compared to the rest of the bunch!

• Praise 1

LGE issue was how did he qualify to become accountant? His Monash degree is genuine though but dated after his accountant qualification.

I am not sure about how this works, no background in this field ... do you need degree to qualify or is it some kind of professional exam to pass?

Anyway LGE genuine degree and from established univ, already makes him look like a saint compared to the rest of the bunch!

I also not clear about the issue thats why i refrained from commenting on it. Must ask those who are well-versed in accounting.......from tony phua pc....he said it was because of aussie having a holiday break......thats why the date were in conflict.

I also not clear about the issue thats why i refrained from commenting on it. Must ask those who are well-versed in accounting.......from tony phua pc....he said it was because of aussie having a holiday break......thats why the date were in conflict.

Tony Pua is a bright person, came to SG to study in raffles as asean scholar then went on to bigger academic achievements overseas. But he neither stayed there nor remain in SG to pursue a high-flying career ... instead, choose to serve, but kept out of official cabinet position.

One wonders how he can work with these "cambridge" people

Edited by Sosaria

Tony Pua is a bright person, came to SG to study in raffles as asean scholar then went on to bigger academic achievements overseas. But he neither stayed there nor remain in SG to pursue a high-flying career ... instead, choose to serve, but kept out of official cabinet position.

One wonders how he can work with these "cambridge" people

he is lge's political secretary.....dont think need to work with the rest of the coalition. Just need to slap his forehead and give advice to his boss.....no need to wonder why he is not holding any political post.......vomit blood!
  • Praise 1

Very interesting development with the 'new' Msia govt. Provide Ah Jib with some relief from his troubles.

We shall just sit back & enjoy the show. Think smart people with real degrees will not join in the gutter with these 'overqualified' politicians.

Wonder how will Dr M & Anwar think... I presume Anwar has a real degree?

It's not just in politics.

A lot of drivers in MY have licence that is bought.

That means many people are driving that are not even qualified to drive.

:D

Very interesting development with the 'new' Msia govt. Provide Ah Jib with some relief from his troubles.

We shall just sit back & enjoy the show. Think smart people with real degrees will not join in the gutter with these 'overqualified' politicians.

Wonder how will Dr M & Anwar think... I presume Anwar has a real degree?

One is how to pay back for what he did to me and the other is how to get him back to jail as I did not have any young driver anymore. Now I have to drive myself... :serious-business:

No time for other things... :secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement